Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Yeah, 7-6 season (3-5 in SEC) and the opportunity to play for Hugh Freeze lured recruits to Ole Miss. Makes perfect sense tbh.
    Nobody expects a fan of a bottom dwelling, irrelevant team like utsa to understand the finer points.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Ed Orgeron recruited well for Ole Miss from 2005-2007 (without any NCAA penalties) despite the team having losing seasons. Some guys can just recruit and Ole Miss has a staff full of good recruiters. Plus alot of these kids want to play right away nowadays. The top recruit signed there because his brother is already on the team.
    They were never Top 10 those years, highest was #15. Possibly a product of the Elite Manning effect. All recruiters do the same --treat the recruits and their families like royalty. It usually comes down to other stuff (stuff Ole Miss didnt really have to offer this year) other than how good a recruiter is.

Nobody expects a fan of a bottom dwelling, irrelevant team like utsa to understand the finer points.
    So defensive.

Im not even accusing them of cheating tbh. Who knows maybe they didnt but you cant argue that it does seem alittle bit off. Usually when a jump this big happens its because of an A&M type season or because of a big name coach. It doesnt happen because teams recruit the out of recruits.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    The re ation and asspain in this thread is strong

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's a T-Sip conspiracy!
    No, it's a Ketch thing. Similar to their O-line commit shooting up in the rankings after he committed to the horns. It's not a new thing and it's well do ented. Doesn't really matter, though.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    This info is based on last years recruiting class per rivals (ketch).

Debut ranking to current ranking:
    Average movement for Texas commitment - 12.3 spots up
    Average movement for Aggie commitment - 15.8 spots down

Highest ranking to current ranking:
    Average movement for Texas commitment - 4.5 spots down
    Average movement for Aggie commitment - 20.1 spots down

Why does it have to be "Ole Piss paid for the players?" You dont seem to understand much about Ole Miss. They were 1 FG and 2 TDs from being 10-3 instead of 7-6. 3 of the teams to beat them were A&M by 3 and LSU by 6, Vandy won by a singe point and finished #20 A&M finished #5. LSU at #14. Both were winnable games. they lost to Texas, #19, Georgia #5 and Alabama #1. They destroyed Pittsburgh who was the best 3 OT win Norte Dame had. Not at the top of the SEC west last season but a very respectable season. Hugh Freeze is a solid coach with assistants around him who are accustomed to winning. They got Kim-D because Mom wanted him to play with his brother. The other 2 top players were surprises even to the coaching staff, but the name Michael Oher had a lot to do with it. I can't wait for the 2014 season and these new freshmen are all playing as either starters or backups.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Ole Miss is scary next year. They return the most starters out of the West also. Definitely a game I am worried about. Traveling to the grove 2 years in a row is going to be extremely difficult. I know Ole Miss will have that game circled.

We barely escaped last year but we were a much better team at the end of last year then we were in the beginning of the season. Same could probably be said about OM though.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    they lost to Texas, #19, Georgia #5 and Alabama #1. They destroyed Pittsburgh who was the best 3 OT win Norte Dame had.
    I like how they simply lost to UT but ”destroyed” Pitt.

lol Snead

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    http://news.yahoo.com/thanks-lincoln...024920825.html

mississippi
    just now banned slavery

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    I really don't care, those n!ggers

I really don't care, those n!ggers

really. Looks like we have a KKK member.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    yep, he heads up the Arizona Jewish chapter

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Since most KKK members are right wing bible thumping zionist shills, I wasn't surprised how welcoming they were of Jews when I wanted to sign up.
    Last edited by DUNCANownsKOBE; 02-19-2013 at 10:03 AM.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Good call tbh. Here's a personal photo of DUNCANownsKOBE so you can see what he looks like:

My Team
    Ole Miss Rebels
    Post Count
    Rebs gonna be good

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    Good call tbh. Here's a personal photo of DUNCANownsKOBE so you can see what he looks like:

I looked for that video and couldn't find it. Always good for a laugh

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    Rebs gonna be good
    Not as good as mah gators

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Welp

Thread Information