Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Aereo decision is awesome. I was made aware of that court case just this past week and thought it was pretty interesting. I really am just anxious for ala carte TV to begin. I want maybe 7 channels at most. I know I had heard rumblings of HBO offering their programming to internet subscribers soon.
    SCOTUS rules against Aereo 6-3:

http://www.theatlantic.com/technolog...cision/373367/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well that sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that sucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if I just want high speed internet to stream Netflix, whats the cheapest way to go? Does anyone use hd antennas? Are you able to catch the NFL games? Im tired of paying 140.00 a month. I just want to be able to see the NFL games and NBA games for cheap and ill be happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't need an HD antenna. Any $10 antenna will pick up the local stations in HD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Depends on your location and nearby interferences. Only a large antenna on my roof can pick up any more than 3 of the local channels around here.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Depends on your location and nearby interferences. Only a large antenna on my roof can pick up any more than 3 of the local channels around here.
    What side of town are you on? I think most of the networks broadcast from the southeast side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What side of town are you on? I think most of the networks broadcast from the southeast side.
    Kind of sandwiched between the North/Northwest side near Prue and Bab . All I can pick up around here is CW, a poor Kens signal, and a few of the Spanish stations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of sandwiched between the North/Northwest side near Prue and Bab . All I can pick up around here is CW, a poor Kens signal, and a few of the Spanish stations.
    Im not far from you and using a 15 dollar antenna.. I get like 20 something channels..

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://nocable.org/availability-rep...san-antonio-tx

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, so many variables. My $30 outdoor antenna can pick up Waxahachie stations better than some local ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSVue $45 a month and I get all cable stations I had with Spectrum plus a ton of sports channels. Got the PS3 hooked up in the living room and the PS4 in my bedroom. Can run both at once on the same account. Highly recommend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PSVue $45 a month and I get all cable stations I had with Spectrum plus a ton of sports channels. Got the PS3 hooked up in the living room and the PS4 in my bedroom. Can run both at once on the same account. Highly recommend
    You never have any problems during busy periods, like say Saturday nights? Netflix can get really bad.

Also do you get local channels?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never have any problems during busy periods, like say Saturday nights? Netflix can get really bad.

Also do you get local channels?
    I'm getting Austin's local stations because I live in Fredericksburg. If you're in San Antonio you will get KENS KSAT FOX etc..

No buffering problems at all so far..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing that sucks is PSN goes down for maintenance from time to time. I'm wondering if it will still be available during those periods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm getting Austin's local stations because I live in Fredericksburg. If you're in San Antonio you will get KENS KSAT FOX etc..

No buffering problems at all so far..
    So you get Fox Sports for Spurs games though?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it comes with local sports FS1 FS2 and NBATv and all the ESPN except deportes and classic which is $10 more with the movie channels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can also install the PSVue app on firesticks and stuff IIRC if you don't want to use a PS, or want it in an extra room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also like I can watch stuff on demand or that came on earlier in the day. Fast forward and rewind - this is all new technology to me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can also install the PSVue app on firesticks and stuff IIRC if you don't want to use a PS, or want it in an extra room.
    Are you in the San Antonio area? If so, do you get the local Fox Sports? I can't tell if the San Antonio area gets it from their webpage or if we only get the national FS1 and FS2 channels, and customer support was pretty clueless when I asked them.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I had tried the PSVue trial ad took about half a year to cancel it

It's not even that I canceled it, but that I got a new debit card.

It's cool, but I always have problems with Psn disconnecting on it sown, and me having to test network connection to reconnect.

If it weren't for the convenience of having it on the Playstation, I am sure I would have had more urgency to get rid of it. I want to try some of the other options. All I need is Viceland and sports games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's free for 5 days If you want the test it. Just cancel before the last day to avoid a charge to your PSN wallet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you in the San Antonio area? If so, do you get the local Fox Sports? I can't tell if the San Antonio area gets it from their webpage or if we only get the national FS1 and FS2 channels, and customer support was pretty clueless when I asked them.
    No idea. I don't have it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Spectrum jack up your internet rates when you cancelled TV?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Spectrum jack up your internet rates when you cancelled TV?
    Nah I got it down to $35 per month

Thread Information