Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you enjoy searching my post history? Why don't you just come out and ask me what I'm wearing?
    I don't give a what you are wearing. You enjoy entering my thread to be a pest? Did I start this or was it you? Try being cool little man, ok? Don't come in here running your ing mouth and then acti as if I did anything....got it?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm at work...old fella...drinking coffee. Why do your kids have to keep asking your wife why you are so strange? Are you one of those old guys that smell weird too?
    Dude, you're the one nobody wants to talk to. Just look at your lameass threads. And here you are,why? Tell me asshole why beg me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    An idiot accuses somebody of doing things they don't do then once they realize they were full of try to.....I was just illustrating/exaggerating. That's a liar and an idiot.
    No, an idiot takes everything literally so that he can win an argument on the Internet.

If you, for one second, thought that I literally meant that you made anywhere near a million threads, you are a moron, plain and simple. Nobody else on this forum would take a claim such as the one I made 100% seriously like you are now. The fact that you are STILL trying to pretend that you don't understand what hyperbole is, is truly pathetic.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Calm down old man...it's just the internet. Try taking a shower and brushing your teeth/gums. That's a good start towards having them hug you again.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, an idiot takes everything literally so that he can win an argument on the Internet.

If you, for one second, thought that I literally meant that you made anywhere near a million threads, you are a moron, plain and simple. Nobody else on this forum would take a claim such as the one I made 100% seriously like you are now. The fact that you are STILL trying to pretend that you don't understand what hyperbole is, is truly pathetic.
    OBVIOUSLY....nobody makes a million threads talking about anything. It's also very obvious you can't even come up with ...one. Not even...one. Boy when you exaggerate you swing for the fences.

I'm trying to get you to show me....one....thread of mine here about track/football. If you can't do it then you were lying. Until you do it...liar! Remember....millions of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....so where is....one?

Going from a million to..."I can't find any"....is exaggerating or simply stupidity?
    Last edited by Avante; 04-24-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calm down old man...it's just the internet. Try taking a shower and brushing your teeth/gums. That's a good start towards having them hug you again.
    I'm not the one humping legs slick, that's you. So why not crawl off now and slither away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    OBVIOUSLY....nobody makes a million threads talking about anything.
    Then why the did you even bring it up if you knew I wasn't being serious? You are basically admitting now that your last several posts were nothing more than a desperate attempt to beat me in an argument by pretending to not know what I mean.

It's also very obvious you can't even come up with ...one. Not even...one. Boy when you exaggerate you swing for the fences.
    I don't have to come up with one. More importantly, I don't care about it.

I'm trying to get you to show me....one....thread of mind here about track/football. If you can't do it then you were lying. Until you do it...liar! Remember....millions of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....so where is....one?
    Wait, what? You just admitted at the beginning of your post that you knew I didn't literally mean that you created millions of threads, but now you're right back to pretending I did. Do you have schizophrenia or something? You can't even remain consistent in one post.
    Last edited by redzero; 04-24-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You went from...I talk football. I talk track and there are millions of threads on them...to not being able to find anything. So tell me little fella why did you even bring it up at all? When it's very obvious you are wrong, well? You could have said you post a dozen threads on track/football and you'd still be wrong. So why the bull ? yes you tried to give the impression I posted millions of threads on those subjects when in reality I don't post any so why the bull ? How do you exaggerate bull ? How do you illustrate bull ?

Yes...millions..meaning a lot. Which simply isn't true at all.

Dude, how about some facts, can you do that? You know I don't post about those things anymore so why lie about it? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    You went from...I talk football. I talk track and there are millions of threads on them...to not being able to find anything.
    I didn't look and I don't have to.

So tell me little fella why did you even bring it up at all? When it's very obvious you are wrong, well?
    About what?

You could have said you post a dozen threads on track/football and you'd still be wrong.
    On SpursTalk? You should qualify that, because I'm pretty sure I could find at least a dozen threads made by YOU (as in both RaZon and Avante, because I know you played that "I was only talking about my posts as Avante" before) about football and track.

yes you tried to give the impression I posted millions of threads on those subjects
    Nope, I tried to use the hyperbole to give the impression that you posted a lot of threads. You are really having trouble understanding why exaggeration exists.

when in reality I don't post any so why the bull ? How do you exaggerate bull ? How do you illustrate bull ?
    More whining about things you don't understand.

Yes...millions..meaning a lot. Which simply isn't true at all.
    Again, you better qualify this.

