Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    back when we had prayer in schools we used to string ******s up in trees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only difference between suicide bombers and these guys is the weapons they choose to use. The end result is the same.

Ironic? huh?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Alex Jones is a nut but some of his is true. Obama is a bigger war monger than Bush and more dishonest than Clinton and Bush.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Alex Jones is a nut but some of his is true. Obama is a bigger war monger than Bush and more dishonest than Clinton and Bush.
    lol calling Alex Jones a nut thinking that makes you look less re ed for agreeing with him

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    and now....this...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol calling Alex Jones a nut thinking that makes you look less re ed for agreeing with him
    If Alex Jones called the sky blue you'd still have to agree with him

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    If Alex Jones called the sky blue you'd still have to agree with him
    Except he isn't calling the sky blue. He called Hurricane Sandy a government conspiracy via weather modification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Made my head hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except he isn't calling the sky blue. He called Hurricane Sandy a government conspiracy via weather modification.
    Do you think the government hasn't tried?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Do you think the government hasn't tried?
    I don't doubt they've probably wasted money trying... the nuttiness comes in with Alex Jones acting like weather modification is a reality though, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I Smell Something Very Rotten: What We Are Being Told Is A Complete LIE

Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. H. Wayne Carver II said, "All the wounds that I know of at this point were caused by the LONG weapon."

DETAILS HERE:

http://www.dailypaul.com/266499/i-sm...a-complete-lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK) [VIDEO]

"Mother. ers. The whole thing smelled like fish from jump street. They're getting sloppier and sloppier. Lets hope if there's a next time, one of them might get caught or make a severe oversite exposing the whole works. Just like any serial killer, they'll mess up somewhere and get caught."

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=j_fI0hm1dqY

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So when Alex Jones says that Obama is a war monger and bigger one than Bush, do you agree or disagree? You just can't stand the fact that Obama is a blue version of Bush when it comes to foreign policy. Own up to it and embrace it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that post it's official this thread has gone off the deep end

Posted on the Facebook....

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    With that post it's official this thread has gone off the deep end

Posted on the Facebook....

"But... but... only Jeebo s can have morals! It's the atheists who are the sick s!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Galileo
    hook, line and sinker
    Last edited by ElNono; 12-16-2012 at 02:35 AM.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Galileo
    Lol Alex Jones

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So when Alex Jones says that Obama is a war monger and bigger one than Bush, do you agree or disagree? You just can't stand the fact that Obama is a blue version of Bush when it comes to foreign policy. Own up to it and embrace it.
    Obama is not as big a war mongerer as Bush. I hate his foreign policy, but he has yet to start a multi-trillion dollar war in a country we shouldn't be in.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Sandy Hook Elem: 3 Shooters (A CLOSE LOOK) [VIDEO]

"Mother. ers. The whole thing smelled like fish from jump street. They're getting sloppier and sloppier. Lets hope if there's a next time, one of them might get caught or make a severe oversite exposing the whole works. Just like any serial killer, they'll mess up somewhere and get caught."

WATCH VIDEO HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=j_fI0hm1dqY

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    US didn't sent any troops to a foreign country (except reinforcement to afghanistan, of course) under obama's administration but it's very hard to deny US's involvement in what happened in libya and syria the past 2 years imho. bush ain't a war monger, he was just in a position to make these controversial decisions and the kenyan n!gger would've made the same ones. while bush administration was probably among the bottom 3 of US history, obama ain't much better and shouldn't be acquitted of the hardship the country has been enduring imho. kenyan fake just plays the blame card time after time at the expense of bush's reputation which was never good to begin with, and i can't remember one damn thing the got did right since he took office in 09 tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US didn't sent any troops to a foreign country (except reinforcement to afghanistan, of course) under obama's administration but it's very hard to deny US's involvement in what happened in libya and syria the past 2 years imho. bush ain't a war monger, he was just in a position to make these controversial decisions and the kenyan n!gger would've made the same ones. while bush administration was probably among the bottom 3 of US history, obama ain't much better and shouldn't be acquitted of the hardship the country has been enduring imho. kenyan fake just plays the blame card time after time at the expense of bush's reputation which was never good to begin with, and i can't remember one damn thing the got did right since he took office in 09 tbh
    Do you think it's cool to use epithets like that?

Think it makes your opinions more palatable?

And no, there's no way an Obama administration would have invaded Iraq under the same cir stances.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Do you think it's cool to use epithets like that?

Think it makes your opinions more palatable?

And no, there's no way an Obama administration would have invaded Iraq under the same cir stances.
    Alex Jones told me Obama is gonna invade Iran. Of course, he's been saying that's gonna happen "in the near future" every year since 2009.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is not as big a war mongerer as Bush.
    What a total complete crock of heaping shyt! That is a flat out lie. Obomba Bombing 6-7 countries in only 4 years versus Bush bombing 4 in his entire 8 years. Obama signing NDAA and actually ordering the hit of an American 16 year old boy from Colorado and his American father, in two completely separate attacks, 2 weeks apart from eachother without charge or trial. Get the outa here with that bull . Murdering a church of 200 people full of families just to get one guy, drone bombing all over the ing place and calling ALL 18 year olds and older "militants" so the civilian casualties don't seem so bad. Double tap drone bombing where after he orders the hit of so many INNOCENT people, he waits for rescue responders to go in to pull the babies and women, and kids out of the rubble, just so they can bomb the rescuers (double tap), the list ing goes on and on and on. Hes a in child mass murderer, so you and everyone else who chooses to stay quiet or make excuses about it. Red state/Blue state ignorant selfish greedy sheeple. Fake ass speeches, pretend crying, all the while he murders children EVERYDAY. And all the sheep are mesmerized by his every fake ass word as if he were Kennedy or something when he is anything but.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The War in Iraq - more war mongering than anything Obama has ever done

I'm also not sure where I ever made excuse, I just said Bush was worse and I'll take Obama's foreign policy over Bush's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The War in Iraq - more war mongering than anything Obama has ever done

I'm also not sure where I ever made excuse, I just said Bush was worse and I'll take Obama's foreign policy over Bush's.
    You prefer Blue child murdering over Red, I see.

Thread Information