Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect the Spurs were locked in on the OKC game Monday. Poor Portland, they won't make the playoffs, what a hard luck team, drafting Oden over Durant, BRandon Roy's demise, etc etc etc so the Spurs were not locked in mentally. Portland's shooting was a statistical anomaly. Portland's shooting was a statistical anomaly. They were under zero pressure, they're not playing for anything, had lost 7 in a row on the road. We were like wow we have a big game against OKC Monday, oh, ho hum, let's lose to the Blazers by 30 so OKC relaxes...

If we beat the Thunder I will be happy. I will take a 30 point loss at home to lowly Portland and a win vs. OKC over a Win over Portland and a close loss to OKC.

I know, I'm reaching, but my beloved spurs sometimes disarm themselves when facing an inferior opponent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Microball killed us, it's that simple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We the bed, plain and simple. And the chances of us beating OKC are very slim tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suspect the Spurs were locked in on the OKC game Monday. Poor Portland, they won't make the playoffs, what a hard luck team, drafting Oden over Durant, BRandon Roy's demise, etc etc etc so the Spurs were not locked in mentally. Portland's shooting was a statistical anomaly. Portland's shooting was a statistical anomaly. They were under zero pressure, they're not playing for anything, had lost 7 in a row on the road. We were like wow we have a big game against OKC Monday, oh, ho hum, let's lose to the Blazers by 30 so OKC relaxes...

If we beat the Thunder I will be happy. I will take a 30 point loss at home to lowly Portland and a win vs. OKC over a Win over Portland and a close loss to OKC.

I know, I'm reaching, but my beloved spurs sometimes disarm themselves when facing an inferior opponent.
    Yeah, maybe. However, the Spurs schedule has been pretty easy lately so they shouldve been ready for Portland who is decent. Having said that, its hard to be up for every game and they were due for a loss.

The silver lining I see is that they can plainly see that they arent yet a defensive team and have time to change. Their defense is better but they dont wear it like a badge of honor like they used to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no silver lining in this ass paddling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No silver lining. Terrible game. Terrible loss. Just move in to the next one. Odds are OKC beats us, but we have 2 days off and they'll be coming off a back to back and will be their 4th in 5 nights. That's the only reason we'll even have a shot without TP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh okc they haven't played all that well lately either. Without Parker it will be tough but after last night I assure you we'll be ready and give a great effort win, lose, or draw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I was thinking the same thing bro....spurs were looking ahead to get revenge on OKC....Don't really care about the blazers.....Im looking foward to the OKC game....A win against okc would be awesome...Don't care how spurs win...Just get a W...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Microball killed us, it's that simple
    Portland's offensive athleticism killed the Spurs (and hot shooting), plain and simple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland's offensive athleticism killed the Spurs (and hot shooting), plain and simple.
    It was a 1 point game before the microball business started so the Spurs' defense was at least able to keep them in it before that insane Diaw/Bonner frontcourt got on the floor. No guarantee that the Spurs win the game, but Portland wasn't outclassing the Spurs with their athleticism or anything like that before that point.

Thread Information