how would he have possibly flopped, tbh?..
He was looking at and complaining to the ref, then Mohammed shoved him as Lebron was turning back around..
It was a cheap shot from Nazi against a guy that wasn't expecting it, nor paying attention to him at the time..
Unless you believe Lebron is some type of Alien-like mutant, a calculated flop isn't really possible in this instance..
No question...dude that big doesn't go down like that..I don't care who's pushing him.
I like how he kinda lay/sits on the floor, cowering from mean ol Nazi Mohammed. dude's a giant, crab dribbling fag whose pussy gets super irritated if you get physical with him.
If all blacks suddenly left America;
- Prison population would go down by 37%. source
- There would be almost 50% fewer gang members. source
- Rape would go down by 33%. source
- Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan. source
- SAT scores would go up by about 100 points. source
- ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points. source
- AIDS and HIV infection would go down by over 67%. source
- Chlamydia infection would go down by 50%. source
- Gonorrhea infection would go down by 69%. source
- Syphilis infection would go would go down by 58%. source
- The average annual income would raise by over 20k. source
- The amount of people in poverty would go down by more than 30%. source
- Homelessness would go down by 57%. source
- The number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%. source
I don't think it was a flop. I think Mohommed just put him on his ass. And he deserved it. He's used to bullying everyone, but this time he got owned.
Lebron has flopped many times this season, but I'm not sure how it would even be possible to flop there..
Lebron is huge, but when you aren't expecting a hit and you aren't purposefully holding your ground, it would be pretty easy for a 7-foot 280-pound man to knock you down with a forceful shove..
A very strong push by Mohammed but LeBron broke his fall (maybe it was just really strong instincts?). It's a hard one to call.
Last edited by Stabula; 05-11-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Lol at thunderup calling anyone out for flopping
Originally Posted by FkLA
FkLA Player A sucks. Players A and B both did good on their Pro Days. Player B must also suck.
Great logic, Dunning-Krugers.
fkn dive, the way he fell backwards...the distance he made up by sliding...i cant describe, u know what im saying if you know what i mean
look at that hoop go round and round
yeah i think he flopped, but it doesnt change what mohammed did in any way.
but his feet were pretty close together. its pretty hard to keep balance with a narrow stance. so maybe it wasnt a complete flop. but im going to still lean yes.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)