My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    He just joined the team yesterday. Played 10 years with Man U and Arsenal. He's 35, but he's still got something in the tank. With him and Diego Valeri we have a chance to be very good! RCTID!

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    Forgot to add that we also signed Frederic Piquionne who also played in the EPL.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Good signings imo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    @tlongll

whats the max these guys can earn in the MLS?

we got del piero playing down here on 1m per season, i think same with shinji ono...alot of tosb playing down here on 1m a year...

i think thats the max they can be signed to

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    @tlongll

whats the max these guys can earn in the MLS?

we got del piero playing down here on 1m per season, i think same with shinji ono...alot of tosb playing down here on 1m a year...

i think thats the max they can be signed to
    I'm not sure what the max is or even if there is one. You can have 3 designated players and you can pay those guys a lot of money. Certainly in excess of $1M I think. The rest of the guys don't make as much though. To be honest I'm not familiar with the salary cap restrictions in MLS though.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Mikael Silvestre

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    Mikael Silvestre
    Didn't look too good yesterday that is for sure. I think he'll be alright though.

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    he's done since 2004 tbh.

i think kicker (most important german football paper) had ranked him the worst player of the entire league when he was playing there a few years ago.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Didn't look too good yesterday that is for sure. I think he'll be alright though.
    I have no idea of how good / bad the Timbers are but if they are really bad, he will be an upgrade because he has some nice experiences in Europe and can be solid but overall he is quite lazy and never was a great player. Not a big fan tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    he's done since 2004 tbh.

i think kicker (most important german football paper) had ranked him the worst player of the entire league when he was playing there a few years ago.
    I remember that in 2007 or 2008 he was in discussion with Bordeaux, I was praying that Bordeaux would avoid him

My Team
    Paris Saint-Germain FC
    Post Count
    I remember that in 2007 or 2008 he was in discussion with Bordeaux, I was praying that Bordeaux would avoid him
    also one summer leguen wanted to sign him for psg. He went to arsenal instead.

My Team
    Portland Timbers
    Post Count
    We have a couple of center backs that are injured right now. That's why we need him. When Mosquera or Horst get healthy Silvestre will go to the bench.

Not only did the Timbers sign him, they paid the Sounders for him. lol

Thread Information