Weight: 210 lbs
    Birthday: 07/01/1990
    College: Long Beach State

DraftExpress
    NBADraft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we draft him with our final pick.....I think he and Leonard would give us a great one-two punch at the SF position for years to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes rated as a late second rounder right now. He actually looks like he'd be a nice steal. But we historically go foreign in the late 2nd. That didn't happen last season of course, but Marcus went overseas just the same. So I'm not sure if Ennis would realistically be on the Spurs radar.

Still, if he was I think he'd be a really nice guy to bring in and see what he can do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes rated as a late second rounder right now. He actually looks like he'd be a nice steal. But we historically go foreign in the late 2nd. That didn't happen last season of course, but Marcus went overseas just the same. So I'm not sure if Ennis would realistically be on the Spurs radar.

Still, if he was I think he'd be a really nice guy to bring in and see what he can do.
    I like his defensive potential....he blocks lots of shots, gets quite a few steals, and is a very good rebounder. He can play G or F. He is a good FT shooter, has 3 pt range, and can score in bunches. He isn't the greatest athlete out there, but he is a very good all around talent and prospect.

Our future small ball lineup - Joseph, Green, Ennis, and Leonard would be lockdown defensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has moved up a lot in the last couple of weeks. He is considered high 2nd round pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldnt have an issue with the Spurs taking him at 28, since Dieng looks to be long gone by then, or even drafting someone else with 28 and trading that player to another team for the rights for Ennis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was ok with the Hawks drafting him, since Coach Bud is there now......but I was quite upset that they traded his rights away to the Heat. I wish the Spurs could have been the team involved in that trade. He had a very good college career, and then followed it up with a pretty good summer league run. He will get a camp invite and most likely make the Heat team.....it upsets me because I strongly feel that he would have been the perfect backup SF to KL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has signed with Perth Wildcats in Australia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat wanted that Ennis plays for peanuts in the D-League:
    http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/nba/...29&feedID=3565

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much what some of us were hoping Richards would do (the d-league thing).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watched this guys first 2 games. Looks the goods. Would have been good in Spurland. I think the Aussie NBL is a nice stepping stone intro into pro ball instead of always in Europe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why this was bumped. He's not an option. His rights are owned by the Heat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said he was an option. Just watched my first ever NBL game and thought I'd share. Would be good if we had/ or somehow got he's rights. Especially an all round SF.

Thread Information