Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Durant wouldn't take this shot for stat padding reasons...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats his efficiency compared to the clowns of okc with the same amount of touches?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden: 46 pts on 19 shots, 95% ture shooting

Chimpbrook: 28 pts on 20 shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    46. Sorry Lakers you not getting 8th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    happy that harden has been given the chance and showing what he's worth. I started to hate on him once the THunderrefs became Stern's newest money making operation, but the truth is he can flat out play.

I think the best thing about him being traded is it ends the myth of Sam Presti as wunderkind genius. He's smart and made some great moves, but keeping Chimpbrook over Harden was a glorious mistake.
    So was trading for Porkins.

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    OKC ed up with this trade. This has been a terrible weak for the meth heads. Miami ass s them in their house then Harden puts up a career high on them.

OKC

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Still don't know why they didn't amnesty Perkins. Small market can't pay all thaty probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still don't know why they didn't amnesty Perkins. Small market can't pay all thaty probably
    they needed the big lineup just in case they face either grizz, clippers or lakers...all have big frontline...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC ed up with this trade. This has been a terrible weak for the meth heads. Miami ass s them in their house then Harden puts up a career high on them.

OKC
    Contenders don't lose 3 straight.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Contenders don't lose 3 straight.
    in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the meantime, the Spurs are laughing all the way with their reg season 3 peat to the bank.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the meantime, the Spurs are laughing all the way with their reg season 3 peat to the bank.
    This does not pertain to the Spurs only, if you think I was slighting them. A number of championship teams struggled along the way before they found the championship touch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    1 game? Harden has been on fire the last month.
    I get that but you posted this tonight. I have no problem with the premise ... But I also don't think he is all that great defensively Wade has picked up his play the last month.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

oh wait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love the way he plays. Its almost always a layup or a 3 pointer from him. Very efficient. His FG% isn't spectacular (45.8%) but its very respectable for a guy carrying the load the way he is. He's shooting well over 50% on his 2 point attempts, and gets to the line over 10 times a game, and not in BS Durant fashion. He attacks the rim more aggressively than Manu tbh. While he isn't an elite defender, he does come up with 2 steals per game which puts him top 6 in the league there. Also a very willing passer. Only knock on him would be turnovers, but on a team with a pace as fast as Houston, and considering its his first year truly putting a team on his back, its not exactly something you can knock him for.

His man to man defense, though not what it was before (he exerts way more energy on offense than he had to on a team with Westbrick and Durant), is still solid. I still have visions of him defending Kobe pretty darn well in last year's playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely in the West, but Wade's been coasting tbh.

Should be unquestionably the best in the league by next season tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How awesome would it be if Houston finishes #7 and Utah #8

We would wipe the floor with Utah yet again and OKC will heave to deal with the beard before taking on the Clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How awesome would it be if Houston finishes #7 and Utah #8

We would wipe the floor with Utah yet again and OKC will heave to deal with the beard before taking on the Clippers
    Better yet, what if Houston took down OKC in round 1? I mean, it's not gonna happen but that may be the most hilarious story in the history of the NBA*.

*Lakers this year notwithstanding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better yet, what if Houston took down OKC in round 1? I mean, it's not gonna happen but that may be the most hilarious story in the history of the NBA*.

*Lakers this year notwithstanding.
    I was trying not to get ahead of myself, but yeah that would be a smack to the face of all the "they don't need Harden" people. Would also be a lesson for people that like athletes like Westbrick over ballers like Harden.

lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was trying not to get ahead of myself, but yeah that would be a smack to the face of all the "they don't need Harden" people. Would also be a lesson for people that like athletes like Westbrick over ballers like Harden.

lakers
    That's already in place. If the Thunder don't at LEAST make the Finals this year, it's going to hurt their legitimacy behind dealing Harden. If they lose because of Westbrook, it will double/triple the doubters.

They're in a no win spot right now unless they win the le this year, OR lose in 6-7 to Miami with Refsbrook playing well all series.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Better yet, what if Houston took down OKC in round 1? I mean, it's not gonna happen
    I could see Houston being the '07 Warriors to the Thunderefs' '07 Mavs, tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston has to get production from Lin and Parsons though to take two games though. And I doubt they win 1 in OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston has to get production from Lin and Parsons though to take two games though. And I doubt they win 1 in OKC.
    it would be a heck of an entertaining series anyway. a lot of scoring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they were ahead at all in the fourth quarter, I'd be willing to be Lin and Harden would both be assigned 7 fouls. On one play. Just to be sure that they wouldn't be able to stay in.

Thread Information