Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://www.krdo.com/news/students-at...afety/25055098

PUEBLO COUNTY, Colo. -

Middle school students moved their lesson from the classroom to the shooting range.

It wasn’t your typical field trip. A group of students in Pueblo County was firing live ammo and learning about gun safety.

"I'm very excited, today we're going to come out here on the gun range and shoot a little bit. The past week we've learned about the revolutionary war," said Jonah Statezny, a Craver middle school student.

"My favorite part is shooting guns. When I was little we used to go to the shooting range," said another student, Danielle Cooper.

These students have been on field trips before. But not one quite like this.

Guns in school can be a touchy subject.

"Often firearms and schools don't mix. There's a big fear there. So we are pushing the safety aspect and hopefully ease some people’s fears," said Timothy Baird, with the Craver Middle School

Appleseed is a nonprofit, dedicated to teaching American history and traditional marksmanship.

For the first time, the national organization brought guns into a classroom, right in Pueblo County.

"We've never been allowed to bring actual real firearms into a school. Until this week. This is a very big deal. We had them touching fire arms, holding them and learning about how to handle them safely,” said Elizabeth Blackwood with Appleseed.

"I think everyone should learn how to use a gun but learn how to use it properly, and the precautions you’re supposed to take and how serious a gun really is," said Statezny.

"I think they should learn and it's actually pretty good advice," added Cooper.

It’s advice some teachers think needs to be in the hands of students in school.

“Personally I think it's a great step forward," said Baird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.krdo.com/news/students-at...afety/25055098

PUEBLO COUNTY, Colo. -

Middle school students moved their lesson from the classroom to the shooting range.

It wasn’t your typical field trip. A group of students in Pueblo County was firing live ammo and learning about gun safety.

"I'm very excited, today we're going to come out here on the gun range and shoot a little bit. The past week we've learned about the revolutionary war," said Jonah Statezny, a Craver middle school student.

"My favorite part is shooting guns. When I was little we used to go to the shooting range," said another student, Danielle Cooper.

These students have been on field trips before. But not one quite like this.

Guns in school can be a touchy subject.

"Often firearms and schools don't mix. There's a big fear there. So we are pushing the safety aspect and hopefully ease some people’s fears," said Timothy Baird, with the Craver Middle School

Appleseed is a nonprofit, dedicated to teaching American history and traditional marksmanship.

For the first time, the national organization brought guns into a classroom, right in Pueblo County.

"We've never been allowed to bring actual real firearms into a school. Until this week. This is a very big deal. We had them touching fire arms, holding them and learning about how to handle them safely,” said Elizabeth Blackwood with Appleseed.

"I think everyone should learn how to use a gun but learn how to use it properly, and the precautions you’re supposed to take and how serious a gun really is," said Statezny.

"I think they should learn and it's actually pretty good advice," added Cooper.

It’s advice some teachers think needs to be in the hands of students in school.

“Personally I think it's a great step forward," said Baird.
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Single in' issue.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Now that's what I'm talkin' about. Single in' issue.
    Sticking to the topic at hand pusher

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shot and Killed at Work? It Happened to 375 People Last Year

Last year, 375 employees were shot and killed on the job, says the Department of Labor. If you are an employee, you are five times as likely to be shot to death at work if your employer allows guns says an American Journal of Public Health study.

The NRA says an Alabama version of the law, which went into effect this summer, "extends the current Castle Doctrine to include places of business to ensure the right of self-defense does not end when you enter your business."

Employers see it differently. "Allowing employees to have near, immediate access to firearms, at work, creates an element of risk that is unacceptable," said Mark Hogan, FedEx’s vice president for security, in testimony last year before Tennessee lawmakers. “Much like a private homeowner is able to tell his guests whether they can bring a gun into his yard, FedEx should have the right to decide what it will and will not allow on its private property,” says Hogan. Volkswagen, Caterpillar and Bridgestone have joined FedEx in opposing the expansionistic gun laws.

