Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not gonna lie destiny beta is pretty good

8.7/10
    I mostly agree. A few hours into I have yet to see anything that has really blown me away, but it's all tremendously executed.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mostly agree. A few hours into I have yet to see anything that has really blown me away, but it's all tremendously executed.

the multiplayer is terrible though. everyone just spams specials.

i pretty much hang around the cosmodrome and do missions and world events. those are a fun because they get really difficult the more you explore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the multiplayer is terrible though. everyone just spams specials.

i pretty much hang around the cosmodrome and do missions and world events. those are a fun because they get really difficult the more you explore.
    Might try my hand at that tonight. Was just starting out when a walker got dropped in there. Me and two other guys, all of us Level 3. It did not go well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniper Elite 3.0

Meh

5/10

I love sniping games, and was hoping this one would have some elements like some of the CoD sniping missions had where stealth was the key, and you had to get in and get out after making the shot (or after your mission is scrubbed). Instead it's just a fancy bullet time guts and bone X-ray type game where the AI is painfully stupid and the scenes have no guesswork. I'd prefer a more modern version as well, since the WWII era games are not interesting to me, at least not as much as the modern state of-the art weaponry and tactics are.
    Last edited by DMC; 07-27-2014 at 09:00 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolenstein the new order 7/10

Pretty good story/characters easy 1000gs

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might try my hand at that tonight. Was just starting out when a walker got dropped in there. Me and two other guys, all of us Level 3. It did not go well
    so what'd you think overall? i'm still torn between the class choices. hunter is the most fun with the ranged knife and golden gun...plus fastest sprint speed and double jump. warlock imo seems like it has the highest ceiling as a class. i think it will have some seriously badass abilities once the game hits. it has the best special by far. an is just ridiculously OP with the armor. i lvled to 8 in half the time on an than i did with the other two classes.

best part though is peter dinklage either trying to sound like a robot or completely phoning in his voiceover.

Last edited by The Reckoning; 07-28-2014 at 02:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    XCom for Android

10/10.

Perfectly executed, DIRECT port from PC to tablet/phones. Amazing. The only thing they changed is turning the graphics down. Damn. I did NOT believe this was possible on a tablet. 3.6 gigs and $10, but worth every freaking penny. Side note: Massive battery hog, and your tablet/phone will get HOT playing this.

anfall for PC

8.5/10. Free running and using ans well is super entertaining and feels very solid.

Risk of Rain for PC

7/10. Fun little multiplayer roguelike. Tough but enjoyable.

Alan Wake for PC

7/10. It's cool, but I don't see what the big deal is. Decently executed mildly scary thriller. Mildly.

Metro 2033

8.8/10. Old game but still one of the best looking games I've ever seen. The post-Crysis system breaker. Gunfights are ing terrific. Having been around guns my entire life, this game is among the best at simulating how ridiculously loud and disorienting firing a weapon actually is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BF4 post netcode fixes

8/10 - It's no Bad Company 2, but still fun as when you get a competent squad. After the initial ass raping you'll get while you get used to the controls, muscle memory kicks in and killing becomes much easier. Great to play while high as .
    Going to reinstall dis. See if my new system can handle it on high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to reinstall dis. See if my new system can handle it on high.
    If you're running Metro nicely, don't see why not. 64 man havoc may strain your CPU depending on your model..new maps out tomorrow for non premium members also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're running Metro nicely, don't see why not. 64 man havoc may strain your CPU depending on your model..new maps out tomorrow for non premium members also.
    I have a 2500k 3.3ghz that is easily OCable to 4ghz. Doubt it'll strain too bad. :P Just hoping they fixed all the crashing. Ah well, I got it on launch day for $10, so I can't complain either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sniper Elite 3.0

Meh

5/10

I love sniping games, and was hoping this one would have some elements like some of the CoD sniping missions had where stealth was the key, and you had to get in and get out after making the shot (or after your mission is scrubbed). Instead it's just a fancy bullet time guts and bone X-ray type game where the AI is painfully stupid and the scenes have no guesswork. I'd prefer a more modern version as well, since the WWII era games are not interesting to me, at least not as much as the modern state of-the art weaponry and tactics are.
    When I saw mention of that X-ray "shred through flesh" mechanic I nearly myself..then I kept reading the review from PC Gamer.. I wouldn't even pirate this

I have a 2500k 3.3ghz that is easily OCable to 4ghz. Doubt it'll strain too bad. :P Just hoping they fixed all the crashing. Ah well, I got it on launch day for $10, so I can't complain either way.
    I personally have never had a crashing issue, but I have read that crashing has been significantly reduced with patches. And yeah, that CPU should do fine. If it turns out you start playing BF4 regularly, let me know, I need a squad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what'd you think overall? i'm still torn between the class choices. hunter is the most fun with the ranged knife and golden gun...plus fastest sprint speed and double jump. warlock imo seems like it has the highest ceiling as a class. i think it will have some seriously badass abilities once the game hits. it has the best special by far. an is just ridiculously OP with the armor. i lvled to 8 in half the time on an than i did with the other two classes.

best part though is peter dinklage either trying to sound like a robot or completely phoning in his voiceover.
    Didn't get to play it as much as I hoped, but I think you're spot on about the an class. The few times I teamed up with strangers anyone who wasn't that class was waiting on revival every other minute it seemed. Side effect of level design I think. Mobility is fine and dandy on the surface but in the tunnels there always seemed to be a choke point where being a tank was the only way to go.

And it sounds like they messed with Dinklage's voice to make it sound just a tofu metallic but the whole delivery screams IDGAF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replayed through Max Payne 3 the other week. Such an awesome game and severely underrated, a solid 9/10 imo. Great story, great storytelling, nice graphics, challenging difficulty.

Currently I am replaying Last of Us. I bought the remastered version on Tuesday for PS4. Since it comes with DLC unlocked I'm playing on the hardest mode possible and holy thus far this is the hardest VG experience I've ever had. I was literally stuck on the first bloater in the gymnasium for an hour straight because I only had 3 revolver bullets and a health kit. was intense. Last of Us is one of the best games I've ever played thought tbh, imo it's a 9.7/10

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leisure Suit Larry 6/10

It's pretty funny when you bang the hooker bareback.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pocket Pool 10/10

Thread Information