Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1749
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See where I said "not because he's not a good player"?
    And in which part did I say that you said Green wasn't a good player? English son, English.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is a small forward playing the role of a power forward. GSW don't need a 6'7 "big". They'd need him more as a wing defender but he's not a great 3pt shooter (yet takes over 4 a game).

If he was on a mediocre shooting team, he'd not get the notice he gets in GS. Sure he adds to the success, but so do the other players.

Lee's contact goes through next season. Draymond's is up after this season. Do you think the GSW will keep Lee on the bench for 16m of cap space, a guy who was averaging a double double prior to being benched, and pay Green a max salary? Certainly some other team will over Green that much. GS doesn't need to. They could get any 6'7" scrappy small forward and be just as successful. So he doesn't fit.

Yeah size matters, and he's small for his role. If they could keep in for free, sure, but teams don't typically pay max contracts for one way players. Green is a great defender, but his offense is just middle of the road. On that team when Steph is pulling a double team and Klay is the rotation cover, Green should score more. 44% isn't shabby but it's not great. He'd do better to leave the 3pt line alone most of the night.
    not really concerning myself over their contracts. i just want to talk about how draymond green has fit with the warriors on the court this season, after you said he wasn't a good fit. he's been defending centers and rebounding at a team-leading rate in the postseason. i dont think his size has been an inhibitor. i also don't think he has been a poor fit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And in which part did I say that you said Green wasn't a good player? English son, English.
    "just as bad or worst" [sic]

How is saying a player doesn't fit the role he's in worse than saying he's a bad player? You know damn well you were equivocating and I caught you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I never noticed how ty of a player Curry really is. His FG % is ing terrible. Lol @ people saying this clown is a better PG than TP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not really concerning myself over their contracts. i just want to talk about how draymond green has fit with the warriors on the court this season, after you said he wasn't a good fit. he's been defending centers and rebounding at a team-leading rate in the postseason. i dont think his size has been an inhibitor. i also don't think he has been a poor fit
    He's too short to be an effective 4, and as a small forward, he's a good defender but he shot 33% from 3 last year but he still takes shots. He's getting minutes because Lee is injured, but he'd be starting on another squad (one with lower playoff hopes). He doesn't fit for that reason, not because he's not a good player, but because the Warriors need a true PF, not a taller than average SF who hybrids into the role. Think Blair/center.
    Why didn't you want to talk about it in November?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "just as bad or worst" [sic]

How is saying a player doesn't fit the role he's in worse than saying he's a bad player? You know damn well you were equivocating and I caught you.
    It's worse in the sense that if you had thought Green wasn't a good player it could have been more understandable to think he wasn't going to fit with this team. knowing how good he is and still thinking he wouldn't fit is a worse analisis than just thinking he sucked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't you want to talk about it in November?
    i did. in fact, i responded to that exact post you just quoted. do yourself a favor, click on the "originally posted by DMC" link, and read my posts before and after that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i did. in fact, i responded to that exact post you just quoted. do yourself a favor, click on the "originally posted by DMC" link, and read my posts before and after that
    Then you just fluttered off like a social butterfly, waiting for your time to return and become conveniently curious about it. Eh Philo?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Blair fared well against the Thunder. Real well in fact.

This is about Curry, not Green. The league is full of Draymond Green type players, only one Curry, and he's a chucker.
    you were trying to shift the discussion away from Green... and then you complain that i stopped talking about green?

even now you are shifting the discussion away from Green and instead want to talk about who said what in november

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DMC can't own up

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fathands just keeps trying to justify his idiocy here. Curry could blow the 3-0 lead and still prove the lard neck wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was clearly hacked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fathands just keeps trying to justify his idiocy here. Curry could blow the 3-0 lead and still prove the lard neck wrong.
    The more you post the tier your main username becomes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The more you post the tier your main username becomes.
    Pity reply, McCrisco, roll yourself through a carwash for your annual bath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Habitual poster selects alt name and wears it out. Gee who could that be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC can't own up
    All you gots come at me with alt names because you don't want me posting pics of your living room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jodelo isn't an alt son.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This.
    DMC

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Death, taxes, and DMC wasting his life arguing on a dying internet forum

Life well spent buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any team trying to build a contender around Curry as a first option is doomed to fail. The guy is a 3rd fiddle at best.
    Let's see if they fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's see if they fail
    No 11th hour filings from Philo... that's for sure. Way to get in there before the dead line.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DMC

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love watching Steph play.

i remember the scrawny undersized SG from a private school here in Charlotte. No way did anyone see that kid becoming MVP or leading a team to an NBA le. Takes a special type of hater to hate on Steph Curry.

Thread Information