Page 103 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Video of Texas doing their walk-through in BYU's stadium earlier today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5TkbhZZyzc

Post Count
    4 star composite
    His rating doesn't matter of course. He looks like he can play.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I agree, but when mentioning stars, 247's composite rankings is the way to go. I trust that more than only one companies rankings.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    pretty cool this thread is almost on google's first page with Texas Longhorn Recruiting 2014

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Loved this sign from College Gameday:

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    You should watch lolutsa get raped tbh.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You should watch lolutsa get raped tbh.
    Not showing it in my area or I would. I have the whole FOX regional channel package and the TCU game is on most of them.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Not showing it in my area or I would. I have the whole FOX regional channel package and the TCU game is on most of them.
    Should be on Fox Sports 1. I don't have cable but I'm streaming it off there.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Loved this sign from College Gameday:

Lots of great ones here:

http://deadspin.com/my-gfs- s-4-ti...med-1269002630

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Should be on Fox Sports 1. I don't have cable but I'm streaming it off there.
    Yeah...they told me I had to move up a package to get Fox Sports 1. Told them to off. The only one I get is Fox Sports 2 and the Fox regional channels.

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Yeah...they told me I had to move up a package to get Fox Sports 1. Told them to off. The only one I get is Fox Sports 2 and the Fox regional channels.
    That sucks. lolutsa is about to score against OSU unless they choke. I'm sure half the fatasses in the arena will die if that happens.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That sucks. lolutsa is about to score against OSU unless they choke. I'm sure half the fatasses in the arena will die if that happens.
    Okie St. is on pace to drop 70 and damn near 500 passing yards on them. Is their defense really that bad?

My Team
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    Post Count
    Okie St. is on pace to drop 70 and damn near 500 passing yards on them. Is their defense really that bad?

yes. yes it is.

this is my first time watching lolutsa "play" football. I use that term loosely because they looked below average on one drive and like dumpster full of used condoms on all the others. their defense can't defend for ; they'd probably be more useful if they all just bent over and spread their ass cheeks to willingly accept what's coming to them. the offense...lmao. the QB Soosa or whatever his name is, can't do anything except stand on the field and suck . the rest of the offense deserves to be shipped back to campus and continue taking their mexican engineering classes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Deadspin with more details on the Vanderbilt rape case, potential cover-up:

http://deadspin.com/disturbing-alleg...ium=socialflow

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Apparently '15 ATH/RB Chris Warren wasn't the only one who received a lot of letters from Texas this week. '15 DE/LB Keisean Lucier-South from Lutheran High (CA.) received 68 letters on friday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on QB David Ash...it was originally reported that he had a shoulder injury but he's now being evaluated for a head issue.

May be seeing Case next week for Ole Miss.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Didn't know where to put it, but OrangeBloods' Taylor Gaspar tweeted this a few hours ago:

"When asked if Manny Diaz will be coaching next week, Mack Brown said "I have to watch the game tape." #Longhorns"

Maybe we will see Greg Robinson as DC against Ole Miss? Hopefully, this is a sign of change. That's needed!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on QB David Ash...it was originally reported that he had a shoulder injury but he's now being evaluated for a head issue.

May be seeing Case next week for Ole Miss.
    Oh good Christ.
    I will watch and bleed from my eyes. (Guess this makes me an authentic TCU fan)

Thanks for the great info on recruiting and such

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Didn't know where to put it, but OrangeBloods' Taylor Gaspar tweeted this a few hours ago:

"When asked if Manny Diaz will be coaching next week, Mack Brown said "I have to watch the game tape." #Longhorns"

Maybe we will see Greg Robinson as DC against Ole Miss? Hopefully, this is a sign of change. That's needed!
    Changes may need to dive deeper than this.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    http://www.burntorangenation.com/201...rning-optimist

Applewhite also decided to the bed last night. His play-calling had shades of Greg Davis combined with a level of inep ude you wouldn't expect from the "future of Texas football." He made a lot of questionable decisions that ended up hurting the Longhorns. Literally. On the first drive, Applewhite decided to use Daje Johnson as the power back on third and short with a between the tackles. Not only did he fail to get the first down, he also left the game with an apparent ankle injury. Applewhite doubled down on stupid decisions later in the game by giving Jalen Overstreet his first real college carry on a big fourth and short. Overstreet lost three yards. So what happened? Did Applewhite seriously think these were good decisions? Was he worried Malcolm Brown would get hurt again? Did Joe Bergeron call him a ginger? You'd think Applewhite would let the designated power running back get the bulk of the carries in, you know, power back situations.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Paul Finebaum@finebaum14h
    Perhaps, it's early to pile on Mack Brown, but a reliable source tells me Nick Saban will be visiting in Texas by as early as this Friday.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Realistically...what are the odds?

Thread Information