Page 179 of 238 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My question is... does Louisville have any significant commits that would be a good get for Texas if they followed Charlie strong to Texas?
    Lol Daniel Gresham pudgy little bas stay your ass in Louisville

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    My question is... does Louisville have any significant commits that would be a good get for Texas if they followed Charlie strong to Texas?
    Got some decent players in there.

http://louisville.247sports.com/Seas...otball/Commits

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jason is a Fox Sports regional guy in Louisville

Jason Higdon @Jason_Higdon

Charlie Strong has called for a 9am staff metting.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol Daniel Gresham pudgy little bas stay your ass in Louisville

Wouldn't mind seeing Poona Ford in Austin though.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Many Florida fans are ready to jump off a bridge; they were hoping he'd replace Muschamp. The guy can coach a defense, scout and recruit. You don't have to be overjoyed, but Texas fans should be optimistic.
    Yeah...I've got a Florida guy that I'm in a CFB group with on FB and he's pretty pissed.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah...I've got a Florida guy that I'm in a CFB group with on FB and he's pretty pissed.
    Just search for Charlie Strong on Twitter...you see a LOT of Florida fans that are pissed right now...

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    the irony is rich with florida fans if they are pissed about it

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can also look up those recruits that were also considering to commit to Louisville through This ESPN link:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo.../97/class/2014

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    louisville has the 24th ranked class according to rivals with one 4 star player (DB). ESPN has them ranked 21st.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Daniel Gresham...do not want.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Considering what we have in Foreman already I doubt Daniel is even recruited to come.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    First recruiting new is out...DT Courtney Garnett tweeted "OU Tennessee Texas" in that order. Of course no one gives a as 1. He's not good and 2. He's probably headed to JUCO.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    any guesses on when MJ will show his face in this forum this time?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Once everything is confirmed, gonna have to put the hammer down on the misinformation trolls via the ignore feature. That chit has got to stop...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can also look up those recruits that were also considering to commit to Louisville through This ESPN link:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo.../97/class/2014
    Good lord I want Lorenzo Carter looks like he has 2 visits open, I sure do wish Texas could be one of them. Same for Rashaan Evans.

If he can land one or 2 of those 4 and 5 star guys, I'm one happy camper.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I leave this place for a couple years and come back to Michael Jordan being a dumb ass ignorant, arrogant prick. Weirdness

Considering Saban, Harbaugh, and Fisher almost certainly said no, and with good reason, I'm glad Strong is looking like the pickup. Very good football coach who promotes a tough as nails football culture. That's what we needed to shake this greed fueled "we are the Joneses" bull at ude. Let's stop being delusional, soft, arrogant es and start being hard nosed and tough again.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    strong would be just a center piece on the coaching staff. i doubt he'll have exclusive control as to who his assistants are.

Post Count
    Good lord I want Lorenzo Carter looks like he has 2 visits open, I sure do wish Texas could be one of them. Same for Rashaan Evans.

If he can land one or 2 of those 4 and 5 star guys, I'm one happy camper.
    I'm hoping Solomon Thomas gives us a second look now that we have a head coach and now that Ohio State lost its bowl game too.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    There is a lot of ground to make up with Thomas, I doubt he gives us a second look. I pointed out Lorenzo Carter because Texas was recruiting him and he has a relationship already with Strong. Should give enough punch to at lease get a visit. Anything is possible after that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    strong would be just a center piece on the coaching staff. i doubt he'll have exclusive control as to who his assistants are.
    I really hope he keeps a few of our our current staff, I personally would keep Wyatt, Porter, Giles and Davis, maybe Akina. He is a defensive coach so I'm sure whoever he gets as DC will be pretty good. We need a new QB coach, and OC for sure. Right now, my vote would be for either Mike Shanahan if he doesn't get a head coaching gig, or Lane Kiffin who I know won't get a head coaching gig.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    According to Twitter, Strong has informed his staff that no decision has been made yet. Apparently Strong wants DL coach Clint Hurtt with him. Texas isn't interested in him.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    According to Twitter, Strong has informed his staff that no decision has been made yet. Apparently Strong wants DL coach Clint Hurtt with him. Texas isn't interested in him.
    The is wrong with Texas? If you're gonna hire a guy its probably not the best move to micro manage the very first ing thing he does in bringing in a new coaching staff. Let him get who he wants.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The is wrong with Texas? If you're gonna hire a guy its probably not the best move to micro manage the very first ing thing he does in bringing in a new coaching staff. Let him get who he wants.
    Apparently it has something to do with a "ShowCause" regarding Hurtt, which I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Bloeddyr10; 01-04-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan
    nobody wanting to go to UT
    Stoops taking the Browns job

Thread Information