Page 132 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from 24/7, it looks like 2015 QB Kyler Murray and 2015 RB Soso Jamabo have chosen the Kansas game, so they should be in town this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Updated bowl projections.

Texas vs. UCLA in the Alamo Bowl. Keep in mind the Alamo now picks before the Cotton and takes the second place Big XII team.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls/projections

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Next week's West Virginia game will be at 6 p.m. CST on FOX.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Just hard to get excited about current commits with the possibility of coaching turnover. Who knows who will stay, go, and come if it happens.

Post Count
    Next week's West Virginia game will be at 6 p.m. CST on FOX.
    Two unranked team playing in primetime on FOX? I guess they're not sleeping on the Horns.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RUMOR

This is a fun one. If Saban is the next head coach at Texas, word is he'll target Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi for his defensive coordinator as they have coached together before. Granted it's the Big 10, Narduzzi's unit is currently the #1 defense in the country.
    Last edited by TFloss32; 10-28-2013 at 04:44 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RUMOR

This is a fun one. If Saban is the next head coach at Texas, word his he'll target Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi for his defensive coordinator as they have coached together before. Granted it's the Big 10, Narduzzi's unit is currently the #1 defense in the country.
    That's amazing! Narduzzi is my favorite DC in all of college football, but I'm not sure how his scheme fits the pass heavy Big 12.

I know most of all these rumors are BS, but they are fun to read. Keep 'em coming Floss! You are really a life saver!

Post Count
    RUMOR

This is a fun one. If Saban is the next head coach at Texas, word his he'll target Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi for his defensive coordinator as they have coached together before. Granted it's the Big 10, Narduzzi's unit is currently the #1 defense in the country.
    What is the source?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What is the source?
    Guy on OrangeBloods who has ties to the Michigan State program.

Inside Texas also mentioned this today.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Give me Chad Morris as the OC and this would be pretty close to a dream team of coaches.

Just curious if Saban does come to Texas how many Bama commits come with him?

Two off the top of my head would be Zach Whitley and Cameron Robinson.

My guess is the big winner in this would be Auburn and LSU as a few commits would jump ship to them.
    Last edited by Vito Corleone; 10-28-2013 at 05:02 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Give me Chad Morris as the OC and this would be pretty close to a dream team of coaches.
    Pretty sure Morris will get some head coaching opportunities in the offseason.

, he may be in the mix for the A&M job if Sumlin leaves.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying a new 2015 offensive player has been offered. They're still confirming the name.

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    No surprise, but now on Sports Illustrated website -

Report: West Virginia’s Oliver Luck expected to be next Texas athletic director

http://college-football.si.com/2013/.../?sct=cf_t2_a2

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Just curious if Saban does come to Texas how many Bama commits come with him?

Two off the top of my head would be Zach Whitley and Cameron Robinson.

My guess is the big winner in this would be Auburn and LSU as a few commits would jump ship to them.
    the big winner would be us, saban is more valuable to us than the whole roster of commits he has lined up for bama

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    the big winner would be us, saban is more valuable to us than the whole roster of commits he has lined up for bama
    I've been very impressed with the improvement of our defense under Robinson, but to imagine what improvements would take place under Saban would be scary. A hands on coach that actually knows how to get the best out of his talent. You are right, we would be the big winner.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying a new 2015 offensive player has been offered. They're still confirming the name.
    The offer is to 2015 QB Josh Rosen of Bellflower, CA. He's ranked #5 overall in the country by 24/7.

http://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Rosen-17035

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkqvKxW7uoA

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from 24/7, 2015 WR Ryan Newsome of Aledo will be in attendance for the Kansas game.

Another potential offer to look out for.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also Per 24/7- Coppell 247Composite five-star defensive end Solomon Thomas visited Ohio State this past weekend on an unofficial visit and after speaking with a source close to his recruitment, it sounds like things have been shaken up a bit.
    Before the visit it appeared to be a two team race between the Longhorns and Stanford, but the Buckeyes have made quite the impression on the blue-chip 2014 defender.
    "The visit went very well," said the source. "Great campus, facilities, coaches and culture. He loved it."
    When I asked the source if Ohio State is now a serious contender for Thomas' services, he said there's no doubt about it and that the Buckeyes will be a major player from here on out.
    Currently Thomas doesn't have any other visits planned, although he told Horns247 he would like to get down to Austin one more time before the season ends, if possible.
    We also expect Texas to receive an official from Thomas, but he won't be taking any official visits until after his season at Coppell concludes.
    Once those officials are taken, expect him to make his decision. There's also a chance that Thomas, a US Army All-American, could announce at the game, but that definitely is not set in stone.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Apparently ash is throwing again, and should be cleared to play by next week.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Source?

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

8. David Ash, Texas: Ash is throwing again, and could be cleared to return soon. But will he resume his starting role? The way McCoy is performing, probably not. -- JT

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_...5-quarterbacks

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That is great news on Ash. Assuming he's 100%, I'd be very surprised if he didn't get his job back.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Mack is gonna get Ash killed.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    If Ash is truly healthy and ready to play, this team can and will win out.

Case just makes too many stupid mistakes.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If Ash is truly healthy and ready to play, this team can and will win out.

Case just makes too many stupid mistakes.
    I agree, with Ash we can score more points and at a faster pace. We NEED to score if we want to beat Tech and Baylor. That said, I'm not sure you can just hand him his job back until Case loses.

Thread Information