Page 149 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 5940
    Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jameis Winston investigation is complete and results to be announced tomorrow!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Former Oklahoma WR Ryan Broyles works for a blog called "The Football Brainiacs" and he's tweeting it's done.

Obviously doesn't mean anything but it caught my attention with him being an OU guy.
    Oh, Ryan Broyles? Sounds legit. My sources tell me Nick pees sitting down. More to come.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This Saban is out of hand. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Definitely that time of year where kids start really thinking about playing so far away from home.
    Some of our current players from out of state have been tweeting about missing him and evaluating their future. The risk you take when you recruit kids from outside of Texas, I suppose.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    Yeah a buddy of mine who knows quite a few UT alums as well as some of the kids even on the team just said multiple highly respected people who have inside info said Saban WILL be the next head coach.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    symple19

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    @ESPN_Colin
    On phone last 60 minutes. Crazy rumors. Shock the sports world rumors. Need a tail.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    @ESPN_Colin
    On phone last 60 minutes. Crazy rumors. Shock the sports world rumors. Need a tail.
    Lol Colin is gay

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Don't know who originally reported, but Texas has offered JUCO TE Blake Whiteley of Arizona Western.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This Saban is out of hand. There are going to be a lot of disappointed people.
    It's not slowing down anytime soon. Rumors everywhere since this afternoon...everything from Saban's daughter telling her friends they're moving to Saban being announced as the new UT coach next week (possibly planned around the team banquet).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rumor is saban got 100 million dollar deal

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's not slowing down anytime soon. Rumors everywhere since this afternoon...everything from Saban's daughter telling her friends they're moving to Saban being announced as the new UT coach next week (possibly planned around the team banquet).
    Reminds me of the time Texas to PAC 12 was a done deal.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also, it might happen. Saban might come to Texas, but all will break loose if Texas wins the Big 12.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's sad that I'm so beaten down by this ing coach and his pathetic attempts at self -preservation, and the pitiful seasons of inep ude, that I can't get excited about a change. This er won't die. He's Jason.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Rumor is saban got 100 million dollar deal
    Yes, this is a tweet from a Burnt Orange Nation contributor:

Curry Shoff@CurryShoff43m
    Huge rumor on Saban: 10 years 100 million and 1 percent of the LHN. It will go through when Mack Brown's severance is announced.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yes, this is a tweet from a Burnt Orange Nation contributor:

Curry Shoff@CurryShoff43m
    Huge rumor on Saban: 10 years 100 million and 1 percent of the LHN. It will go through when Mack Brown's severance is announced.
    Lol. Thats ing horrible. Holy ing thats re ed.

Why would the regents ever agree to that ?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yea its picked up a whole lot of steam tonight.

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count
    As for these rumors, I still haven't seen anything from anyone credible. The Alabama staff is out recruiting hardcore right now, particularly in-state targets that Auburn either leads for or has committed. Alabama people (that I know) continue to be confident, and they're grads not t-shirters. All of this is originating from UT "sources" or "somebody who knows somebody" type bull . If you think people won't float this kind of stuff to get clicks/traffic, you're incredibly naive.

However, if he were to leave in the next few weeks it would be the ultimate win for Auburn. Satan gets embarrassed in the Iron Bowl, tucks his tail between his legs, and scurries off to Austin. The meltdown in T-Town would be nuclear, a blast of the fusion variety, tbh. It would also DEFINITELY swing a couple more big-time (Rivals100/250) recruits toward the Plains. Either way, I'm confident about Auburn's future. If he stays it will be fun to go against the best, if he leaves it will be fun to watch the fallout and out-recruit those got Bammers while they forage for a new HC (My guess is it would go to Kirby, tbh)

My Team
    Auburn Tigers
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Supposedly Saban bringing some big time recruits with him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    also, here is the stuff from jesus shuttlesworth's insidetexas chat last night, some guy linked it, and I'm not a member there, so I really don't care about posting it