"I really object to the government getting involved to say what's allowed on my property," he said, sporting a "Wayne Never Asked Me" T-shirt.

http://admin.alternet.org/speakeasy/...ter916298&t=11

less gun fellators are useful idiots, shilling for the gun industry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Confederacy at it again

Amid Wave of Pro-Gun Legislation, Georgia Proposes Sweeping Law

Pro- and anti-gun forces do not agree on much, but they do agree on the breathtaking sweep of the Georgia legislation allowing guns in bars, schools, restaurants, churches and airports that is now awaiting the signature of Gov. Nathan Deal.
    The Georgia bill, she said, is “so extreme and people do have such a strong reaction to it. I don’t think over all it’s a victory for them.”

The bill was opposed not only by gun-control groups, but also by the state’s police chiefs association and restaurant association, Episcopal and Catholic churches, and the federal Transportation Security Administration. A majority of Georgians also opposed it, according to several polls.

The bill allows people with a weapons permit to carry loaded guns into bars, as long as they do not consume alcohol — although the bill does not say how that caveat would be enforced.

It allows guns in public areas of airports and eliminates criminal charges for permit holders caught with guns at airport security. It authorizes school districts to appoint staff members to carry guns at schools, ostensibly to defend students in case of an attack.

It allows felons to claim the Stand Your Ground defense — in which someone who “reasonably believes” his life is in danger has no duty to walk away and may instead shoot to kill. And that is just the beginning.

Many bar owners said they were taken by surprise.

“I don’t have any problems with people owning guns, but I do have a problem with guns and alcohol,”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/us...s&emc=rss&_r=0

what ing screwed up country, esp the Confederacy and red neck red states.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ing Confederacy at it again

Amid Wave of Pro-Gun Legislation, Georgia Proposes Sweeping Law

Pro- and anti-gun forces do not agree on much, but they do agree on the breathtaking sweep of the Georgia legislation allowing guns in bars, schools, restaurants, churches and airports that is now awaiting the signature of Gov. Nathan Deal.
    The Georgia bill, she said, is “so extreme and people do have such a strong reaction to it. I don’t think over all it’s a victory for them.”

The bill was opposed not only by gun-control groups, but also by the state’s police chiefs association and restaurant association, Episcopal and Catholic churches, and the federal Transportation Security Administration. A majority of Georgians also opposed it, according to several polls.
    Strange that they left the polls out of the article don't you think.

The bill allows people with a weapons permit to carry loaded guns into bars, as long as they do not consume alcohol — although the bill does not say how that caveat would be enforced.
    “This is a private property issue,” said State Representative Rick Jasperse, the bill’s original sponsor. “We’re not going to decide what goes on inside a bar. Let the bar owner decide.”
    Don't see a problem here if the bar decides whether or not to permit, do you?

It allows guns in public areas of airports and eliminates criminal charges for permit holders caught with guns at airport security. It authorizes school districts to appoint staff members to carry guns at schools, ostensibly to defend students in case of an attack.
    Again, don't see a problem here, CCW holders are notorious law abiders.

It allows felons to claim the Stand Your Ground defense — in which someone who “reasonably believes” his life is in danger has no duty to walk away and may instead shoot to kill. And that is just the beginning.
    It is ILLEGAL for a felon to own a gun, this is nonsense.

Many bar owners said they were taken by surprise.

“I don’t have any problems with people owning guns, but I do have a problem with guns and alcohol,”
    Like stated before, the bar owner can decide whether or not to permit.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/us...s&emc=rss&_r=0

what ing screwed up country, esp the Confederacy and red neck red states.

boutons, have you ever handled a gun?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    in before thpusher's single issue smack

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Finally some good news out of Detroit

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2x4x7lpcv

Detroit— Criminals prowling for victims in Detroit are instead finding armed citizens willing to open fire.

A northwest Detroit homeowner on Tuesday fatally shot two men he said were trying to break into his west-side house.

