Page 80 of 238 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 5940
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think Boyd likes to mess with people, I've seen him say on social media that he would commit to Oregon immediately once offered. Hoping this isn't Springs all over again (though Boyd actually likes Texas to begin with).
    For anyone that reads OrangeBloods and knows mcphaul, he posted that UT is expecting commitments from at least S Jason Hall, 2015 DT Tevin Boone and 2015 CB Kris Boyd this weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    We're probably not getting Kyler Murray. We need 2 QBs so ideally I'd love to get Virgil and Town.
    What would be interesting is if A&M got a commitment from Stidham before Murray, even though I expect Murray to make a decision first.

I agree Texas needs to take two. Town is a really nice prospect, but I hate the idea of putting all your hopes into pro-style guy without the ability to tuck and run. He's the only 2015 offer that's not a threat with his legs.

Has shaken hands with #50 ThePop's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah after GG I don't have faith in a top ranked pro style QB as the only take. Which is why Town + a dual threat would be great, assuming we actually have a chance with him.

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    What would be interesting is if A&M got a commitment from Stidham before Murray, even though I expect Murray to make a decision first.

I agree Texas needs to take two. Town is a really nice prospect, but I hate the idea of putting all your hopes into pro-style guy without the ability to tuck and run. He's the only 2015 offer that's not a threat with his legs.
    Do y'all feel like a top rated quarterback would come here with Swopes and Heard on campus ahead of them? UT hasn't been very successful in managing that in the past. I don't know how USC under Carroll was able to convince all those top QBs to come in and sit until their Sr year in most cases, but I haven't seen Mack being able to stack that position in the past. One of the main reasons for their current situation.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Do y'all feel like a top rated quarterback would come here with Swopes and Heard on campus ahead of them? UT hasn't been very successful in managing that in the past. I don't know how USC under Carroll was able to convince all those top QBs to come in and sit until their Sr year in most cases, but I haven't seen Mack being able to stack that position in the past. One of the main reasons for their current situation.
    What ever happened to Norm Chow, he was the mastermind behind all those high powered offenses at USC?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2015 OL Patrick Vahe has left campus and did not commit, but see his quotes below. He also said he'll be back on Saturday, per 24/7:

"freaking amazing!"

"I haven't committed yet," said Vahe. "I'm thinking about committing though."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What ever happened to Norm Chow, he was the mastermind behind all those high powered offenses at USC?
    Head coach at Hawaii. He filled the position Akina interviewed for.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2015 RB Soso Jamabo took an unofficial visit to College Station today. I'm wondering how long he was wearing that jacket?!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per 24/7, 2015 RB Soso Jamabo and 2015 WR DaMarkus Lodge (going out of town with family) will NOT be at the Texas Stampede.

Also, 2015 OL Trevor Elbert says his visit is now "up in the air" after being offered by A&M.

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    HC at The University of Hawaii

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Also, 2015 OL Trevor Elbert says his visit is now "up in the air" after being offered by A&M.
    Has a top two of Alabama and A&M, but will not rule out Texas or Texas Tech, per ESPN.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That Soso picture is 5 months old

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    That Soso picture is 5 months old
    Good to know. I figured he wouldn't do that, but I remember Catalon wearing a Texas shirt to an OU camp so I didn't want to dismiss it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Fall roster is up on Mack's site:

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.c...ootbl-mtt.html

Why is Connor Brewer showing up on the roster. I thought he was transferring? Did I miss something?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Why is Connor Brewer showing up on the roster. I thought he was transferring? Did I miss something?
    It's just an error on their part. WR Jacorey Warrick isn't listed at all but he's enrolled.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pictures from 2015 OL Patrick Vahe's visit to campus yesterday, courtesy of OrangeBloods:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2015 DE James Lockhart of Ennis will be in Austin this weekend, per 24/7.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2013 uniforms officially unveiled:

https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/FEAjbeRfRi8

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is an excerpt from the Times-Picayune out of New Orleans about the sister of CB/S Tony Brown. Interesting development if true...

"I am hearing that there could be some concerns/complications as to whether she is going to make it on campus. Getting out of her LOI with the family hardships that they have is fairly easy. And it isn't a binding LOI like it is in football."

south central hood rat the chronic's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jordan Hicks get medical redshirt for 2012, so he now has two seasons of eligibility left

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    This was posted on TexAgs from a longhorn site:

"We've been mentioning for a few weeks now that the Longhorns are high on a defensive back recruit committed to another school. We mentioned that the recruit and his family were scheduled to sit down last weekend and talk about visiting Texas."

"It looks like that conversation happened and the recruit is going to visit Texas at some point, possibly on July 27 for Texas Stampede The visit isn't set in stone, but we believe the recruit will visit Texas soon.

At the request of the recruit and his family we're not going to release his name. We'll continue to follow this one and bring you any further information as it becomes available."
    Any idea who this is about?

Post Count
    It's just an error on their part. WR Jacorey Warrick isn't listed at all but he's enrolled.
    He's on there now and I think he is going to be a stud.

Post Count
    This is an excerpt from the Times-Picayune out of New Orleans about the sister of CB/S Tony Brown. Interesting development if true...

"I am hearing that there could be some concerns/complications as to whether she is going to make it on campus. Getting out of her LOI with the family hardships that they have is fairly easy. And it isn't a binding LOI like it is in football."
    What does this mean. Oh, and I hate your avatar.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This was posted on TexAgs from a longhorn site:

Any idea who this is about?
    I think some 3 star no name committed to TCU. No need to worry about Harvey at the moment.

Thread Information