Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very well could be. Strong draft coming up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just watched Saric in a tv show,and he said he would love to play for the Spurs in the NBA.Spurs style of basketball suits him the most,and he thinks he would develop best in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs to develop better shooting for that. But on the other hand, we've seen what Chip has done with Kawhi, so.. Maybe worth a look.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be extremely hard to trade up that high, I'd love it but I don't see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he should have come out last season when he had a chance to fall to SA. LJC came out I believe in part because he wanted the Spurs to pick him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he should have come out last season when he had a chance to fall to SA. LJC came out I believe in part because he wanted the Spurs to pick him.
    Even if he came out on the last draft,i doubt he would have fallen to the 28th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if he came out on the last draft,i doubt he would have fallen to the 28th.
    Maybe, but he's a lottery pick now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think I read he got a promise to get picked at 13th last year, was on DX or something. Not sure he'll go higher this year...
    Last edited by Baam; 02-22-2014 at 04:02 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lowest he was projected was 21 last year by DX. He was as high as 13. He wasn't anywhere near falling to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TrendBasket @TrendBasketEN
    BREAKING: Anadolu Efes close to agree with Croatian wonderkid Dario Saric sources tell @TrendBasket

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TrendBasket @TrendBasketEN
    BREAKING: Anadolu Efes close to agree with Croatian wonderkid Dario Saric sources tell @TrendBasket

If he enters the draft this year this agreement may be just enough to have him slide all the way to the spurs..doubt it, but maybe..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, interesting...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have little hope for Saric, he seems very concerned about how high he's projected... If he slides he's just gonna wait another year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Efes is offering him serious cash, 2 mil. euros per year.Much more than he would get in the NBA.Plus they will probably not ask for big buyout when he leaves for the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's true, Serb, then he'd be in a Splitter situation at best if the Spurs managed to acquire him. Not a bad deal, but it would take him out of helping for this era. However, seeing as he's projected as a top-10 pick, he'd make a fair bit of coin by coming over, especially if you look over the life of the deal (€8.17 for a max rookie deal in the ninth slot).

I know taxes can make a big difference, but the money is going to be here for Saric if his stock stays high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinook,Saric also has to pay over 1 milion for his buyout,since NBA teams only cover 500k.That's 1 mil less for him from his first contract.

The latest is that he is 50/50 about going on the draft or staying in Europe.He might not even enter the draft until 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinook,Saric also has to pay over 1 milion for his buyout,since NBA teams only cover 500k.That's 1 mil less for him from his first contract.

The latest is that he is 50/50 about going on the draft or staying in Europe.He might not even enter the draft until 2016.
    Teams can use cap space or exceptions to go over the $550k. anyhow, I'm not saying Saric definitely come out or is even likely to. Just saying he's in line for a pretty lucrative rookie deal if he gets drafted highly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams can use cap space or exceptions to go over the $550k.
    Didn't know that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saric had monster game in Adriatic league final, and was also the MVP. He contributed 23 points, 11 rebs, 7 assists and 5 blocks. Great player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saric had monster game in Adriatic league final, and was also the MVP. He contributed 23 points, 11 rebs, 7 assists and 5 blocks. Great player.

I've seen him listed as both 6'8" & 6'10". What do you think is his height? How did Nurkic look.?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen him listed as both 6'8" & 6'10". What do you think is his height? How did Nurkic look.?
    I'd say he is closer to 6'10" than 6'8". Some info might be a little old, he is only 20 so he might have grown in a year or two. Well regarding his draft situation, his dad said to his agent that he should not allow Saric to enter the draft this year. We'll see what really happens.

Nurkic had an ok game, they fouled him hard so most of his points came from free throws, but he barely shot them over 50%. I would like to say this - he has a great body cons ution, somehow reminds me of Baynes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the vids I have watched he is a slightly faster Baynes with a crazy at ude. He will bring "Nasty" to the Spurs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the vids I have watched he is a slightly faster Baynes with a crazy at ude. He will bring "Nasty" to the Spurs..
    Not unless we get into the top 10. He's actually climbed from 9 to 8 in the last few DX versions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not unless we get into the top 10. He's actually climbed from 9 to 8 in the last few DX versions.

I think he was talking about Nurkic

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Bruno, howzabout a Nurkic thread?

Bruno?

Bruno!

Thread Information