If those shootings are ruled self-defense, they will bring to 10 the number of fatal self-defense shootings in the city since Jan. 1.

Detroit has traditionally had a large percentage of the nation’s justifiable homicides by citizens. In 2012, the last year for which national figures are available, there were 25 justifiable homicides in Detroit, which made up 8 percent of the 310 seen nationwide. Last year, there were 15 justifiable homicides in the city.

“It’s horrific what’s going on in the city, where people have to defend their homes with guns,” said the Rev. Barak Holmes of Diverse Deliverance, who lives near the house where Tuesday’s shootings occurred and heard four shots.

“We have to pray for our city.”

Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said the homeowner heard a commotion near his side window at about 10:30 a.m. Tuesday on the 14800 block of Dexter. The man decided to go out the back door to see what was happening in his driveway.

When the resident spotted the two men in their 20s, a fight ensued. The homeowner reached for his handgun and opened fire, killing both.

The homeowner has a concealed pistol license, Woody said. The case is being forwarded to the Wayne County Prosecutor’s Office to determine if the shooting was justifiable or if charges will be filed. It was unclear if the two suspects were armed.

Woody said police responded to a break-in at the same home on Friday.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig said at a press conference last week that in his 37-year career, he’s never seen as many homeowners defending themselves by shooting intruders. Craig told The News in January he felt the crime rate could be lowered if more “good Americans” were armed, because he said criminals would think twice about attacking.

“It does appear more and more Detroiters are becoming empowered,” Craig said. “More and more Detroiters are getting sick of the violence. I know of no other place where I’ve seen this number of justifiable homicides. It’s interesting that these incidents go across gender lines.”

Among the recent incidents:

■On March 7, a woman in her 50s shot and killed a man trying to break into her home in the 22000 block of Grove Street. She heard noises at her rear window and shot the intruder in the chest.

■At 2 a.m. Feb. 22, two men broke into a house on the city’s southwest side; the homeowner shot both men. A 21-year-old man died and the other man escaped.

■Earlier on Feb. 22, at 12:30 a.m., a woman who was surprised by a gunman when she pulled her car into the garage was able to reach for her own gun and fatally shoot the man.

■A woman on Feb. 17 opened fire on three teens who kicked in her door. The alleged intruders, ages 14, 14 and 15, were caught by police and charged with home invasion.

“People who are faced with a dangerous situation are taking matters into their own hands,” Craig said. “We’re not advocating violence; we’re advocates of not being victims. We’re advocates of self-protection. We want people to be safe.

“This should be a message to those who continue to perpetuate violence on Detroiters that enough is enough. You’ve got to be concerned about good Detroiters who aren’t going to stand for it,” Craig said. “Detroiters are fed up and they are taking action.”

Johnny West, a 63-year-old resident of the city’s east side, is licensed to carry a .40 caliber Glock, and said he’ll use it if need be.

“People have to protect themselves,” West said. “These criminals have no business breaking into people’s houses in the first place. Don’t take what’s not yours, and everything will be OK. If someone’s coming in your house, you don’t have time to call the cops; you’ll end up laying there dead. You got to do what you got to do.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2x5u6hbyz

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Some good news out of San Francisco today, this could be better than a recall.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...252452181.html

California state Sen. Leland Yee has been arrested on public corruption charges as part of several arrests made by the FBI Wednesday morning during a massive FBI sting, the FBI told NBC Bay Area.

Sources had originally told NBC Bay Area bribery charges were also involved, but that remains unconfirmed.

The FBI office in San Francisco said that those arrrested in Wednesday's sweep, including Yee, will appear before Federal Magistrate Judge Nathaniel Cousins in San Francisco at 1:30 p.m for arraignment.

One of the places the FBI searched Wednesday was at the San Francisco Chinatown office of the Gee King Tong Free Masons, where Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, a former Chinatown gangster, conducts business. Chow was also arrested during the raid.

