Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I should create an Alonzo morning troll, that way Jeff van gundy running around biting my ankles would be hilarious
    Mornin', sweetheart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mornin', sweetheart.
    I don't get it. The cryptic messages and all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was an awesome NBA moment tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mornin', sweetheart.
    you talk weird.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't get it. The cryptic messages and all.
    He swore up & down I'd not light again upon this Forum. Just makin' sure he knows he was wrong.

- "I ain't got a problem with killin', Boss. Never have."

- Kevin Kostner - "Open Range"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL anklebiter. He was a good coach though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "It's a uva thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have."

-Clint Eastwood, "Unforgiven"

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Mavs>spurs proving once again why he is a top NBA forum poster with this hilarity. I approve
    Yeah, everyones bursting out laughing at his hilarious joke.
    top 10 poster
    m> s and rogue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - "Ass to ass."

- Uncle Hank, "Requiem for a Dream"

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OP is a poster. You make these blowjob threads every few months begging for approval from the forums elites and look like a pathetic riding got.

Keep sucking those s. You ain't gettin anywhere. You're just another ty grey sf

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I dont mind the other posters on that list either. Replace jeebus and bill brasky with the other two posters and it would be reasonable. Brhornet in hiz prime would be #1, but he has slipped the past year or so

Edit: nvm I just saw irisshock on there
    irisshock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a poster. You make these blowjob threads every few months begging for approval from the forums elites and look like a pathetic riding got.

Keep sucking those s. You ain't gettin anywhere. You're just another ty grey sf
    LOL, coming from a fellow GNSF this is funny You are describing yourself tbh. Seeking approval left and right from an anonymous message board but remaining a GNSF even with more than twice as many posts as me in record time. True quality there gangsta. Acting butthurt just because you got left out of my list tbh. Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont mind the other posters on that list either. Replace jeebus and bill brasky with the other two posters and it would be reasonable. Brhornet in hiz prime would be #1, but he has slipped the past year or so

Edit: nvm I just saw irisshock on there
    irisshock
    Joo are an anklebiter van gundy. You bite ankles.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    LOL, coming from a fellow GNSF this is funny You are describing yourself tbh. Seeking approval left and right from an anonymous message board but remaining a GNSF even with more than twice as many posts as me in record time. True quality there gangsta. Acting butthurt just because you got left out of my list tbh. Pathetic.
    Mavdynasty might be a in his own class ban avante why did u bring culburn back, I hate (insert poster here) so im gonna make a thread. But at least he doesnt seek approval to give out free bjs to posters like u. I put you on my top 10 list, please accept this free bj

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're obviously new if you don't know what my main account was got. The great bolded MavDynasty ting on horrible posters like you on the daily. Can you give me an argument on how this isn't a sucking thread? Lol in got

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mavdynasty might be a in his own class ban avante why did u bring culburn back, I hate (insert poster here) so im gonna make a thread. But at least he doesnt seek approval to give out free bjs to posters like u. I put you on my top 10 list, please accept this free bj
    Why do you talk under a troll, a troll at that too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh the great Mavdynasty! How could I not know how awesome and respected you are your highness? LOL. You are just another anonymous nobody in the large scheme of internet things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How could I not know what your ty troll accounts are (i.e. lincoln). My bad. I didn't mean to offend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're obviously new if you don't know what my main account was got. The great bolded MavDynasty ting on horrible posters like you on the daily. Can you give me an argument on how this isn't a sucking thread? Lol in got
    Your team is trash too yo. ever since Jet left.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh the great Mavdynasty! How could I not know how awesome and respected you are your highness? LOL. You are just another anonymous nobody in the large scheme of internet things.
    rofl I don't give a . None of the old
    Mk post here anymore cause posters like you have brought nothing to the table besides blow job threads that you make on a monthly basis. Why are you riding so much ?

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your team is trash too yo. ever since Jet left.
    Rofl good one. That's telling me.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Why do you talk under a troll, a troll at that too?
    Stop getting butthurt cuz I called your emo ass out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which poster is Jeff Van Gundy?

someone needs to create an NBA forum poster flow chart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if van gundy could post with same dry humour as real van gundy, he'd be right at the top.

too bad he posts like a 7th grader who got held behind the previous year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rofl I don't give a . None of the old
    Mk post here anymore cause posters like you have brought nothing to the table besides blow job threads that you make on a monthly basis. Why are you riding so much ?
    LOL alt Mavdynasty under alt name for whatever reason getting butthurt and turboposting in OP's thread. Got nothing better to do apparently, do you OG?

Thread Information