Jesus Shuttlesworth: I think Mack announces before banquet and Saban comes in that weekend
    Jesus Shuttlesworth: The crazy part is Saban will bring recruits with him it sounds like.
    zzzizzzy: assistants have been asked to keep quiet w their future plans until mack announces.
    Jesus Shuttlesworth: zzzz, is right about that. Expect announcements or breaking news from IT next Sunday
    Jesus Shuttlesworth: huntsville, I will never do percentages again, but I'm confident
    zzizzzy: saban still 100%
    Jesus Shuttlesworth: chancellor at bama says saban to texas. That's the big news
    Jesus Shuttlesworth: Some Bama commits may follow Saban to Texas. two or three five stars
    zzzizzzy: assistants have literally been begged to remain quiet on their future plans until after Mack announces
    zzizzzy: no obligation to keep quiet, but if they want other jobs, they respect the chain of command

Robert Witt, Bama Chancellor, was Dean of UT Business School, and President of UT-Arlington.

Saban NOT coaching bowl game. period.

Jesus Shuttlesworth: Nobis, Narduzzi and the Nussmeyer I would think (Possible staff)

lamar littrell: regarding current AD personnel/coaches vis a vis Patterson...think Jim McKay' Munich coverage - "They're all gone...

Jesus Shuttlesworth: jark, the whole thing gets blown up. Suddes will be the only survivor. BTW, did anyone notice the latest Texas offer and who broke it? Guess who and guess why

Jesus Shuttlesworth: Robert Witt chancellor at bama, Red McCombs, Pat Frost, Bart Koontz, Bob Rowling, austin realtor, UTPD, an interior decorator in Austin, have all said Saban was coming to Texas among others. It's why we've been confident

zzzizzzy: suddes was suggested for his position back when we were almost certain saban was coming. mack unwittingly said ok. js may not agree with me on this, but it is a fact and one of the reasons ive been so certain of saban's coming

And our tipster continues with further revelations:

"On a similar note I have had two friends (both Aggies, so they aren't being Texas homers) tell me about similar "Saban is a done deal" rumors. One sat in a Texas boosters box for the Tech game and was told by that booster that "Saban deal has been done for 8 weeks." I don't think it is done but he seemed fairly confident that Saban will be at Texas next year. I don't want to give the boosters name but if you need it to confirm how involved he is at Texas then I will provided it as long as you don't use it publicly. My other buddy works for a news station somewhere in the state of Texas( I will not provide his name) but he spoke with a very influential booster from a different school in Texas. This booster told him about some other coaching deals (briles, sumlin, etc) about a month before the story broke so he is beginning to listen to the rumors that this booster tells him. The booster is involved in Texas politics as well so he has a good hear for what is going on at the major schools in Texas. He told my friend "As much as it saddens me to say this, Saban to Texas has been done for a long time". I know you probably get several rumor emails like this but I thought it is still of some interest to you."

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    Post Count
    As for these rumors, I still haven't seen anything from anyone credible. The Alabama staff is out recruiting hardcore right now, particularly in-state targets that Auburn either leads for or has committed. Alabama people (that I know) continue to be confident, and they're grads not t-shirters. All of this is originating from UT "sources" or "somebody who knows somebody" type bull . If you think people won't float this kind of stuff to get clicks/traffic, you're incredibly naive.

However, if he were to leave in the next few weeks it would be the ultimate win for Auburn. Satan gets embarrassed in the Iron Bowl, tucks his tail between his legs, and scurries off to Austin. The meltdown in T-Town would be nuclear, a blast of the fusion variety, tbh. It would also DEFINITELY swing a couple more big-time (Rivals100/250) recruits toward the Plains. Either way, I'm confident about Auburn's future. If he stays it will be fun to go against the best, if he leaves it will be fun to watch the fallout and out-recruit those got Bammers while they forage for a new HC (My guess is it would go to Kirby, tbh)
    I wouldn't say he was embarrassed...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say he was embarrassed...
    He begged for one extra second, and as a result, The Return! happened.... Saban did get embarrassed, tbh....

Thread Information