The FBI also arrested Keith Jackson, a well-known political consultant in San Francisco who is on the board of the Hunters Point Boys and Girls Club.

"The FBI executed multiple search warrants in the city and beyond," FBI spokesperson Peter Lee said, adding that the agency is not giving out detailed information at the moment because they are concerned about officer safety.

Sources told NBC Bay Area that Yee faces corruption charges in relation to his work as a state senator as well as his campaign for secretary of state.

Sources also told NBC Bay Area that some of the complaints against Yee may be related to medical marijuana and martial arts companies.

Yee, who has served in the state Legislature for more than a decade, was elected to the State Senate in November 2006 and represents District 8, which includes San Francisco and San Mateo County. The former San Francisco supervisor and 2011 mayoral candidate is currently running for secretary of state.

Officers from the California Highway Patrol and Sergeant at Arms are currently stationed outside Yee's state Capitol office in Sacramento, where the FBI agents are conducting a raid, taking computers and other do ents, according to KCRA-TV.

The FBI confirmed to KCRA-TV that it had raided homes and businesses in the Bay Area and Sacramento Wednesday morning, issuing multiple search warrants and making arrests.

Sources told NBC Bay Area that the FBI investigation dates back years. NBC Bay Area has learned that the FBI is making a number of arrests connected to the investigation.

Yee's arrest would make him the third Democratic state senator fighting charges this year.

His arrest comes just one month after prosecutors announced federal bribery and corruption charges filed against state Sen. Ron Calderon.

Prosecutors say the Los Angeles-area Democrat accepted about $100,000 in cash bribes and other perks in exchange for his supporting or opposing bills. Calderon has pleaded not guilty.

Earlier in the year, Democratic Sen. Rod Wright was found guilty of multiple charges that stemmed from accusations he did not actually live in the Southern California district he represents. Wright is appealing the conviction.

Both Wright and Calderon have taken a leave of absence from the state Senate.

Democrat Derek Cressman, who is running against Yee for secretary of state, released the following statement:

"Coming on the heels of the corruption charges of Senator Calderon and the conviction of Senator Wright, today's actions need to be a wake up call. We are clearly beyond the point of looking at one bad apple and instead looking at a corrupt ins ution in the California senate," Cressman said. "The constant begging for campaign cash clearly has a corrosive effect on a person's soul and the only solution is to get big money out of our politics once and for all."

San Francisco Myaor Ed Lee couldn't be reached for comment.

Yee is the first Chinese American ever elected to the California State Senate. He emigrated to San Francisco from China at age 3. Yee graduated from the University of California at Berkeley and receieved a master's degree from San Francisco State University. Yee and his wife Maxine have four children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in before thpusher's single issue smack
    No smack. You miss my point. I only want you to focus on responding to this single issue as it is the only thing you're capable of discussing with any depth of knowledge...although we do have to wade through the responses driven by pure emotion. When you venture outside of this very narrow subject, it might as well be WC responding - uninformed, hack, emotional dribble.

The message - Stay focused on your guns and ammo gods my friend.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No smack. You miss my point. I only want you to focus on responding to this single issue as it is the only thing you're capable of discussing with any depth of knowledge...although we do have to wade through the responses driven by pure emotion. When you venture outside of this very narrow subject, it might as well be WC responding - uninformed, hack, emotional dribble.

The message - Stay focused on your guns and ammo gods my friend.
    I think you miss the entire point of the TSA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you miss the entire point of the TSA.
    TSA is a troll that only knows about a single narrow issue, but manages to let his emotions comment on any number of issues he knows absolutely nothing about? That's a pretty advanced troll

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TSA is a troll that only knows about a single narrow issue, but manages to let his emotions comment on any number of issues he knows absolutely nothing about? That's a pretty advanced troll
    Not quite Pusher, I'm well versed in many subjects and am not limited to just trolling the gun pansies. Where I choose to display these talents and under what handle is what is eluding you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not quite Pusher, I'm well versed in many subjects and am not limited to just trolling the gun pansies. Where I choose to display these talents and under what handle is what is eluding you.
    Is that part of your TSA troll shtick? to be completely ignorant on any subject outside of 2nd amendment bullsht fed to you by the NRA and the guns and ammo industry? all your sage advice flows from TheSanityAnex? Or how about that other ty troll you resurrected which was recognized immediately - kinsfan4ever? Was that it?

