Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't mean he won't be good, but it did ding his draft stock.

If he has motor problems, though, he could be Ian II. I always saw that as Mahinmi's problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look just like Ian would never draft this guy in the first round. Questions about his work ethic and he is not a basketball player just a decent athletic player. These type of players I don't like. Forget about potential that word has gotten a lot of head coaches and GM's fired over the year. If he is there for us at the second to the last players in the second round then I might think about it.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange that he doesnt appear in NBADraft. DC has him at 1st pick, second round.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kid sucked at the Nike Summit I mean he looked lost and was slow nothing I saw says first round picks. Heck I wouldn't even look at him until late second round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 48s
    Mouhammadou Jaiteh has decided to withdraw his name from the 2013 NBA Draft, according to his agent. He'll return to France for the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA
    Mouhammadou Jaiteh has decided to withdraw his name from the 2013 NBA Draft, according to his agent. He'll return to France for the season.

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA
    Jaiteh will likely enter the 2014 NBA Draft and be one of the top center prospects. He withdrew because he didn't get a first-round promise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He withdrew cause he sucked!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a blurb from his agent stating that he had guarantees in the first but no good fits. I'm sure it was bs, but I wonder if that stance makes him look even worse. I mean, teams picking late in the first compete for championships, and he didn't want to be a part of it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read a blurb from his agent stating that he had guarantees in the first but no good fits. I'm sure it was bs, but I wonder if that stance makes him look even worse. I mean, teams picking late in the first compete for championships, and he didn't want to be a part of it?
    He owes no team anything right now, as a close to home example, look at Mahinmi - came over to SAS - a team competing for a championship - and nearly watched his career flame out here... He has since proved at least a serviceable backup at DAL and then IND... Being on a compe ive team does not necessarily mean the best fit for your career, and at this point, he's got a right to put his career first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most likely team that would have made him a first round pick promise is OKC at #29 under the condition that he would be stashed in Europe. Jaiteh and his agent were right to turn that kind of offer down. Being stashed with a late first round pick isn't that interesting for a player.

He will likely play next season in the french first division and we will see what he will do against stronger compe ion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went from getting 3minutes a game in Euroleague to getting his first double double.

His trajectory is really interesting, with someone like Nurkic out of reach he looks like a great option to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Went from getting 3minutes a game in Euroleague to getting his first double double.

His trajectory is really interesting, with someone like Nurkic out of reach he looks like a great option to me.
    It's the catch 22 of drafting late. If they're any good, they rise in the draft. If they're not any good, who wants them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's the story with this kid? Bruno, any insight on whether he's improved on his weaknesses in his return to Europe? DX has him as a mid-second round pick at this point, but I wasn't sure if that had to do with his production or him just being a forgotten man with all these new hot prospects to discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Looking like a midget next to real life giant...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    12 foot hoop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After deciding to declare, French center prospect Mouhammadou Jaiteh has pulled his name out of the NBA Draft, source tells RealGM.
    https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After deciding to declare, French center prospect Mouhammadou Jaiteh has pulled his name out of the NBA Draft, source tells RealGM.
    F.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably best for him...not so much for the Spurs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some draft mocks he is being compared to "Ian M." the guy we drafted and never did anything for us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started watching some of Jaiteh after searching for LJC footage.

Man, his game is like combining the stone touch of Mahinmi with the below the rim no-dunking of Tiago. And defensively ... I was surprised by his measurements because he sure doesn't contest shots like a guy with his supposed reach. And that non vertical ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still an awesome last name...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started watching some of Jaiteh after searching for LJC footage.

Man, his game is like combining the stone touch of Mahinmi with the below the rim no-dunking of Tiago. And defensively ... I was surprised by his measurements because he sure doesn't contest shots like a guy with his supposed reach. And that non vertical ...
    lol

Thread Information