Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Nice jinx thread got.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints are a better team. Payton would be stupid to coach such a ty franchise and QB.
    son there is 0% chance of Payton going elsewhere. this is nothing but media hype to create a story to run over and over on ESPN. he may go hear what others have to say in order to boost his salary a bit, but he's not going anywhere.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    It wasn't Romo's fault. He drove them all the way back only to do nothing in Overtime while Brees has the clutch drive when it mattered the most

So, a cowboys loss and a giants loss next week guarantees a redskins division crown right?? What if Dallas wins and giants lose? Then boys and skins have same record and both split series, so then what happens??

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    ppl still blaming Romo

440 yards 4 TDs and 0 INTs

oh hi

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    So, a cowboys loss and a giants loss next week guarantees a redskins division crown right?? What if Dallas wins and giants lose? Then boys and skins have same record and both split series, so then what happens??
    the Cowboys win the division if they beat the redskins and the giants lose any of their reminding games

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Giants are out of the NFC East race. They can get a wild card if a bunch of things happen, but the winner of Dallas-Washington wins the division. Redskins also win division with a tie.

I'm betting Jamal yelled out the same thing as he lined your fiancées birth canal with his seed.
    so we have another cuck in here?

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Shouldn't you change your profile picture? Just sayin...

Here's a little help..you can try this one..

Wondering if the tragedy has really brought this team together. The injuries..having to play with a lot of guys off the streets...they're starting to show a little heart finally.
    Yeah...but the only thing I'm liking here is that Romo is a completely different player so far this year in December...and as he goes, this team goes. We'll see..hopefully they can pull together. If they win out, they're in the playoffs...it's as simple as that.
    I'm going through a divorce right now. I asked for it..I wanted it. Even though I know it's what's best, there's still pain. It takes a lot of time to get used to that person not being around. My process is almost over...court date is not this Thursday but next Thursday..I still haven't gotten used to not seeing her. Even though you want it, and it's what's best...the hard part is after the fact. Good luck to you, Strike. I hope everything turns out good for you.
    All of these posts.
    Brannon getting ted on after all his trash talk and never bothering to show back up in this thread.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All of these posts.
    Brannon getting ted on after all his trash talk and never bothering to show back up in this thread.
    ...where was I wrong? Romo's had a great December...just because they didn't win every game this month doesn't mean Romo hasn't had a great December. This game that you're laughing at, he threw 24-43 for 416 yards, 4 TDs, and no INTs..that loss was not on him..and I said "HOPEFULLY THEY CAN PULL IT TOGETHER" it's right there in the quote...HOPEFULLY. Whether they do or not has yet to be seen. I do know one thing. The Giants will not win their division...The Cowboys could. That last post was about 3 years ago. The fact that you bring that out just shows how obsessed you are...that's ok though..again..the troll thing...too much time on your hands. Response? Maybe something other than a post from 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the subject, or are you so completely ignorant that when you know you're wrong, you're going to try to bring up another post from half a decade ago, hoping someone else with laugh with you...well...someone who isn't just another one of your trolls.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    416 yds, 4tds, 0 ints, and an overtime punt against a historically awful defense (that he carved up on the 2 previous drives). His whole career has been big show, no results. They had all the momentum in the world after that crazy comeback and winning the coin toss--at that point is there anybody who really didnt think the Cowboys would take the ball down the field and score? Sure the defense was horrible, but the ball was in his hands with a chance to win the game. How can somebody with such great statistics always come up short

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    416 yds, 4tds, 0 ints, and an overtime punt against a historically awful defense (that he carved up on the 2 previous drives). His whole career has been big show, no results. They had all the momentum in the world after that crazy comeback and winning the coin toss--at that point is there anybody who really didnt think the Cowboys would take the ball down the field and score? Sure the defense was horrible, but the ball was in his hands with a chance to win the game. How can somebody with such great statistics always come up short
    You pretty much nailed it. Romo's stat line is very misleading about how he played in the game. His first 2 touchdown passes were both facilitated by great catches and runs after the catch by Dez Bryant. Any QB could have made those passes. The other 2 td drives came after the Saints went into a prevent defense. Before those final 2 drives, the Cowboys were about 1 for 10 on 3rd down conversions. Do you know how horrible that is? 1 for 10 on one of the worst defenses in the history of the NFL? lol Then his team wins the coin toss, and has a chance to win the game against said horrible defense, and he can't do it. It amazes me how some fans still defend this loser. Are Cowboys fans delusional, or are they just ing clueless about what makes a good QB? They immediately point to the stat line to judge how good the QB is? lol

If Romo loses to a hobbled chimp with everything on the line this weekend, he should immediately join Jovan Belcher.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    As big a supporter of Romo as I am, if they lose again this weekend, it's time to go in a new direction

