Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We need a new city leader with some ballz... We did fireworks for 150 years then no?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My brother lives just outside of 1604 in Helotes...and let me tell you...his neighborhood takes advantage of being outside of San Antonio...his whole damn neighborhood...and I'm not even exaggerating...was just lobbing those big cannon ones...the ones you light and drop in the big tube...damn...these guys went all out...talk about a light show...and the funny thing was....he said it was 10 times better for New Years...

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    And how many houses caught fire? how many lives where lost?
    I hate these tree hugging ass holes who ruined the spirit 4th of july.
    if you don't want to see fire works twice a year move to France.

SW: Hot As Hell
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If they allowed fireworks in the city, I hereby propose a FIREWORKS GTG!!! :p

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Just Invite T Park and watch the fireworks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I actually live outside city limits, it's just really ing far from everything else. But thats where we ended up going.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This topic should end in a bang

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That "safe zone" you were talking to is about 3-5 minutes from our place, and the Firework Superstore is where we purchased our entertainment....

They basically lit that area on fire so it would be pre-burnt and safe. Unfortunately, the "controlled" burn got out of control. It was not supposed to be that big at all. I am shocked they allowed them to shoot fireworks that close to a massive (relatively) firework store.

As for us, well, we discovered why fireworks and alcohol do not mix. ~20-30 people + fireworks + alcohol = mucho unsafe . I was the only one who actually got hurt, which was a byproduct of my own stupidity and lack of hand/eye coordination, but I do not believe our chipseal road will ever be the same.

Lottery Pick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn thats true having fireworks thrown at you in a safe zone how safe is that I rather stay at home take the risk of the cops telling me something than having someone that I dont even know throwing the damn fireworks at me... Even though I did have a few black cats thrown at me this Tues night not on purpose though and they poped on my feet but no biggy think god i wasnt wearing chonclas.... That would hurt so bad I'm so glad for my boots.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cops are morons.

Name
    Christy
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cops are morons.

da Po'lice!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't hate, you know you wanted to blow stuff up too, you were just too busy nursing that rum & coke...that's still in my fridge btw...
    That rum and coke was just a chaser to the multiple tequila shots you were passing out.

SW: Hot As Hell
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My friend ar work put a mortar s inside upside down in the mortar tube. It exploded with a huge bang which he said made him and his wife go deaf. After the lift charge blew, it flew up out of the tube at about eye level and then the s went off. It was like a big star going off right in their faces. Luckily nobody was hurt.

I would have loved to see that!

Thread Information