Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    kind of like someone else who never fails to come to the aid of any and all things democratic. pot meet kettle etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (and before SA goes in another rant, I pointed out the cruelty of 'collateral' many times, in this and the previous administration)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double Tap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kind of like someone else who never fails to come to the aid of any and all things democratic. pot meet kettle etc.
    per par, lamborghini mercy, oh no you didn't, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to move out of the war zone, then you won't get rained with missiles... makes too much sense, I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to move out of the war zone, then you won't get rained with missiles... makes too much sense, I guess
    Maybe they should all get into their range rovers and gtfo because Americans invaded their land, right? Makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (and before SA goes in another rant, I pointed out the cruelty of 'collateral' many times, in this and the previous administration)
    One man's collateral damage is another man's child.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And FWIW, that video points to under 1000 civilian casualties... the last do ented civilian body count in Iraq was well over 100,000 (per here).

Obviously, you can pin some of those to Barry too... you totally should.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan'

• Study found war against violent Islamists has become increasingly deadly
    • Researchers blame common tactic now being used – the 'double-tap' strike
    • Drone strikes condemned for their ineffectiveness in targeting militants

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2FH5JtAMf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they should all get into their range rovers and gtfo because Americans invaded their land, right? Makes sense.
    The US doesn't even have to invade. That's the gist of using drones. But with millions of people displaced in these conflicts, one thing you cannot claim is that you didn't know you were not at risk of getting leveled if you decided to stay in those areas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's deadly double tap drone attacks are 'killing 49 people for every known terrorist in Pakistan'

• Study found war against violent Islamists has become increasingly deadly
    • Researchers blame common tactic now being used – the 'double-tap' strike
    • Drone strikes condemned for their ineffectiveness in targeting militants

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2FH5JtAMf
    You keep quoting different articles pointing to the same study. It's just spam since you're not addressing the study itself.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You must have missed the link, it's there. And watch the video as well.
    Interesting report, though the evidence seems somewhat sketchy. They interviewed a few people, but there seems to be no "smoking gun" evidence. For instance, in this article:

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com...s-in-pakistan/

It talks about targeting funeral attendees. But that isn't a double tap. Targeting mourners =/= targeting rescuers. Both are pretty ugly, but targeting rescuers is much worse in my eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And FWIW, that video points to under 1000 civilian casualties... the last do ented civilian body count in Iraq was well over 100,000 (per here).

Obviously, you can pin some of those to Barry too... you totally should.
    lol A war in Iraq that he secretly tried to continue, the PEACE President that expanded war wherever he wanted, with Iran next and his hand in Israel's wiping out of Palestine, the man that made it legal to detain, arrest and throw away the key as well as murder American citizens without due process or trial. lol To ignore the tragedy going on overseas is one thing, but to ignore the President to make lawful the assassination of Americans (which he has already done) with no right to trial or attorney, phone call, etc is pretty damn stupid and sad. Better than Bush lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep quoting different articles pointing to the same study. It's just spam since you're not addressing the study itself.
    It's spam because you disagree with me pointing out that Obama is a murderer. The articles/videos point out that our own government has reported that "terrorists" use the double tap tactic. We now use that tactic. It works well, if you consider murdering emergency workers and bombing funerals as success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lastly, I've learned over time people (at least in America) don't give two s... this study got plenty of press (including the LA Times).

Not a was given. I suspect as long as Pakistani kids keep posing like this:

...not a will be given either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's spam because you disagree with me pointing out that Obama is a murderer.
    I didn't disagree with you on that. Quote? Link?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol A war in Iraq that he secretly tried to continue, the PEACE President that expanded war wherever he wanted, with Iran next and his hand in Israel's wiping out of Palestine, the man that made it legal to detain, arrest and throw away the key as well as murder American citizens without due process or trial. lol To ignore the tragedy going on overseas is one thing, but to ignore the President to make lawful the assassination of Americans (which he has already done) with no right to trial or attorney, phone call, etc is pretty damn stupid and sad. Better than Bush lol
    So you agree that the civilian deaths in Iraq were 100x the civilian deaths that study found? Simple question... yes or no?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US doesn't even have to invade. That's the gist of using drones. But with millions of people displaced in these conflicts, one thing you cannot claim is that you didn't know you were not at risk of getting leveled if you decided to stay in those areas.
    Should Americans abandon America if we were attacked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should Americans abandon America if we were attacked?
    We have the bigger . And we're using it.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lastly, I've learned over time people (at least in America) don't give two s... this study got plenty of press (including the LA Times).

