Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just can't stand the fact that Obama is a blue version of Bush when it comes to foreign policy. Own up to it and embrace it.
    Exactly

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You prefer Blue child murdering over Red, I see.
    If I had to chose between Bush and Obama, I'd chose Obama. I didn't vote for Obama though, largely because of his foreign policy. You'd prolly know this by now if you weren't so busy spamming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I had to chose between Bush and Obama, I'd chose Obama. I didn't vote for Obama though, largely because of his foreign policy. You'd prolly know this by now if you weren't so busy spamming.
    Nobody is spamming. Only idiots like you would like to call it that because you don't want to use critical thinking and go against the bull you would rather believe over truth. It was just explained how much worse Obama is than Bush on foreign policy and you prefer Obama anyway lol. Sad.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Nobody is spamming. Only idiots like you would like to call it that because you don't want to use critical thinking and go against the bull you would rather believe over truth. It was just explained how much worse Obama is than Bush on foreign policy and you prefer Obama anyway lol. Sad.
    Your explanation sucked and wasn't logical.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    SA, can you show some examples of American forces doubletapping emergency responders?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The facts suck, I wish they weren't true. But there is a difference between you and I. I don't pretend it didn't happen, facts are facts.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    liberals claiming they didn't vote for obama as if they deserve a pat on the back while making fun of wild cobra for saying he isn't a republican he's a conservative is like a comedy show, starring your favorite comedian arrogant hypocrisy

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The facts suck, I wish they weren't true. But there is a difference between you and I. I don't pretend it didn't happen, facts are facts.
    The facts you choose to emphasis are what sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The facts you choose to emphasis are what sucks.
    6 countries vs 4 in less than half the time, and murdering American citizens without trial..hmm

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    6 countries vs 4
    That right there is what's illogical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, you must've missed the 350 pictures of dead children in a warzone. It's not spamming, it's trying to get a point across and nobody really giving two s.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The war in Iraq led to a 6 figure amount of civilian deaths in Iraq. I'm pretty sure Obama isn't anywhere close to reaching that number.

That's it as far as what I'm gonna say regarding Bush vs. Obama. Both of their foreign policies sucked but Bush's was worse. If you want to sympathize with Bush and call him a saint compared to Obama (and it's obvious to me you're a Bush sympathizer), you're wasting your breath trying to convince me because it's not gonna happen.
    Last edited by DUNCANownsKOBE; 12-16-2012 at 09:46 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    liberals claiming they didn't vote for obama as if they deserve a pat on the back while making fun of wild cobra for saying he isn't a republican he's a conservative is like a comedy show, starring your favorite comedian arrogant hypocrisy
    can liberals claim Barry sucks though? Or is that reserved to conservatives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA, can you show some examples of American forces doubletapping emergency responders?
    More Evidence That Drones Are Targeting Civilian Rescuers In Afghanistan

New research from the NYU School of Law and Stanford Law School details how U.S. drones employ a tactic, known as the "double tap," that is considered to be a terrorist act by the U.S. government. The double tap is when a targeted strike site is hit multiple times by fire missiles in relatively quick succession, meaning that the second missile often strikes first responders.

A 2007 report by the Homeland Security Ins ute called the double tap a "favorite tactic of Hamas" and the FBI considers it a tactic employed by terrorists.

The new report, Living Under Drones, provides first-hand accounts of its devastating effect on rescuers and humanitarian workers.

Here's one of those accounts:

The lone survivor of the Obama administration’s first strike in North Waziristan, Faheem Qureshi, stated that “[u]sually, when a drone strikes and people die, nobody comes near the bodies for half an hour because they fear another missile will strike.” He believes that he would likely not have survived if he had not managed to walk out of the smoking rubble of his hujra on his own, because his neighbors would have waited too long in coming to rescue him.

The report concludes that double taps by U.S. drones raises "crucial moral and legal concerns. Not only does the practice put into question the extent to which secondary strikes comply with international humanitarian law’s basic rules ... but it also potentially violates specific legal protections for medical and humanitarian personnel, and for the wounded. As international law experts have noted, intentional strikes on first responders may cons ute war crimes."

The report cites Pentagon Data to note that the Air Force may have began firing two missiles to "covertly compensate for" the lack of accuracy of fire missiles, meaning that the missiles are "at most only 50% reliable, which is not how this system has been described to Congress."

Below is the video that accompanied the report in which Sarah Knuckey of NYU and James Cavallero of Stanford explain how they researched and wrote the report:

Last edited by SA210; 12-16-2012 at 09:57 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The war in Iraq led to a 6 figure amount of civilian deaths in Iraq. I'm pretty sure Obama isn't anywhere close to reaching that number.

That's it as far as what I'm gonna say regarding Bush vs. Obama. Both of their foreign policies sucked but Bush's was worse. If you want to sympathize with Bush and call him a saint compared to Obama (and it's obvious to me you're a Bush sympathizer), you're wasting your breath trying to convince me because it's not gonna happen.
    I'm a Bush sympathizer? And you are certain of it? I have called for Bush's criminal arrest for war crimes then and now, if you paid any attention. But guess what, I also call for the same for the current war mongering mass child murdering President as well. lol Bush sympathizer. Many have been wrong in their assumptions of me in here, this one is up there.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    can liberals claim Barry sucks though? Or is that reserved to conservatives?
    you have to satisfy both stipulations in order to qualify, simply claiming barry sucks alone isn't enough imho

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Care to provide a link? And firing two missiles does not necessitate a double tap, of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care to provide a link? And firing two missiles does not necessitate a double tap, of course.
    You must have missed the link, it's there. And watch the video as well.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    if you paid any attention.
    I haven't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have to satisfy both stipulations in order to qualify, simply claiming barry sucks alone isn't enough imho
    what's the other stipulation? that I didn't vote for him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have missed the link, it's there. And watch the video as well.
    the link says nothing of the sort... and I read it...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what's the other stipulation? that I didn't vote for him?
    cmon nono, i'm saying that you can't be a liberal and boast that you didn't vote for obama while at the same time you're making fun of wild cobra for being a conservative who says he doesn't support the republican party. it's hypocrisy and wasn't directed at you at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why you defend Obama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cmon nono, i'm saying that you can't be a liberal and boast that you didn't vote for obama while at the same time you're making fun of wild cobra for being a conservative who says he doesn't support the republican party. it's hypocrisy and wasn't directed at you at all.
    oh I know it was not directed at me, and I get what you're saying. That said, I think the big difference between those scenarios is that Cobra never fails to come to the aid of the GOP...

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Which is why you defend Obama
    Saying Obama isn't as bad as Bush isn't defending him.

Thread Information