you're trolls aren't very versitie tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Is that part of your TSA troll shtick? to be completely ignorant on any subject outside of 2nd amendment bullsht fed to you by the NRA and the guns and ammo industry? all your sage advice flows from TheSanityAnex? Or how about that other ty troll you resurrected which was recognized immediately - kinsfan4ever? Was that it?

you're trolls aren't very versitie tbh.
    Like I said, my other handles and topics of interest elude you. I've been trolling the Internet since I was a 5th grader in the prodigy chat rooms, I'm quite good at this. You only see what I want you to see.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    to be completely ignorant on any subject outside of 2nd amendment bullsht fed to you by the NRA and the guns and ammo industry?
    You know I don't buy the NRA bull as I'm a very sensible gun owner and am willing to listen to both sides of the argument. That'd be like me accusing you of lapping up the far left's all guns are bad schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, my other handles and topics of interest elude you. I've been trolling the Internet since I was a 5th grader in the prodigy chat rooms, I'm quite good at this. You only see what I want you to see.
    Useful skill.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Extremely useful when dealing with message boards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Extremely useful when dealing with message boards.
    You should take snakeboy under your wing. That guy really wants to troll but he's struggling...mightily.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stand Your Ground Is About To Get Even Worse In Florida

Attempts to roll back any of the Florida Stand Your Ground law’s most incendiary elements have foundered more than two years after the death of Trayvon Martin. But a bill to expand the law passed Thursday, mere months after it was introduced.

The National Rifle Association-backed bill would extend Stand Your Ground-like protections to those who point a gun at an attacker or fire a gun as a self-defense threat or warning, expanding the scope of the discretion judges and juries retain to exempt shooters from criminal charges for gun violence. The final bill also includes a provision to keep Stand Your Ground records secret.

The “Threatened Use of Force” bill passed the Senate Thursday 32-7, and will become law if signed by Gov. Rick Scott (R). The bill initially gained traction after Republicans exploited the outrage over the 20-year prison sentence for Marissa Alexander, who fired a warning shot during an altercation with her abusive husband. The bill was then dubbed the “warning shot” bill, because a judge rejected Alexander’s move to invoke the law. But opponents were quick to point out that injustice in Alexander’s case hinged in large part on a draconian mandatory minimum sentence that required the 20-year prison term, insensitivity to domestic violence, and racial disparities that are already baked into the existing Stand Your Ground law.

Rather than protect those like Alexander, the law is likely to expand immunity for violent conduct in as vague and sweeping a manner as Florida’s existing Stand Your Ground law, and could represent the newest mechanism for encouraging even more vigilantism.

A new amendment that made its way into the final bill would also make secret all records from Stand Your Ground cases, meaning that the records would be sealed in cases where charges are later dropped, and those who are granted immunity would have their records expunged. But the law also means that media outlets seeking to do ent the impact of the law would not have access to any records.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...und-expansion/

ing Confederate racists, the dead n!gg@s gonna pile up.

Confederate racist Georgia going in the same direction.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Stand Your Ground Is About To Get Even Worse In Florida

Attempts to roll back any of the Florida Stand Your Ground law’s most incendiary elements have foundered more than two years after the death of Trayvon Martin. But a bill to expand the law passed Thursday, mere months after it was introduced.

The National Rifle Association-backed bill would extend Stand Your Ground-like protections to those who point a gun at an attacker or fire a gun as a self-defense threat or warning, expanding the scope of the discretion judges and juries retain to exempt shooters from criminal charges for gun violence. The final bill also includes a provision to keep Stand Your Ground records secret.

