My Team
    FC Porto
    Post Count
    PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN IN MOURNING

It is with great sadness, and in accordance with his family, that Paris Saint-Germain announces the tragic death of Nick Broad following an automobile accident on Thursday.
    On behalf of Paris Saint-Germain, Club President Nasser Al-Khelaifi offers his sincerest condolences to Nick's family.

Nick, a long standing colleague of Carlo Ancelotti, had quickly created strong and intimate bonds with the rest of the club coaching staff, the players, the club executives, all employees and the entire Paris Saint-Germain family. All of us are stunned and devastated by the sudden death of a much-liked colleague, universally recognised for his professional expertise.

A former sports nutritionist at Blackburn Rovers and Birmingham until 2006, Nick then joined Chelsea FC where he was Head of Sports Science. Nick Broad spent two seasons with Carlo Ancelotti at Stamford Bridge before joining Paris Saint-Germain in January 2012 as Head of Performance. He was charged with monitoring the players' performance and physical progress, assessed their training output via GPS data and gave them pertinent nutritional advices to inspire them to become overall top athletes.

His passionate, dynamic and extremely professional approach placed Nick on the cutting edge of European football coaching and he was a key member of Carlo Ancelotti's staff.

Nick was also a brilliant man, blessed with great human qualities and a true friend.

He was, and will remain, a permanent source of inspiration for everyone who had the opportunity to know him.

Nick Broad, 38, leaves behind him a family in mourning, to whom the entire Paris Saint-Germain club presents their most sincere and heartfelt condolences.

http://www.psg.fr/en/News/003001/Art...rmain-en-deuil

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    RIP

But I thought it was Ancelotti

Yo le clown

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    , i thought it was Ancelotti

My Team