Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Shouldn't you change your profile picture? Just sayin...

Here's a little help..you can try this one..

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Haters be hatin

lol symple

Cowboys winning close games lately. Look out.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wondering if the tragedy has really brought this team together. The injuries..having to play with a lot of guys off the streets...they're starting to show a little heart finally.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Even though Felix has been ok this season, getting Murray back has been huge.

Also, Carr has been consistently our best cornerback all season. This is a game we definitely lose last year with Nwmn out there instead

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wondering if the tragedy has really brought this team together. The injuries..having to play with a lot of guys off the streets...they're starting to show a little heart finally.
    Don't get me wrong, this Cowboy team is still playing ty while they're winning close games, especially last week against the Bengals. They can't keep this up or else it will come back to bite them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong, this Cowboy team is still playing ty while they're winning close gamesi, especially last week against the Bengals. They can't keep this up or else it will come back to bite them.
    Yeah...but the only thing I'm liking here is that Romo is a completely different player so far this year in December...and as he goes, this team goes. We'll see..hopefully they can pull together. If they win out, they're in the playoffs...it's as simple as that.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    undefeated in Dec...tbh!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe you should try not getting married again, since the first sister wife didn't work out. Btw...I'm thinking about doing some singing on the side. You still got that mic in the closet and egg crate pads on the walls at your house in the basement? PM me directions if you do.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Post Count
    really surprised they let JR Smith on the sideline for the game.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    really surprised they let JR Smith on the sideline for the game.
    They told him he had to make friends with players on the Steelers

Post Count
    They told him he had to make friends with players on the Steelers
    Any friend he makes now gets the standard JR health insurance e.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Maybe you should try not getting married again, since the first sister wife didn't work out. Btw...I'm thinking about doing some singing on the side. You still got that mic in the closet and egg crate pads on the walls at your house in the basement? PM me directions if you do.
    There he is..thank you, come again. Mission completed.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Lol still won't make playoffs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There he is..thank you, come again. Mission completed.
    I'm sure you said the same thing to the guy that cuckolded you and eventually took sister wife for himself.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm sure you said the same thing to the guy that cuckolded you and eventually took sister wife for himself.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even though Felix has been ok this season, getting Murray back has been huge.

Also, Carr has been consistently our best cornerback all season. This is a game we definitely lose last year with Nwmn out there instead
    Yeah...Newman in Cincinnati is one of the best things that ever happened to us. Though Adam Jones (not the old Pacman, but the current Adam) wouldn't be awful coming off the bench. Carr should be our best DB with the money we put up. Hopefully he'll continue to play that way if we get into the playoffs.

It was good to see romo's teamates helping him out their. Also good to see the wounded defense make some plays.

easy warm up game for whoever they play first if they do make it.

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    90210 coming out of nowhere to talk after hiding all season

Beat the saints and skins first got

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong, this Cowboy team is still playing ty while they're winning close games, especially last week against the Bengals. They can't keep this up or else it will come back to bite them.
    It's pretty impressive the way guys stepped up on both sides of the ball. They really hadn't all season long. I hope it's more than emotion from a tragic situation and they're actually learning to make fewer dumb mistakes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    90210 coming out of nowhere to talk after hiding all season

Beat the saints and skins first got
    lol...son...I'm not talking , first off. Just speaking facts. Romo's had a great December for the first time in a long ass time, and I'm excited about it. It's nice to have an opportunity to troll a troll, and it was successful. I'm not saying they're going to beat either the Saints or the Skins...I'm not expecting a win either game...but so far so good for Romo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    successful

What the do you know about success? You couldn't even please your wife enough to make her stay and now you are getting married again, with likely the same results. You do have your basement studio though. Perhaps you can get Willie from the karaoke bar down the street to come sings some covers and make a CD. , he might even be able to sell some of them at the bar and you guys could split the profits. I'm sure you will need the money as your new wife will be spending like crazy to make herself look good for the other guy who will be routinely emptying his balls into her eso us.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    successful

What the do you know about success? You couldn't even please your wife enough to make her stay and now you are getting married again, with likely the same results. You do have your basement studio though. Perhaps you can get Willie from the karaoke bar down the street to come sings some covers and make a CD. , he might even be able to sell some of them at the bar and you guys could split the profits. I'm sure you will need the money as your new wife will be spending like crazy to make herself look good for the other guy who will be routinely emptying his balls into her eso us.

Thread Information