Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Since the coon crew and the resident White Knights of the Liberal Dildo Party refuse to acknowledge that blacks are a hindrance on white society and our constant state of being under attack by the Zionist controlled media..I will start this thread to show you all time and time again where the real problem lies. This will be a collection of the evidence in what I call a "Reverse Trayvon Martin" thread. One day the truth will come to light and white nationalism will sweep across the US and restore the republic.

Today's example:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/09/...-union-square/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — It came out of nowhere.A man allegedly went on a rampage in Union Square on Wednesday afternoon and left a complete stranger brain-dead in the process.
    Police said that the attack may have been a hate crime.
    Friends of Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, were shocked to hear about the random act of violence that left the gentle, retired train conductor in a coma, CBS 2′s Dave Carlin reported on Friday.
    “I don’t believe that. I don’t know why that happened. He is very nice,” Igor Sapozhnikov said.
    Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chess boards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.
    “He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground.”
    The man continued his rampage before demanding to see police officers.
    “He stood there and hit two more people and asked for the police to come,” Michael Benson said.
    Stunned witnesses counted a total of three people attacked. The suspect, Lashawn Marten, 31, remained at the scene until police arrived.
    Babbitt was on the ground with blood flowing from his head. Nearby were two other victims icing their faces.
    Jeffrey Babbitt (Photo: Handout)
    Because of Marten’s alleged comments about targeting white people the incident could result in hate crime charges in addition to felony assault charges, according to Police Commissioner Ray Kelly.

“Obviously our Hate Crimes Task Force is involved in aspects of that case,” Kelly said.
    Witnesses said they were amazed at the brazen, public nature of the assault.
    “This is such a crowded area. You’d expect it in a back alley, but there are so many people here. That’s the strange part,” Garrett Browning said.
    Babbitt was taken to Bellevue Hospital. Family and friends said that he is in a coma and has been declared brain-dead.

His 92-year-old mother, Hedda, was by his side. She shared a Sheepshead Bay apartment with her son. He was her primary caregiver.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "Because of Marten’s alleged comments about targeting white people the incident could result in hate crime charges"

Could????

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Because of Marten’s alleged comments about targeting white people the incident could result in hate crime charges"

Could????
    The police commissioner is not an attorney.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The police commissioner is not an attorney.
    You are sharp today.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are sharp today.
    You needed it to be explained.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-sq...evue-hospital/

A 62-year-old man who was brutally attacked in Union Square last week died Monday.On Wednesday, a man shouting that he “hated white people” punched victim Jeffrey Babbitt — who is white — in the face, witnesses said, causing him to fall and strike his head on the ground.
    Lashawn Marten, 31, who is black, “made statements to the effect that I’m going to punch the first white man that I see,” said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly.
    Brooklyn resident Jeffrey Babbitt died at Bellevue Hospital after a seemingly unprovoked attack at Union Square. (Image: Handout via Newsday)

After punching Babbitt, Marten allegedly attacked two other men who came to Babbitt’s aid, police said. Police were investigating the incident as a possible hate crime.
    Paramedics took Babbitt to Bellevue Hospital, where he lapsed into a coma and was pronounced brain-dead by doctors.
    HEAR THE CALL: George Zimmerman’s wife calls 911, says he was threatening her family with gun

Babbitt was a longtime resident of the Sheepshead Bay section of Brooklyn, where neighbors and friends were shocked by news of the assault. “Everybody’s broken up about this,” neighbor Audrey Feifer, 75, told Newsday. “If youCredit: Twitter: JoeyBoots

had to go to the doctor or anywhere, he would take you.”

Babbitt reportedly lived with his 94-year-old mother Lucille, and was described by those who knew him as being ‘obsessed’ with trains and comic books.
    Marten has been charged with second- and third-degree assault and will go before a grand jury Tuesday, the Manhattan D.A.’s office told PIX11 Monday.
    Marten’s charges may be upgraded at that time.

