This team's in choke mode tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chokingest team ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perez better be thanking Martin for that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta get something going quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perez is finally rolling, and we take him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington at his best tbh

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    intense

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    WOW.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol thinking you're going to troll people in the Rangers thread. Obviously you guys are rookies. Save it for the NBA Forum. We don't get phased, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well...good season guys...losing Cruz and not having our best pitchers for most of the season was a real downer this year, but we'll be back next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well...good season guys...losing Cruz and not having our best pitchers for most of the season was a real downer this year, but we'll be back next year.

Smile you sonofabitch Chief Brody's Avatar
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    inb4 the "Price is Right" espn headline

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to see Texas lose out again. Sucks for Nolan........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Optimist would say losing Cruz and the injured starters allowed us to develop our prospects. Garza was pretty much a disappointment all year, along with Dutch. Martin and Gentry played great, and Alex Rios was terrific in his tenure. It was exciting watching this group all year and everything to this point has been gravy since a lot of experts had us out early in September. Washington did a great job despite what people think of his decisions. I expect the Rangers to stay compe ive next year with a few adjustments to the batting lineup. It's going to be a long offseason

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Coke Fiend Washington has to be out after this latest chokejob, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Price isn't gonna be lit up tonight. If the Rangers give up 3 or more runs tonight they'll lose.
    When you're right, you're right.

Offseason plan:

-Pitching: Keep Holland, Darvish, Garza, and Perez as starters. Keep Scheppers, Storia, and Nathan for the bullpen. Trade/release the rest.

-Infield: Keep Kinsler and Beltre. Trade either Andrus or Profar. Move Moreland to the bench. Keep Soto, let Pierzynski go.

-Outfield: Keep Gentry, Martin, and Rios. Try to keep Cruz but I'm fine with him leaving too.

-Jettison the out of everyone else, especially Murphy.

-Acquire two vets that can put the bat to the ball. Find another solid pitcher that can fill in for injuries.

-Lastly, fire Washington tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

y u do dis? ;-;

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    not sure who's worse, washington or leyland

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Washington will be back in 2014 but that will be his last year as the manager for the Rangers. The only thing that can save him in 2014 is a World Series championship. If the Rangers have a bad start in 2014, I wouldn't be surprised if the Rangers fire him in May or June. I give props to the Rangers for forcing game 163 but they shouldn't have even been in that situation. If they had played just a tiny bit better, they would have at least been a wild card team. And why do the Rangers get a pass for being chokers? Before 2011, the Mavs and Dirk got bashed 24/7 for their choking.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Optimist would say losing Cruz and the injured starters allowed us to develop our prospects. Garza was pretty much a disappointment all year, along with Dutch. Martin and Gentry played great, and Alex Rios was terrific in his tenure. It was exciting watching this group all year and everything to this point has been gravy since a lot of experts had us out early in September. Washington did a great job despite what people think of his decisions. I expect the Rangers to stay compe ive next year with a few adjustments to the batting lineup. It's going to be a long offseason
    Dutch had a few bad games here recently, but I wouldn't say he was a disappointment at all. The majority of the year he was a stud, consistently hovering either just below or just above an ERA of 3.00

Less bad breaks healthwise, and this team makes the playoffs easily. But Wash is a horrible strategist. He called for bunt at some really bad times in the game today. I think its time for him to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it is. If we can stay healthy on the mound and add a little more power, we'll be just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 World Series' appearances in 3 years and some of you want Washington's head? Obviously with the "Fear the Deer" and the chemistry this team has, he's done something right. The Rangers have never been more successful than they have been these past few years. I still like him as Manager, and I hope he signs another contract...unless of course we completely fall apart next year, though I don't see it.

Thread Information