Not a was given. I suspect as long as Pakistani kids keep posing like this:

...not a will be given either.
    man that pic gives a lot of mixed feelings. on one hand, kids are like the one group that i have sympathy and a lot of mercy for and would never want to hurt, but then again, that picture almost makes you think to yourself that a drone strike is in order. no doubt those kids will grow up to be murderers..it's sick and sad that these people raise their children this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man that pic gives a lot of mixed feelings. on one hand, kids are like the one group that i have sympathy and a lot of mercy for and would never want to hurt, but then again, that picture almost makes you think to yourself that a drone strike is in order. no doubt those kids will grow up to be murderers..it's sick and sad that these people raise their children this way.
    And that's the thing... I can't really pin it on the kids... but that area of the world is really ed up... we can simply ignore that in the diatribes, or face the fact there's some serious indoctrination going on there from a very early age.

I still don't think that should allow you to fire at will. But the discussion is much, much deeper than "Barry's toys killed some children"...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree that the civilian deaths in Iraq were 100x the civilian deaths that study found? Simple question... yes or no?
    I think being the guy who came in saying that he would stop needless wars, who came in as the "peace" President to do what he has done, to be worse. It's one thing to know Bush is a war monger, he did what was expected. Obama however, millions were fooled into believing he would never do such a thing. So many dead babies later they believe his fake tears about dead American babies, all while murdering babies everyday in the ME. He is worse foreign policy-wise. Clinton administration was also responsible for the deaths of half a million people in the ME, but yet he is praised as well. You don't have to pose a yes/no question to me just to try to get a fake victory. You know my stance, they both are evil pieces of . They are the same. Only thing is Obama ran on ending it, but yet continued those horrible killings, bombing more countries than Bush did. Bush must be proud of Barry.

And before you give the lame "so you can't answer yes/no" let's remember that everything Obama has done has all been done in only 4 years. We still have Iran to look forward to. Give the man 8 years like Bush. We'll see how many Americans he added to his assassination list, as well as innocent Iranians, Syrians, etc.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    We should just ignore that part of the world completely. No reason to get mixed up with them. It sucks that they have oil because then we would ignore them and they'd be no different than Africa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have the bigger . And we're using it.
    So Patriotic. Murdering and flaunting it is so American

Btw, doesn't matter where they go, we will seek brown people out in the ME and murder them. It's the American way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think being the guy who came in saying that he would stop needless wars, who came in as the "peace" President to do what he has done, to be worse. It's one thing to know Bush is a war monger, he did what was expected. Obama however, millions were fooled into believing he would never do such a thing. So many dead babies later they believe his fake tears about dead American babies, all while murdering babies everyday in the ME. He is worse foreign policy-wise. Clinton administration was also responsible for the deaths of half a million people in the ME, but yet he is praised as well. You don't have to pose a yes/no question to me just to try to get a fake victory. You know my stance, they both are evil pieces of . They are the same. Only thing is Obama ran on ending it, but yet continued those horrible killings, bombing more countries than Bush did. Bush must be proud of Barry.

And before you give the lame "so you can't answer yes/no" let's remember that everything Obama has done has all been done in only 4 years. We still have Iran to look forward to. Give the man 8 years like Bush. We'll see how many Americans he added to his assassination list, as well as innocent Iranians, Syrians, etc.
    It's not lame, it's a simple question. I mean, if you going to start pinning future deaths on Barry, maybe we should talk about it in 4 years when all is said and done.

Many babies died in Iraq too. I guess you weren't paying attention then.

Thread Information