Read more: http://pix11.com/2013/09/09/union-sq...#ixzz2eRejEQan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self-Defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP to Jeffrey. it seems like the attacker may have a mental illness so i doubt he'll get charged with a hate crime. either way he is where he needs to be, which is behind bars.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP to Jeffrey. it seems like the attacker may have a mental illness so i doubt he'll get charged with a hate crime. either way he is where he needs to be, which is behind bars.
    locking up mentally ill and/or drug addicted people solves nothing, but it does enrich the PIC. Prisons handles criminals, not medical cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    locking up mentally ill and/or drug addicted people solves nothing, but it does enrich the PIC. Prisons handles criminals, not medical cases.
    true that.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/J...?tab=video&c=y

LAKEWOOD, Wash. - A Joint Base Lewis-McChord soldier was stabbed to death in a parking lot at the 12500 block of Pacific Highway Southwest around 2:30 a.m., officials say.

20-year-old Tevin Geike was walking with two other white soldiers along Pacific Highway SW when a group of black men drove by and shouted a racial comment toward the soldiers, the Lakewood Police Department said.

"One of the soldiers yelled back something about the suspects treating combat soldiers with disrespect," Lt. Chris Lawler said.

The car turned around and the men confronted the soldiers, according to reports. As the verbal confrontation ensued, the driver of the vehicle realized the men were actually combat veterans and called his friends off. While the men headed back to their vehicle, one of the suspects appeared to have bumped into Geike, witnesses say.

The soldiers saw Geike fall to the ground as the car sped away. He was bleeding profusely from stab wounds and died at the scene.

"We came down here, and he was already dead in my brother's arms," said Glenn Zimmerman, a friend of Geike.

Friends say there was a party at the Biltmore Motel that evening, and Geike was gathering with family and friends after being discharged from the military. Zimmerman said Geike's contract was up, and he was celebrating serving his country.

"I don't understand how someone can do this - that man, he almost gave his life for people to enjoy the freedoms they have and he was just stabbed for no (expletive) reason," he continued.

The initial remark that started the encounter seemed derogatory in nature, said Lakewood police Lt. Chris Lawler. He said it was too early to say that race was the motivating factor, but investigators were exploring whether the killing should be classified as a hate crime.

"We are certainly considering it, for sure," Lawler said.

Police are searching for a midnight blue BMW-type sedan or VW Jetta-type car with four doors, tinted windows and stock rims, and low profile tires.

All five suspects are black men in their 20s, police say. The main suspect is believed to be in his early 20s, about 6'1", medium build, and was wearing a blue zip-up hoodie. The driver was described as having short cropped hair, and wearing a blue and white horizontal striped shirt.

Detectives were in the area Saturday looking for businesses or others who might have video from around the time of the stabbing. Lawler said the person who stabbed the soldier should come forward and show remorse now.

"He's going to get caught," Lawler said. "Nobody's going to give up until we catch up."

Geike, of Summerville, SC, entered the Army in October 2010 and reported to Fort Jackson, SC, for basic training. According to unit records, Spc. Geike was a member of the 7th Infantry Division, arrived at JBLM in April 2011, and had been in the Army 35 months.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short thread tbh. It's been a month already?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    forgot about it n!gger don't worry more updates coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't forget about it, you just don't have the material. The way you go on about your white brothers WAAKING UUUUUPP ARRGGH!! fed up from the relentlessness of blacks killing off whites, I thought this would be a 5 page thread by now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i said i forgot about the thread you illiterate n!gger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said you didn't forget you lying crystika small brained pussy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    nobody cares what a n!ggar says

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why do we have a black president?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    zionists

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh what a of an explanation.

And you are a member of some sort of superior race?
    You shameful piece of fecal matter...
    The fuehrer would have gassed you in 1932.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Mein Fuhrer took power in 1933 dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mein Fuhrer took power in 1933 dumbass
    Exactly you Neanderthal.

He would have already picked you out during one of the beer hall putschs.
    You are such an obvious clown. You don't even know your idol. Sad.
    I did not pick 1932 arbitrarely.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    there was one beer hall putsch and it resulted in him going to jail, years before 1932. you suck at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there was one beer hall putsch and it resulted in him going to jail, years before 1932. you suck at this.
    There is one labeled the beer hall putsch you dumbass. You don't think he visited more than one gathering trying to overthrow the Reichstag?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    beer hall putsch was in 1923. you're a dumbass.

Thread Information