Page 126 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Case McCoy was on Rome today:

http://jimrome.com/2013/10/16/case-mccoy/

Post Count
    Won't happen IMO
    I agree, but watch me eat crow on that prediction.

Post Count
    Also, am I the only one that thinks Baylor isn't going to be Big XII champs? They still have to go through OU, Okie St. Texas and Tech. There is no clear favorite IMHO, but I'm not going to give the edge to Baylor

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Also, am I the only one that thinks Baylor isn't going to be Big XII champs? They still have to go through OU, Okie St. Texas and Tech. There is no clear favorite IMHO, but I'm not going to give the edge to Baylor
    i think it's any one of the above. but Baylor has the best shot they have had in decades.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Tech v Michigan sounds pretty cool.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    that cotton bowl projection looks very interesting (one of them at least)
    Texas has no interest in getting slaughtered by Johnny Football.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas has no interest in getting slaughtered by Johnny Football.
    I will withhold judgement on this until after we face Baylor. If Baylor lights Texas up then you are right, if Texas can stop the Baylor offense then it's probably a moot point as it is likely Texas will have won the conference championship.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm with you. As rvj said, best shot they've had, but the media is acting almost like it's new for Baylor's offense to light people up. They've got the "top" of the Big 12 (for what that's worth) in consecutive weeks — no time off — to finish the season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Funny video from the A&M/Ole Miss game last weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qYPGeoA7w

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow...it's like 6th Street meets Troup, TX.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    What do you guys think about Jim L. Mora as a possible head coach replacement down the road? Heard him on Dan Patrick and he seems like a pretty smart dude who knows what he's doing.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Nobody beats this one :

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    http://deadspin.com/michigan-gets-ma...-te-1446672265
    35. TEXAS (4-2). Alright, what the , Texas? You think you can stagger through the first month of the season like a bunch of zombies, getting entire limbs ripped off by the likes of Taysom Hill and Sam B. Richardson, and then just show up against Oklahoma like, oh, okay, this is the real Texas, proving the doubters wrong? Bull . I pegged you for the top 10 before the season, as did a lot of other people who thought a veteran lineup was more compelling than three years of diminishing returns, and you made us all look like out-of-touch morons. Even in the games you managed to win, you still sucked. The oddsmakers who looked at your track record against Oklahoma and thought you'd come within two touchdowns on Saturday were really being too kind. Your own fans were bracing for the worst. You deserved to be doubted and abandoned.

So now you've delivered your best performance in four years at the most unlikely, opportune possible moment, salvaging all the preseason noise re: the Big 12 le and a BCS bowl, and we're supposed to do what with this information? Jump back on the bandwagon? Grant Mack Brown a lifetime pass? Dip Greg Robinson and Case McCoy in bronze? no. You are volatile. You cannot be trusted. It's not the first time you've pulled an encouraging upset out of your ass when things looked bleak, and the failure to capitalize on the last one only made the descent that much bleaker. We knew trashing Oklahoma was possible; at one point, we thought it was likely. Now we have no idea what to think, because anything is possible, against anyone, in any direction. Just pick one already.
    The goods.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Oregon will be rocking these this weekend:

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I love me some breasts but I really wish they'd hurry to cure breast cancer to kill the ing pink.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Myles Garrett commits to Ags, has been a huge A&M lean for a while now.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/college-fo...mmits-texas-am

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Myles Garrett commits to Ags, has been a huge A&M lean for a while now.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/college-fo...mmits-texas-am
    nice-not only is he one of the top players in texas, but he will definitely shore up the defensive line which has a lot of young talent but lacks depth. his stats this season are unreal.
    Last edited by rjv; 10-18-2013 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting Texas has offered 2016 OL Greg Little of Allen.

http://247sports.com/Player/Gregory-Little-35283

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2592920/...377?********=1

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Great offer. Apparently he grew up a Texas fan but says he doesn't have a "dream school or anything like that". It's not like we haven't heard that before, but take it for what it's worth.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RUMOR

I've been hesitant to post this one all week because any coaching search seemingly always has a "so and so was looking for a house" rumors. Anyway, Inside Texas has spoken with a few people who have confirmed Nick Saban's wife, Terry, was in Austin (Bee Caves area specifically) last week looking at houses. Supposedly she was saying it was for a "vacation home."

The interesting part is the realtor, Roxan Coffman, is a lady that routinely handles deals for the athletic department. One source believes that the realtor received a referral from none other than Patrick Suddes (former Alabama employee). If Mrs. Saban was indeed in Austin last week looking for a "vacation home", the timing of it all and the way she went about it is definitely interesting.
    Last edited by TFloss32; 10-18-2013 at 02:33 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My is hard ^

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    An interesting read from a "fan" on the AD search.

http://insidetexas.com/news/story.php?article=4565

I really like that he mentions Mark Hollis and Rob Mullens. Especially Hollins, who I think is an underrated AD.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It that happens you can bet Texas will pass Auburn as the most hated school by Tide Fans.

Post Count
    Mack is going out on his terms after the OU win. If he does decide to leave, there is a very real possibility that Saban will come though.

Thread Information