Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're talking about the season up until this point, you dumb . Playoff success, or lack there of, doesn't figure into the equation.
    I always leave myself an out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always leave myself an out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, just a bad game provoked by the fact of being in foul trouble. I'm sure all those step back shots he took down the stretch were in part because he didn't want to risk being called for a charge.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    lol at Stephen A contradicting himself like usual. "Harden shouldn't be considered an MVP candidate because he's on a mediocre team in the 8th spot" ......If one player is responsible for a team making the playoffs (which is yet to be seen) then he deserves a little consideration.
    Getting a bit ahead of yourself. He's unarguably one of the best SG in the league right now; but he still makes way too many questionable decisions to be considered THE best. Sucks we had to let him go.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Getting a bit ahead of yourself. He's unarguably one of the best SG in the league right now; but he still makes way too many questionable decisions to be considered THE best. Sucks we had to let him go.
    He has been playing like but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on SOME things. He is 23, and he looks like he is really really fatigued and worn out from this season.

That being said I can't forgive the last 3 isos. Don't know if thats on Mchale or him. Got to stop though.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Meh, just a bad game provoked by the fact of being in foul trouble. I'm sure all those step back shots he took down the stretch were in part because he didn't want to risk being called for a charge.
    Thats actually very true, I forgot he picked up his 5th foul over a flop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden is complete crap against everybody but the Spurs especially in crunch time.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He has been playing like but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on SOME things. He is 23, and he looks like he is really really fatigued and worn out from this season.

That being said I can't forgive the last 3 isos. Don't know if thats on Mchale or him. Got to stop though.
    Yeah. He's not going to the eurostep like early in the season. He's not right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Harden is another one of these polarizing players..is it just me or is the league filled with them now? Maybe it's because of all the message boards, various media outlets, twitter and that we hyper analyze these players or if its just generally that we have a crop of really polarizing players

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    James Harden is another one of these polarizing players..is it just me or is the league filled with them now? Maybe it's because of all the message boards, various media outlets, twitter and that we hyper analyze these players or if its just generally that we have a crop of really polarizing players
    I think it's the former. Remember the Bad Boys in Detroit?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    8-28 in game 1
    6-19 in game 2

In his prime and still not better than no knees Wade and Achilles.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Straight up trash on both ends.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Between his "Choke Paul = greatest closer since Jordan" take and his "James Harden = best SG in the league" take, this has not been a good postseason for Mid so far....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between his "Choke Paul = greatest closer since Jordan" take and his "James Harden = best SG in the league" take, this has not been a good postseason for Mid so far....
    who is the best SG in the league?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Monta Ellis

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Definitely not James "14-47" Harden.... I loathe Wade but I'd take him in an instant over Harden

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL .. Harden in 2012 Finals mode
    Oh I said that LAST playoffs ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely not James "14-47" Harden.... I loathe Wade but I'd take him in an instant over Harden
    so can i get a direct answer out of you. Are you calling D-Wade the best SG in the NBA?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Thread Information