You know I don't post about those things anymore so why lie about it? Well?
    That's a lie, so this is what's going to happen:

I'm going to quote this post where you talked about track not a day ago--
    The 100 meters is all about speed endurance. How much of your max velocity can you sustain/mantain. History is full of guys who could run a great 60 then once outdoors never did much, 60 WR holder Sam Perry out of Fordham a great example of that. Bolt came to the 100m unlike anyone else, he started off as a 400m guy, then got into the 200m. So he spent years running over distance stuff. When he did start running the 100m he brought an over abundance of speed endurance with him. While everyone else was fading after 70 he was fading less. Yes nobody can run a 100m all out. It's who is holding on the best. Now add his 6=5 stride.

I seriously doubt anyone here will ever see his WR's broken, (unless he does it) because of the unique way he came to the 100/200. Nobody is going to spend the time he did working on speed endurance before running the 100/200. He was running in the low 45''s in the 400m as a teenager, wow!

Obviously living in sprint rich Jamaica and having the coaching he's had also plays into it.

This guy was the closest thing we've seen to Bolt, he ran the 100, 200, 400. A WR holder in the 200/400. Unlike Bolt he didn't have the start in the 100 to be a real factor there. Losing the 100 to guys he'd run down later in 4x1 anchors. His top end speed incredible.

--and you're going to backtrack and claim that you OBVIOUSLY only meant that you don't talk about track in The Club.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm not the one humping legs slick, that's you. So why not crawl off now and slither away.
    So you are thinking about people being close to you. Again, hygiene is the best place to start. Are you also one of those old guys that doesn't wipe quite good enough and has that faint poo smell? Get you some of those wet wipes and carry them around with you. People will want to interact with you much more if you make yourself more approachable.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't look and I don't have to.

About what?

On SpursTalk? You should qualify that, because I'm pretty sure I could find at least a dozen threads made by YOU (as in both RaZon and Avante, because I know you played that "I was only talking about my posts as Avante" before) about football and track.

Nope, I tried to use the hyperbole to give the impression that you posted a lot of threads. You are really having trouble understanding why exaggeration exists.

More whining about things you don't understand.

Again, you better qualify this.

That's a lie, so this is what's going to happen:

I'm going to quote this post where you talked about track not a day ago--

--and you're going to backtrack and claim that you OBVIOUSLY only meant that you don't talk about track in The Club.
    Absolutely incredible! Nobody can be that dumb.

Do you really think I was talking about other forums? I talk football all the time on the football forum, I just started talking track over there. Who was talking about other forums, you weren't and neither was I. So don't play like an idiot. You know we were talking about The Club, why would you care what goes on over there? That's right you don't so why play more bull games? Dude, are you really that dense?

Ok, show me any football/track thread of mine here on this forum or admit you were lying. No more of your bull . From millions to you can't find any, how much bull do you shovel?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So, just to clarify, all I have to do is find one thread about traffic or football made by you in The Club, right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So, just to clarify, all I have to do is find one thread about traffic or football made by you in The Club, right?
    BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took long enought to get you to go from....millions of threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..to...so if I can find one....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Now don't you feel stupid? MILLIONS.....ah ...how about I find one...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man don't be lying anymore ...ok?

Now run off and see what you can find, remember....MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmm?

wife...so how much we got in the bank?
    husband...millions!!!!
    wife...cool.

wife goes to the bank.

wife...we had one dollar in the bank, thought you said millions.
    husband...sheesh, I was exaggerating, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    No, I'm just making sure that you are asking for just one thread of yours in which you talk about track or football in the OP. Now, if I find and link just one thread, will you recant your accusation about me lying?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, I'm just making sure that you are asking for just one thread of yours in which you talk about track or football in the OP. Now, if I find and link just one thread, will you recant your accusation about me lying?
    Your intent was to paint in abstract, to give the impression I talked a lot about track/football, now look at yourself. Wimpering around like some dog that just got kicked. Why ignore what I said about trying to use that other forum, that was total bull and you know it...right? Answer a ing question once in awhile, ok?

Why did you even bring track/football up. answer that question. Talk to me, don't keep ignoring my questions....ok? Why the bull ? , you could have said....4 threads!!!!!!...and still be lying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Now that I actually take Avante up on his offer, he quickly changes the subject and has no interest in seeing those threads anymore. You are completely full of , you coward.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212131
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208851
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207589

I'm not letting you change the topic of this conversation, chicken . You said that you don't make a threads about track or football in The Club anymore, but the first link is a thread about track/football that was made a week ago. You lied. Period. And now you are trying to whine about how mean I am, which you always do when you lose an argument.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now that I actually take Avante up on his offer, he quickly changes the subject and has no interest in seeing those threads anymore. You are completely full of , you coward.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212131
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208851
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207589

I'm not letting you change the topic of this conversation, chicken . You said that you don't make a threads about track or football in The Club anymore, but the first link is a thread about track/football that was made a week ago. You lied. Period. And now you are trying to whine about how mean I am, which you always do when you lose an argument.
    Let's break it down little fella.

