Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just saying, you don't know .

Now I am with you that these drone attacks are unwarranted, but at the same time, these terrorists are factually know to stage photos to cause outrage within ourselves. Unless you have something better than photos, you have no way of knowing if this was staged or not.
    You don't know . Why would you write in Ron Paul if you really don't give a about these real tragedies? you still lie about Iraq having WMD's. You don't even make sense. You admit that drone strikes are unwarranted but yet doubt that "unwarranted" drone strikes kill children. You have any idea how stupid that is? And not to mention it is fact that Obama ordered the killing of an American 16 year old boy without due process, charge or trial, they have admitted killing him. And you somehow believe that that murdering son of a wouldn't kill children with his "unwarranted" drone strikes. Maybe you just hate brown people, maybe that's what it is.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    You don't know . Why would you write in Ron Paul if you really don't give a about these real tragedies? you still lie about Iraq having WMD's, never mind
    But Iraq was known to have WMD. That is not a lie. The confusion is because they did not provide evidence of their disposition, as required by the UN resolution they signed. It's their own damn fault. Saddam entered into a contract, and did not live up to his promise.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “One day he collapsed at work, doubling over and spitting blood. The doctor ordered him to stay home, and not to return to work until he could sleep more than four hours a night for two weeks in a row.”
    That's a pretty ty doctor tbh. I would want to know why I'm doubled over and spitting blood.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Close Bachmann Ally Bradlee Dean Suggests Sandy Hook was a Government Plot

The Sandy Hook shooting occurred just days after Sen. Rand Paul sent out an alert that the U.N. was set to pass the final version of the Small Arms Treaty, supported by Obama the day after election.

Part of the treaty bans the trade, sale and ownership of all semi-automatic weapons … like the one Adam Lanza used to kill 20 children and 6 adults.

The “Batman shooting” in Aurora, Colo., also happened to coincide with the same time as negotiations of the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

The timing is impeccable.

As we reflect upon massacres such as Sandy Hook, Aurora, the Sikh Temple in Wisconsin, Tuscon, Ariz., and Columbine, we cannot help but see the similarities: conflicting news reports on what happened, who did the killing and the number of shooters. Eyewitnesses in all of these massacres said there were more shooters than the media maintain, indicating the shootings were coordinated and planned.

When the “fire” is started, these government gun banners are right there to strip away your rights in an attempt to gain control under the guise of “putting out the fire.”

Adolf Hitler was responsible for attacking his own Reichstag to start a world war. Hitler was also responsible for sending his brownshirts to incite the people so he could play the role of solving their problems. No one believed Hitler was guilty of these crimes until after the fact.

Then it was too late.
    http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...overnment-plot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative Columnist Doubles Down On Women Are To Blame For Newtown Argument

I am, however, blaming our culture that denies, dismisses, and denigrates the masculine traits—including size, strength, male aggression and a male facility for strategic thinking–that until recently have been viewed as essential for building a society and protecting its weaker members. We now have Hanna Rosin at Slate urging parents to buy their little boys Easy Bake ovens so they’ll be more like little girls.

This does help prove my point, though: just two adult men in a building containing 500 people — and it’s not clear that both of them were at work that day. Indeed, a visit to Sandy Hook’s staff website is a depressing experience, the sea of women’s names.

Another depressing page on the Sandy Hook website is the “Safe Schools Climate” page. It’s a page of links to “anti-bullying” resources. Yes, the Sandy Hook staff’s idea of a “safe school” was a school where kids didn’t say mean things about each other on Facebook!

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...town-argument/

All Charlotte Allen is needs, as bubbas say about lesbians, is a few good rapings by a guy with "size, strength, male aggression and a male facility"

Thread Information