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As big a supporter of Romo as I am, if they lose again this weekend, it's time to go in a new direction
    I think if they bring someone in, it has to be a veteran. This team has shown time and time again that they don't know how to mold good players into successful players. So yeah..if they're going to bring someone in, it's going to have to be someone to take Romo's place. I'd be completely ok with that if it brings us wins...the problem is, Romo is not the only problem. This whole team doesn't know how to win when it matters...changing just one position isn't going to do it. We need rebuilding...including coaching, and , ownership.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I think if they bring someone in, it has to be a veteran. This team has shown time and time again that they don't know how to mold good players into successful players. So yeah..if they're going to bring someone in, it's going to have to be someone to take Romo's place. I'd be completely ok with that if it brings us wins...the problem is, Romo is not the only problem. This whole team doesn't know how to win when it matters...changing just one position isn't going to do it. We need rebuilding...including coaching, and , ownership.
    That statement is contradictory. Why would you go with another veteran QB if you wanted to rebuild? What veteran QB is a better option than Romo--not including the unavailable bosses of the league? If you make a change at QB, its through the draft.

Also, do the Cowboys really need to rebuild across the board? Lee, Ware, Ratliff, Carr, and Claiborne is a great nucleus to build from on D, and the Cowboys have a ton of weapons on the offensive side of the ball.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that.

if they decide to move on from romo, they need to draft a young qb.

cowboys suck at bringing in decent veterans.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    yeah idk of any reasonably available veteran that you could bring in that would be an upgrade. Even though Romo has been a top 10 QB for most of his time here, you have to go in a new direction when the team keeps coming up short in big games.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's all pretty much a moot point as long as Jerry Jones insists on being an omnipotent GM who will only hire beta male coaches who will blindly agree with all of his decisions.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ...where was I wrong? Romo's had a great December...just because they didn't win every game this month doesn't mean Romo hasn't had a great December. This game that you're laughing at, he threw 24-43 for 416 yards, 4 TDs, and no INTs..that loss was not on him..and I said "HOPEFULLY THEY CAN PULL IT TOGETHER" it's right there in the quote...HOPEFULLY. Whether they do or not has yet to be seen. I do know one thing. The Giants will not win their division...The Cowboys could. That last post was about 3 years ago. The fact that you bring that out just shows how obsessed you are...that's ok though..again..the troll thing...too much time on your hands. Response? Maybe something other than a post from 3 years ago that has nothing to do with the subject, or are you so completely ignorant that when you know you're wrong, you're going to try to bring up another post from half a decade ago, hoping someone else with laugh with you...well...someone who isn't just another one of your trolls.
    What a humongous ing got. Look you made cuck, you made a thread trying to call me out and I proceeded to, in one swift motion, drop you to your knees with a kick to the back of the leg while whipping out my releasing a king size, extra thick load right between your eyes. You love getting owned in this forum almost as much as your woman loves the black . Almost.

with me again and I will feed you my balls with her and Jamal watching.

I disagree, if the cowboys lose this weekend it'll be because of the injury plagued defense. Romo still has a few more years imo, if they can fix the o-line and stay healthy they can go on a playoff run in the not to distant future imho.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That statement is contradictory. Why would you go with another veteran QB if you wanted to rebuild? What veteran QB is a better option than Romo--not including the unavailable bosses of the league? If you make a change at QB, its through the draft.

Also, do the Cowboys really need to rebuild across the board? Lee, Ware, Ratliff, Carr, and Claiborne is a great nucleus to build from on D, and the Cowboys have a ton of weapons on the offensive side of the ball.
    You're right...I think it's just the philosophy of this team. the coaching and ownership...we just don't know how to build. That's why I have a real problem with bringing in a young QB...we won't be able to build him into a tough NFL QB because we don't know how. That's why it's real hard to be a Cowboys fan..well...a REAL Cowboys fan, because you're going to deal with the frustration of things like that. I don't know if it's bad choices by the team or what..but it just seems like every time we get this talented guy who's supposed to be fantastic, he's a bust. We have so many issues with our coaching and front office that it's got to be so frustrating to be a part of this team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a humongous ing got. Look you made cuck, you made a thread trying to call me out and I proceeded to, in one swift motion, drop you to your knees with a kick to the back of the leg while whipping out my releasing a king size, extra thick load right between your eyes. You love getting owned in this forum almost as much as your woman loves the black . Almost.

with me again and I will feed you my balls with her and Jamal watching.
    Make sure you play well on Sunday so we can win that division. I have faith...you've played great so far this month.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that.

if they decide to move on from romo, they need to draft a young qb.

cowboys suck at bringing in decent veterans.
    Yeah they do..but they're even worse at bringing in young players and coaching them up. The coaching and mentoring just isn't there...or something. We can't seem to do it.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    at Cowboy fans who didn't want Peyton Manning last Spring and were content with Romo. As much of a problem as Jerry Jones is along with Garrett, Manning would have masked those flaws instantly. The false start and delay of game drive ending penalties would rarely be happening because Peyton would be the one actually coaching that team and holding everyone accountable. That was the only way to quick fix the Cowboys with Jerry running things.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smart Cowboy fans knew they had no shot at Manning, no way he'd go up against his bro twice a year

Thread Information