Ignorance wasn't about track, it was about something else, you saw that.

The SB thread happened how long ago?

The last one was about music.

Totally different deal than the ...millions...about track and football. You really are streching it there. Far cry from the picture you wanted to paint.

Pretty lame as usual. Nothing like you tried to talk.

Now why even bring it up when you saw how wrong you were about it? Now why the bull about the Bolt thread, don't ignore the question.
    Last edited by Avante; 04-24-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Ignorance wasn't about track, it was about something else, you saw that.
    You are so full of . The first half of the thread was about how you were right about something track related. You even delve into the history of track a little.

A thread about track/how you paid for pros utes in Vietnam (lol) is still a thread in which you talk about track. Stop trying to qualify.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are so full of . The first half of the thread was about how you were right about something track related. You even delve into the history of track a little.

A thread about track/how you paid for pros utes in Vietnam (lol) is still a thread in which you talk about track. Stop trying to qualify.
    Those weren't threads talking about track with me looking for responses about track. That isn't very obvious?

So you went from...millions...to ...well you did talk some track there a little....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now why the bull about the Bolt thread? Did you really think.....................

Answer a question, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

So you went from...millions...to ...well you did talk some track there a little
    Do you ever get tired of lying and misrepresenting what others post? You know that that was not what I posted at all, so quit your bull . Half that post was about track and the other half was about Vietnam.

And I already linked to the Super Bowl thread, so that's two threads about track and football, even though you only asked me to post one and put no time limit on it.

So, admit that you were wrong. Don't play that, "but I meant threads made in the past few days!" game, because I gave you several opportunities to be more specific, and you chose not to mention a time limit.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

Do you ever get tired of lying and misrepresenting what others post? You know that that was not what I posted at all, so quit your bull . Half that post was about track and the other half was about Vietnam.

And I already linked to the Super Bowl thread, so that's two threads about track and football, even though you only asked me to post one and put no time limit on it.

So, admit that you were wrong. Don't play that, "but I meant threads made in the past few days!" game, because I gave you several opportunities to be more specific, and you chose not to mention a time limit.
    Did you not try to give the impression....millions....that I talked about football/track a of a lot more than what you could find, so why act stupid, yes you did. I told you I don't post threads about football/track here and I don't. Exception...Superbowl.

You were totally wrong as usual. I haven't posted a thread about track here in a long time. And I never will. Yep, next SB another football thread. So about that apology.

Now getting back to that Bolt thread, why the bull ? Either answer or we are done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Exception...Superbowl.
    Sorry, you don't get to retroactively change the rules. The Super Bowl was a thread about football and therefore counts.

You were totally wrong as usual. I haven't posted a thread about track here in a long time. And I never will. Yep, next SB another football thread.
    You claimed that you haven't posted threads about track and football, but I provided proof that you have. Every single time you issue a challenge on SpursTalk, you either change the rules after you lose or pretend that you were just trolling. There's really no other way to spin this. You were wrong.

So about that apology.
    No thanks, I don't want one.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, you don't get to retroactively change the rules. The Super Bowl was a thread about football and therefore counts.

You claimed that you haven't posted threads about track and football, but I provided proof that you have. Every single time you issue a challenge on SpursTalk, you either change the rules after you lose or pretend that you were just trolling. There's really no other way to spin this. You were wrong.

No thanks, I don't want one.
    How about some reality here? You made it very clear I post millions of threads about track/football. Ok I'll give you...a lot...with a million being silly. Well as you saw that simply isn't true at all. Where's that...a lot...at? Yep, ...one..football thread. Two....threads that never really talked about track, because they weren't actually about track. That's reality guy, you know it and I know it. So you were wrong yet again, you can't play....millions...and then come up with...one and two that are..hmmm?

Now about that Bolt thread, why the bull ? Talk about being tiny, wow!

You got your ass kicked slick, loved it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Still trying to change the subject.

You asked for one thread; I gave it to you. You were wrong. The end.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Still trying to change the subject.

You asked for one thread; I gave it to you. You were wrong. The end.
    Still ignoring my question about the Bolt thread, wow!

You said millions and could only find one that really fit, and I was wrong, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lose!!!!!!!

Thread Information