Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I cannot stand Mr or Mrs Underwood. They are both narcissists and nihilists. OTOH I find that I do like the bond that the two have together. I find myself liking the two of them even if I hate the characters themselves. That is a pretty damn impressive portrayal.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    kinda disappointed that they decided to forget about the black lobbyist. Even the weird looking asian got some closure

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Time to binge watch this .

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Time to binge watch this .
    same here. having some beers and gonna watch as much as I can tonight. barely starting episode 3 now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Just finished the Claire's interview episode. Best show yet of season 2 imo

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished the Claire's interview episode. Best show yet of season 2 imo
    Good stuff indeed.

I thought she was going to meltdown, almost did but brilliantly thought of that bag in the ceremory and nailed him to the tree of woo as they say here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Ok, that first episode was ridiculous. That little got me hard all the time and now she's gone.

Shadow why you describe episodes so clearly? Don't be the spoiler, bro. I had to skip over your last post tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Good stuff indeed.

I thought she was going to meltdown, almost did but brilliantly thought of that bag in the ceremory and nailed him to the tree of woo as they say here.
    the more i see claire the more it looks like she doesn't love francis at all. He's really the only one to show any emotion towards the other in the series.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shadow why you describe episodes so clearly? Don't be the spoiler, bro. I had to skip over your last post tbh.
    Enter at your own risk.

I assume everyone that comes into this thread has at least seen 5 or so episodes. I'm on episode 7 myself right now.

I'll keep the spoilers to a minimum

the more i see claire the more it looks like she doesn't love francis at all. He's really the only one to show any emotion towards the other in the series.
    I think she does but is also more afraid of him now more than she had been before.

SPOILERS for episode 3 ahead..

For instance when they were remodeling their house and Francis was on his laptop and she comes in, he says something about his office being the only quiet place he could work and she immedialtely said that they could make it bigger or whatever. Like she was saying all he wanted to hear. When she walked out she had this "oh I came out alive" face.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    *******Spoiler Alert***********

Frank becomes President in the final episode because the President gets impeached. He and his billionaire friend get taken down, but billionaire might get a pardon. The President was a stupid mother er. However Rachel is on the lose after having killed Frank's CoS. Glad that weird mother er is dead. Was hoping Rachel would be killed as well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Frank becomes President in the final episode because the President gets impeached. He and his billionaire friend get taken down, but billionaire might get a pardon. The President was a stupid mother er. However Rachel is on the lose after having killed Frank's CoS. Glad that weird mother er is dead. Was hoping Rachel would be killed as well.

Still read it, damn.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Rachel is irritating as . her lesbian friend is much hotter than she is too.

They got carried away with the sexual stuff this season. The side plot of Frank's CoS experiencing sexual frustration was annoying, the scene where Meachem and Frank double team Clair added absolutely no value to anything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Ole Miss Rebels

Doug and the hoe has easily been the worst subplot of the show tbh. It hasn't advanced or told us anything important in a while read me a book pls

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Ole Miss Rebels

They got carried away with the sexual stuff this season. The side plot of Frank's CoS experiencing sexual frustration was annoying, the scene where Meachem and Frank double team Clair added absolutely no value to anything.
    That was unecessary tbh like last season when him and his college scro relived their gay glory days

lol bicurious potus

Also I wish that bbq Freddy didn't get ed over tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Doug and the hoe has easily been the worst subplot of the show tbh. It hasn't advanced or told us anything important in a while read me a book pls
    Yeah that whole book reading thing was just weird and stupid. Is Doug supposed to have mommy issues or something?

The character I hope gets killed off next is the hacker guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I FFWD through that , don't give a what they talk about. It's just the obligatory stuff every series does to gain that sector of the viewers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Reminds me of the Sopranos season where the got capo was getting banged by some sweaty got. I skipped that but watched as he got his ass plunged by the cue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah that whole book reading thing was just weird and stupid. Is Doug supposed to have mommy issues or something?

The character I hope gets killed off next is the hacker guy.
    Dude looks like he's about to cry all the time. Funny too how writers think hackers have to have 3 large monitors to hack a website. Also amusing how easy the "backweb" was to access.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That was unecessary tbh like last season when him and his college scro relived their gay glory days

lol bicurious potus

Also I wish that bbq Freddy didn't get ed over tbh
    It's cookie cutter portrayal of evil to have a bisexual character, portrayed as having a lack of moral fiber and no intimacy with his wife. It's worn out. If he was strictly Gay, he'd be jovial and quirky. If he's straight, he's just a pussy hound and probably a conservative.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Dude looks like he's about to cry all the time. Funny too how writers think hackers have to have 3 large monitors to hack a website. Also amusing how easy the "backweb" was to access.
    They also think hackers listen to weird music and have a weird pet.

How creative to have a hacker who encompasses every commonly thought of hacker stereotype!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Still read it, damn.
    I skipped over it, read your post and couldnt resist reading the first two sentences too. Hope he is just bull ting tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Is this worth the watch, or is it just meh tbh?...haven't seen this show yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ^Well worth it. Youll be hooked after a couple episodes tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Word, I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns