Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the hate goes away if we stop associating with Israel. Maybe not immediately, but I think Islam's control of the middle east is largely contingent on it being able to use America to unify the middle east's support for Islam, so its power would go away once America stopped giving them a reason to hate us.
    Interesting theory... I just don't really see the US disassociating themselves with Israel as a possibility at this time (not saying it shouldn't necessarily happen)

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LMAO @ Saying that Obama isn't as big of a war monger than Bush was. I'm sorry but that is ing hilarious. Obama wanted to keep the troops in Iraq past 2011 but his hand was forced because Iraq told America to get the out of their country. Bush used water boarding. Obama uses drones.

And here's another kick in the balls for Obama supporters, where are his tears for the dead kids in Yemen, Afghanistan, and other Middle Eastern countries? Those dead kids were a result of his ordered drone attacks on those countries. Thank you, I rest my case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO @ Saying that Obama isn't as big of a war monger than Bush was. I'm sorry but that is ing hilarious. Obama wanted to keep the troops in Iraq past 2011 but his hand was forced because Iraq told America to get the out of their country. Bush used water boarding. Obama uses drones.

And here's another kick in the balls for Obama supporters, where are his tears for the dead kids in Yemen, Afghanistan, and other Middle Eastern countries? Those dead kids were a result of his ordered drone attacks on those countries. Thank you, I rest my case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, since this is a "conspiracy" thread, here is something that's going around right now..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't forget closing Gitmo... which is still there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, since this is a "conspiracy" thread, here is something that's going around right now..

31 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF

1. As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
    2. As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count).
    3. As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie Parker).
    4. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother's ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan--who officials say is very cooperative--claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
    5. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his iden y, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
    6. The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns--a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
    7. According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
    8. Joanne Didonato, the principal's secretary, called in sick on Friday--something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. "Of all days," she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
    9. The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children (according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
    10. Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
    11. What happened to the report that Adam Lanza's girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
    12. What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, "It wasn't me." Who was he and what was he doing there?
    13. What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
    14. The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her "autistic" son access to both guns and ammo?
    15. Why were parents told on Friday that "if you haven't been reunited with your child by now it's already over"? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, "Okay, the show's over, let's go home now"?
    16. Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn't they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?
    17. According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children--difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
    18. A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, "Put your hands up," followed by the reply, "Don't shoot." This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    19. Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a suspect into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
    20. When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
    21. Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
    22. Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
    23. Why won't police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
    24. Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
    25. Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that "they're coming at me through this wood," followed by a fellow officer saying, "This is it"?
    26. One officer in the school said, "We've got one suspect down." Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody (on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
    27. Why didn't Adam's uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
    28. Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), "[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school"?
    29. Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such "protection" or not?
    30. Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it's for their own benefit?
    31. Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza's brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    SA210, I agree with your sentiments, however, collateral damage cannot be eliminated. On top of that, we have terrorists who dress like anyone else but carry weapons. After they are attacked, their buddies take their weapons to be used in another attack. Them the media comes around and says "look at all these civilian casualties."

Really... How do you know that your words are fact? You don't. To keep making claim of these atrocities is not a good reflection on you. Now I agree we are currently carrying out too many drone attacks. It turns war into a video game, and we should never feel so easy about such actions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait -- now SA210 doesn't think any kids were killed in Newtown?

Or is this just a place to post incredibly stupid theories?

It might be a good idea for one to state what one is doing.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    now this thread is finally going where I wanted it to go

Newtown conspiracy theories

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Many news outlets got the iden y of the shooter wrong. Therefore, the government must have been involved!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst

A grim Federal Security Services (FSB) security memorandum circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the man, Adam Lanza [photo 2nd left], believed responsible for the horrific massacre of 20 children and 6 adults yesterday was the son of one of the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) top psychological analysts who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) project which developed the sub-hunting simulator video game Dangerous Waters.

According to FSB analysts in this memorandum, Adam Lanza attacked the Sandy Hook primary education school in the Connecticut County of Fairfield, known as the “hedge fund ghetto” due to its being one of the wealthiest counties in the United States, where he killed school officials and an entire class of children Russian intelligence experts believe were a part of a DARPA “experiment” being oversaw by his mother Nancy Champion Lanza...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecticut Massacre Blamed On Son Of Top CIA Analyst

A grim Federal Security Services (FSB) security memorandum circulating in the Kremlin today is reporting that the man, Adam Lanza [photo 2nd left], believed responsible for the horrific massacre of 20 children and 6 adults yesterday was the son of one of the Central Intelligence Agencies (CIA) top psychological analysts who was assigned to a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) project which developed the sub-hunting simulator video game Dangerous Waters.

According to FSB analysts in this memorandum, Adam Lanza attacked the Sandy Hook primary education school in the Connecticut County of Fairfield, known as the “hedge fund ghetto” due to its being one of the wealthiest counties in the United States, where he killed school officials and an entire class of children Russian intelligence experts believe were a part of a DARPA “experiment” being oversaw by his mother Nancy Champion Lanza...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1638.htm
    Again, one wonders if some posters believe what they are posting here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy that list of questions is idiotic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really didn't, I was hoping to get more spam about how the Newtown shootings were an inside job. Instead it was just more spam about Obama that we already knew.
    Dude it was an inside job, didn't you hear that Lanza's dad was a financial expert at GE who was about to testify in the LIBOR case?? He was excused due to this tragedy. It gets better. Didnt you hear that Holmes' dad was a financial expert at FICO who was set to testify in the LIBOR setting case??? He was excused due to THAT tragedy. What are the odds?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I love the Ron Paul thread on this, where the commenters said, "How come we heard so many conflicting reports from different eyewitnesses?" Oh, I guess all of them were standing up straight and taking notes while this was occurring.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I love the Ron Paul thread on this, where the commenters said, "How come we heard so many conflicting reports from different eyewitnesses?" Oh, I guess all of them were standing up straight and taking notes while this was occurring.

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But why would you tell kids to cover their eyes if the bodies of their classmates and teachers were only confined to two rooms? IT DOESN'T ADD UP I TELLS YA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, that one that I posted is a real one circulating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, that one that I posted is a real one circulating.
    lol Ron Paul forum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Dark Knight vid has to be shopped

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's the same thing the conspiracy theorists relied on when it came to the theater shootings.

In their own little minds, they think that all eyewitness accounts should match 100%, or there is some deception going on.

Thread Information