Page 230 of 238 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 5940
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What % of recruits who commit before their senior year actually end up at the University they committed to?

This would be interesting.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TIMGriffinBig12: TCU DE Devonte Fields reportedly was robbed at gunpoint by 3 men near TCU campus.
    http://t.co/WRWKx9yyZM
    But when the police arrived, Fields “changed his mind” and stated that he didn’t want police detective searching his premises and didn’t want to press charges.

The above says a whole bunch.

Let's rob a huge, poor college kid... That we don't know and none of our associates know.
    If I needed cash the first person I rob is going to be a hulk with nothing much. Desperate days for the perps. Do you think DeVonte gave up the real goods? Probably not all of it.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    But when the police arrived, Fields “changed his mind” and stated that he didn’t want police detective searching his premises and didn’t want to press charges.

Let's rob a huge, poor college kid... That we don't know and none of our associates know.
    If I needed cash the first person I rob is going to be a hulk with nothing much. Desperate days for the perps. Do you think DeVonte gave up the real goods? Probably not all of it.
    Exactly. Drugs seem to be involved one way or another. Also, Devonte may very well be a distributor to some degree.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

LOL, of course he has something in his apartment he doesn't want them to see. Probably holds illegal fight there. Black people love fights.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    @247Blake: #Texas has offered 2014 DE Demetrius Jackson of Booker T Washington (Miami, Fla.) Currently a Miami commit.
    24/7 saying he will be taking an official visit to Texas this weekend.

http://247sports.com/Player/Demetrius-Jackson-32280

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying there is a "way under the radar" JUCO OL contemplating a visit to Texas this weekend, but doesn't want his name out yet. He's also receiving interest from OU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from 24/7, WR Lorenzo Joe is expected in Austin this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Demetrius Jackson @F5_Jackson
    Idk who said I'm visiting Texas this week cause I'm not ... I'm relaxing with my teammates

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Idk who said I'm visiting Texas this week cause I'm not ... I'm relaxing with my teammates
    He has since deleted that tweet. It sounds like he's been a handful -- decommitted then recommitted the same day, said he was shutting down his recruitment then visited Arkansas, etc.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not sure at this time if 24/7 is talking about the same guy, but they're saying an in-state, committed OL will be on campus this weekend and he's expected to flip to Texas.
    24/7 hasn't specified if it was offense or defense have they? Just a lineman

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 hasn't specified if it was offense or defense have they? Just a lineman
    I was just about to post. My bad on that. They said a "lineman" and I read too fast.

They said he didn't want his name out there until Friday when he got to campus.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, Strong will be by Sulphur Springs today to see 2015 S Larry Pryor. He picked up an A&M offer on Sunday.

Strong is also scheduled to be by Gladewater, but 2015 DT Daylon Mack is out of town with a school function.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying 2015 RB JaMycal Hasty of Longview was basically told he no longer has an A&M offer at their Junior Day on Sunday, so his recruitment has now taken a hard turn towards Baylor.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting 2015 WR John Humphrey of League City Clear Falls will be at a Texas Junior Day.

May be the fastest WR in his class or the fastest prospect overall. Check out the film.

http://247sports.com/Player/John-Humphrey-19846

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/569951...ghts/102647381

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DT Poona Ford will be announcing National Signing Day on ESPNU, per 24/7.

Good exposure for Texas if that's his pick.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LOL, of course he has something in his apartment he doesn't want them to see. Probably holds illegal fight there. Black people love fights.
    Ok....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    New school semester dude. Hit the books. You are going to be student athlete next year, but probably not on time or in the first two rows.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas is interested in playing a football game in Mexico:

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...in-mexico-city

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count

maybe they should talk to the spurs first

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Lol. No. Just no.

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 saying 2015 RB JaMycal Hasty of Longview was basically told he no longer has an A&M offer at their Junior Day on Sunday, so his recruitment has now taken a hard turn towards Baylor.
    So Sumlin offered the kid then pulled it away? Surely Strong can use for a little negative recruiting fuel you would think

@DamonSayles: 4-star RB/FB Daniel Gresham (@DanielGresham33) is now down to #PonyUp & #BirdsUp. A decision will come Sunday.

I know many folks don't care to hear updates on Gresham but I find it extremely odd that he went from being committed to Texas to know having to decide between SMU and UTSA. Very odd recruitment to say the least.

Believe.
    My Team
    Incarnate Word Cardinals
    Post Count
    @DamonSayles: 4-star RB/FB Daniel Gresham (@DanielGresham33) is now down to #PonyUp & #BirdsUp. A decision will come Sunday.

I know many folks don't care to hear updates on Gresham but I find it extremely odd that he went from being committed to Texas to know having to decide between SMU and UTSA. Very odd recruitment to say the least.
    Big-time odd. Would be a nice get for UTSA though. Have they landed a 4-star recruit yet?

Post Count

Would be awesome if UTSA could land this kid. UTSA has a chance to win C-usa next season and this would only keep that momentum going in the right direction for there 4th yr. Pretty remarkable really..

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    it would also turn around what has been a brutal week for UTSA with 3 commits flopping

Thread Information