• Yes

32 52.46%
  • No

29 47.54%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This...thank God there's one spurs fan here that doesn't get moist over Lebron
    tbh, there's only a few hardcore Lebron fanboys on here. I think most of us appreciate his talent but also call him out on his douchiness. I think the reason we support him is majority of us hate Kobe, and we know Kobe fanboys hate Lebron, so it's more of enemy of my enemy is my friend thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tbh, there's only a few hardcore Lebron fanboys on here. I think most of us appreciate his talent but also call him out on his douchiness. I think the reason we support him is majority of us hate Kobe, and we know Kobe fanboys hate Lebron, so it's more of enemy of my enemy is my friend thing.
    I understand, and you know I'm the last guy to really defend Kobe, but it's like supporting a giant because you hate a terd sandwich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This...thank God there's one spurs fan here that doesn't get moist over Lebron
    I've never liked the bum and never will; the way most spurfan feels about Kobe is the way I feel about le . Zero respect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No 's @ Noah's flop?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've never liked the bum and never will; the way most spurfan feels about Kobe is the way I feel about le . Zero respect.
    And that's why you're Jeebus...you can turn water into wine, stone into bread, and bs to truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FLop or not, he asked for it

Is Allen trying to get a bj from Lebron ?

jthelps.wordpress.com
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    wasnt a flop in my opinion;
    he obviously was not expecting the shove from nazr so the fall was legit and dude's instinct broke his fall so freaking quick. the 5 foot slide though was probably unneeded

@ nazr though, tries to wrap up lebron but got thrown down like a
    @ lbj with the surprise "foul on me?!!?" reaction prior to the shove

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can agree that he exaggerated the incident after he fell and landed, but I can't even fathom how a guy could flop without looking at or expecting any contact..

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    It was a clear shove and Lebron actually fell to the floor. at anyone thinking he flopped.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    son of a pushed my off balance so it wasn't a flop imho, but it was embarrassing enough. didn't pay attention to him and if he was prepared he would've stood straight rather than react the Chris Paul way imho. but i never expected to fight back either, has good composure and he's fully aware that if both players get suspended, it would hit the heat hard but mean basically nothing to chicago imho.

Manu Ginobili's bald spot chapnis's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He pushed himself backward as he fell, but that was only to avoid injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to LMAO at anyone who is so biased at to possibly think that was a flop. Sure he might of been able to stay on his feet if he stumbled, but really what does it matter? It wouldn't change what Nazi did, it wouldn't change the outcome of the game, and it wouldn't change the whiny babies who, pretend like LeBron is the devil for some reason, when he is obviously the best player in the world right now to anyone that isn't a bias little child.

All the players out there that act like s when they make any sort of a good play, yelling, screaming, dancing, chest pounding, and stupid ass mean faces, I mean how does it get any douchier then making a play and then acting like you're mad? That makes no sense. And the one guy that doesn't do those things after making a great play you decide to call a . It's hilarious, how people's biases will make them see things that aren't there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naz didn't even touch him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apparently Nate Robinson and Tom Thibodeau don’t think Nazr Mohammed is strong enough to shove LeBron James 15 feet backwards. The Bulls guard and coach thought that James was flopping when Mohammed got ejected from Game 3 of the Bulls-Heat playoff series. Mohammed gave James a hard foul as the Heat star was dribbling up the court. James then reacted by throwing Mohammed to the ground. Mohammed got up and shoved James, triggering the ejection. “You see LeBron in a lot of commercials,” Robinson told Yahoo! Sports. “A lot of good acting.” Thibodeau was more straightforward in saying that he saw James flop. The Heat went on to win Friday night’s game 104-94. Miami leads the series 2-1. Decide for yourself whether James was flopping or not in the video below.

I'm with coach Thibs on dis ne
    Last edited by LkrFan; 05-12-2013 at 03:33 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is definitely a flop! You guys are acting like the only thing that is a flop these days is something like that one Harden pulled on us where he wasn't even TOUCHED and went flying, i mean you could see a good 3-4 inches of air between him and Danny or whoever it was.

Lebron exaggerated the contact and fell back dramatically making sure he actually fell and then forced himself to slide dramatically, clearly a flop and he clearly could have caught his balance if he wanted to, but he didn't want to, he wanted to sell it and act the victim to instigate the ejection, anyone who doesn't see that is a die hard WWE fanboy. CLEARLY A FLOP

EDIT: Found the video, LOL!

Last edited by MaineSpursFan; 05-12-2013 at 03:35 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean, he staggered backwards for about two steps when Nazr pushed him. Then he sorta jumped backwards to fly the remaining 11 feet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have to LMAO at anyone who is so biased at to possibly think that was a flop. Sure he might of been able to stay on his feet if he stumbled, but really what does it matter? It wouldn't change what Nazi did, it wouldn't change the outcome of the game, and it wouldn't change the whiny babies who, pretend like LeBron is the devil for some reason, when he is obviously the best player in the world right now to anyone that isn't a bias little child. All the players out there that act like s when they make any sort of a good play, yelling, screaming, dancing, chest pounding, and stupid ass mean faces, I mean how does it get any douchier then making a play and then acting like you're mad? That makes no sense. And the one guy that doesn't do those things after making a great play you decide to call a . It's hilarious, how people's biases will make them see things that aren't there.
    Stop sucking Lebrons for s sake and watch the video, it was a flop. He horribly exaggerated the contact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean, he staggered backwards for about two steps when Nazr pushed him. Then he sorta jumped backwards to fly the remaining 11 feet.
    anyone who thinks other wise, is ing re ed, lebron looked back before he took the step and stumble backwards own his own... what a ing pussy. ClipperNation should check in, he probably has witnessed the most flops this season tbh maybe he should weigh in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron doing his best Chris Paul impersonation tbh

King
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course it's a flop. Lebron is an en led got whose been gifted everything and then some. ing pussy.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how he kinda lay/sits on the floor, cowering from mean ol Nazi Mohammed. dude's a giant, crab dribbling whose pussy gets super irritated if you get physical with him.
    Yeah, he had a whole "is this real life" "don't they know who I am? These things are supposed to happen to me!" Vibe Right there that made me wanna split his ing face open.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It was comparable to Horry's hip check on Nash in 2007. Clearly unnecessary contact, and he definitely caught LeBron off guard. But from his fall and slide he definitely hammed it up .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can agree that he exaggerated the incident after he fell and landed, but I can't even fathom how a guy could flop without looking at or expecting any contact..
    So you're saying it's a flop?

LeBron trolled Nazr.
    Hurt LeBrons rep? I suppose. But bottom line he got Nazr out of the game.

Props to Man From Nazr for his responses a day later:

Sorry for my overreaction & being ejected. I blacked out & just reacted after I was pushed down. I'm happy it only resulted w/ a push

For the kids who were watching... That not the way to react on the basketball court.

Hopefully if I'm in the same situation again I will control my emotions but u never know what ur instincts will do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hammed it up while he was going down, but I also think that was more of him just trying to play off getting pushed down. Trying to play it cool. He probably could have stayed standing, but he would have looked re ed flailing around trying to maintain his balance.

Thread Information