FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    yes or no

discuss

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    didnt he just renew his contract?

only chance of him leaving is contract over, or some rich oily willing to pay him out.....

be if his going to french league

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    didnt he just renew his contract?

only chance of him leaving is contract over, or some rich oily willing to pay him out.....

be if his going to french league

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Spanish s proved multiple times that they don't deserve a player and coach of Ronaldo and Mourinho's caliber.

They should return to the Premier League tbh, preferably with another copa del rey and champions league under their belts just to make their exit even more sweet.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Man United ready to sell their star player for £35 million ! LOOK WHO IS HE ? :
    Manchester United are prepared to sell Wayne Rooney for £35million this summer in an attempt to lure Cristiano Ronaldo back to the club, according to reports.

ESPN claims a Red Devils source has told them a deal to sell Rooney depends on a “complicated chain of events” which could lead to the return of the world’s most expensive player from Real Madrid.

Ronaldo was instrumental in Los Blancos’ 2-1 win over United on Tuesday, scoring the winner to knock his old club out of the Champions League.

After the game, he suggested his future was unclear, but did not unequivocally commit his future to the Spanish champions.

As for Rooney, he was left on the bench for the game by Sir Alex Ferguson despite a tremendous performance against Norwich City on Saturday in the Premier League

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Man United ready to sell their star player for £35 million ! LOOK WHO IS HE ? :
    Manchester United are prepared to sell Wayne Rooney for £35million this summer in an attempt to lure Cristiano Ronaldo back to the club, according to reports.

ESPN claims a Red Devils source has told them a deal to sell Rooney depends on a “complicated chain of events” which could lead to the return of the world’s most expensive player from Real Madrid.

Ronaldo was instrumental in Los Blancos’ 2-1 win over United on Tuesday, scoring the winner to knock his old club out of the Champions League.

After the game, he suggested his future was unclear, but did not unequivocally commit his future to the Spanish champions.

As for Rooney, he was left on the bench for the game by Sir Alex Ferguson despite a tremendous performance against Norwich City on Saturday in the Premier League
    link?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He's great but I honestly don't care if he leaves. Its not as if Madrid will have a hard time replacing him with talent.

Has never been even close to my favorite player at Madrid.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He's great but I honestly don't care if he leaves. Its not as if Madrid will have a hard time replacing him with talent.

Has never been even close to my favorite player at Madrid.
    But there is nothing like CR7 trolling Bartha

Tankin'
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Ronaldo needs to stay tbh.

Sell Benz and buy Cavani

Sell Di Maria and Kaka and buy Bale

Sell Arbeloa and bring back Carvajal

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    1/2 of one of the greatest rivalries will dissipate if they sell him. La Liga will lose its luster.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo needs to stay tbh.

Sell Benz and buy Cavani

Sell Di Maria and Kaka and buy Bale

Sell Arbeloa and bring back Carvajal
    Carvajal mother ers

But Arbeloa is always well positioned, got Nani ejected TBH

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arbeloa is Jodelo's favorite player. It will make him sad if Madrid sell Arbeloa.

Tankin'
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Carvajal mother ers

You know Arbeloa sucks, lefty. Taking that Bruce Lee kick from Nani was by far his biggest contribution this season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Arbeloa easily their worst rotation player. Easily. LOL Cavani and Bale on the team would be my ing dream man. It'll never happen.

Tankin'
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Arbeloa easily their worst rotation player. Easily. LOL Cavani and Bale on the team would be my ing dream man. It'll never happen.
    Anything is possible. It's an election year so uncle Flo has to make a splash if he wants to get re-elected.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Arbeloa = Tello = Walton

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Arbeloa is Jodelo's favorite player. It will make him sad if Madrid sell Arbeloa.

My Team
    Boca Juniors
    Post Count
    1/2 of one of the greatest rivalries will dissipate if they sell him. La Liga will lose its luster.

Hope he stays

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    unfortunately

Thread Information