Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand, I like Thomas and wish the Spurs still had his rights. Would be against picking him up if it doesn't work out with Bonner. The issue with DeShaun is that he's a combo-forward in a bad way. He's too small to play the four in the league and isn't athletic enough to play the three. Wish they were running him at SF with the Toros so he could at least get some experience playing there. But I guess he doesn't really have any NBA prospects anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand, I like Thomas and wish the Spurs still had his rights. Would be against picking him up if it doesn't work out with Bonner. The issue with DeShaun is that he's a combo-forward in a bad way. He's too small to play the four in the league and isn't athletic enough to play the three. Wish they were running him at SF with the Toros so he could at least get some experience playing there. But I guess he doesn't really have any NBA prospects anyway.
    He's like 6'6 truly too small for even a situational stretch 4. I thought like you we would see him practice as a 3, but I suppose he doesn't have ballhandling skills and slashing is not in his repertoire. I don't see him in the NBA ever.

Thread Information