The “Threatened Use of Force” bill passed the Senate Thursday 32-7, and will become law if signed by Gov. Rick Scott (R). The bill initially gained traction after Republicans exploited the outrage over the 20-year prison sentence for Marissa Alexander, who fired a warning shot during an altercation with her abusive husband. The bill was then dubbed the “warning shot” bill, because a judge rejected Alexander’s move to invoke the law. But opponents were quick to point out that injustice in Alexander’s case hinged in large part on a draconian mandatory minimum sentence that required the 20-year prison term, insensitivity to domestic violence, and racial disparities that are already baked into the existing Stand Your Ground law.

Rather than protect those like Alexander, the law is likely to expand immunity for violent conduct in as vague and sweeping a manner as Florida’s existing Stand Your Ground law, and could represent the newest mechanism for encouraging even more vigilantism.

A new amendment that made its way into the final bill would also make secret all records from Stand Your Ground cases, meaning that the records would be sealed in cases where charges are later dropped, and those who are granted immunity would have their records expunged. But the law also means that media outlets seeking to do ent the impact of the law would not have access to any records.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...und-expansion/

ing Confederate racists, the dead n!gg@s gonna pile up.

Confederate racist Georgia going in the same direction.

You do realize in Florida that blacks use stand your ground the most and are also the most successful when claiming it correct?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize in Florida that blacks use stand your ground the most and are also the most successful when claiming it correct?
    obviously, Confederate racist FL and other racist red states weren't thinking about the welfare of blacks, which would be a undesirable, unintentional side effects of SYG shoot the n!gg@s laws.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Stevens: The five extra words that can fix the Second Amendment

Concern that a national standing army might pose a threat to the security of the separate states led to the adoption of the Second Amendment, which provides that “a well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”

For more than 200 years following the adoption of that amendment, federal judges uniformly understood that the right protected by that text was limited in two ways: First, it applied only to keeping and bearing arms for military purposes, and second, while it limited the power of the federal government, it did not impose any limit whatsoever on the power of states or local governments to regulate the ownership or use of firearms. Thus, in United States v. Miller, decided in 1939, the court unanimously held that Congress could prohibit the possession of a sawed-off shotgun because that sort of weapon had no reasonable relation to the preservation or efficiency of a “well regulated Militia.”

When I joined the court in 1975, that holding was generally understood as limiting the scope of the Second Amendment to uses of arms that were related to military activities. During the years when Warren Burger was chief justice, from 1969 to 1986, no judge or justice expressed any doubt about the limited coverage of the amendment, and I cannot recall any judge suggesting that the amendment might place any limit on state authority to do anything.

Organizations such as the National Rifle Association disagreed with that position and mounted a vigorous campaign claiming that federal regulation of the use of firearms severely curtailed Americans’ Second Amendment rights. Five years after his retirement, during a 1991 appearance on “The MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour,” Burger himself remarked that the Second Amendment “has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word ‘fraud,’ on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...245_story.html

the NRA/GOA, gun fellators, their paymasters the guns/ammo industry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death threats stop gun store from selling 'smart' gun. Why?

The White House has urged gun companies to invent safety technology that could limit a gun’s use to its owner. But two gun shops decided not to sell such guns after receiving death threats.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2014/05...smart-gun.-Why

sicko gun fellators just love FREEDOM! and "free markets" only when freedom applies to themselves. They know they define, enforce how much freedom they grant others.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Death threats stop gun store from selling 'smart' gun. Why?

The White House has urged gun companies to invent safety technology that could limit a gun’s use to its owner. But two gun shops decided not to sell such guns after receiving death threats.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2014/05...smart-gun.-Why

sicko gun fellators just love FREEDOM! and "free markets" only when freedom applies to themselves. They know they define, enforce how much freedom they grant others.
    Eric holder should have equipped the guns he was running in Fast and Furious with smart chips, Brian Terry and 150+ Mexican civilians would still be alive today.

Thread Information