• Yes

32 52.46%
  • No

29 47.54%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop sucking Lebrons for s sake and watch the video, it was a flop. He horribly exaggerated the contact.
    I'm not, if you get shoved, what does it matter if you fall or stay standing? Who the cares except LeBron haters? My point exactly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously who cares. Lebron haters are just as big of pussies as Lebron fellators. You start a thread over everything he does even when its pretty routine that everyone around the league pulls.

Muhammed pushing Lebron is pretty damn funny but it was nowhere near the level of funny as Noah's gargoyle lookin ass flying 8 feet through the air when little Norris Cole ran into him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not, if you get shoved, what does it matter if you fall or stay standing? Who the cares except LeBron haters? My point exactly.
    What makes someone a lebron hater if they think he flopped? JVG said it perfectly during the game, "if he didn't fall down it wouldn't have been an ejection", so yeah that's the difference if you fall or stay standing, it would have been a double tech imo if he didn't ham it up with the dramatic "omg i've been shot" acting lol. Bottom line is the refs got punked, it probably had absolutely no outcome on the game. Are there any standardized penalties that go along with an ejection? I would feel bad if nazi got hit with some fines as well, they should definitely rescind any fine if there is one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how would he have possibly flopped, tbh?..

He was looking at and complaining to the ref, then Mohammed shoved him as Lebron was turning back around..

It was a cheap shot from Nazi against a guy that wasn't expecting it, nor paying attention to him at the time..

Unless you believe Lebron is some type of Alien-like mutant, a calculated flop isn't really possible in this instance..
    Maybe flopping is so ingrained in these NBA guys' DNA now from flopping during games that they do it automatically. It doesn't really have to be "calculated" at that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously who cares. Lebron haters are just as big of pussies as Lebron fellators. You start a thread over everything he does even when its pretty routine that everyone around the league pulls. Muhammed pushing Lebron is pretty damn funny but it was nowhere near the level of funny as Noah's gargoyle lookin ass flying 8 feet through the air when little Norris Cole ran into him.
    lol you have ing Lebron as your avatar... as Maine pointed out if Lebron hadn't flown back like he got shot in the chest with a military-grade shotgun then Mohammed wouldn't have been ejected.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mohammed apologized for a malicious act, tbh..if it was as innocent as some of you are claiming, he would not have publicly apologized..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wasn't innocent, no he meant to push Le got but Le got clearly overreacted and sold an ejection.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you believe Lebron is an X-men type of creature with inhuman reaction time, along with gorilla strength, then I understand why you believe it was a flop, tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mohammed apologized for a malicious act, tbh..if it was as innocent as some of you are claiming, he would not have publicly apologized..
    at "malicious act"

He knows he had to, otherwise they'll suspend him the rest of the series.

#&UKNOWDISMAAAAAAAN!!

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    my wouldn't want to taint his own hand slapping the towelhead tbh. but if happend outside of the court, my would slug the out of this head and make him beg for mercy tbh

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trying to avoid a suspension since we have like three healthy players left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on guys, that was a pretty strong push, and yes, it deserves an ejection, especially given the cir stances.

The series was already heated, and a shove like that could have started a Malice in the Palace Part II. We have already seen crazy fans going ultra aggressive against players.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    LeBron oversold the push a little bit, sure, but I don't think it was any more egregious than what you see multiple times per night in this league, tbh.

I do think LeBron feels the need to oversell contact because he takes so much contact without getting calls, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coach Tibbs sent the Arab out there to incite a terror act. Tibbs is like Bin Laden.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this is definitely a flop! You guys are acting like the only thing that is a flop these days is something like that one Harden pulled on us where he wasn't even TOUCHED and went flying, i mean you could see a good 3-4 inches of air between him and Danny or whoever it was.

EDIT: Found the video, LOL!

Harden went flying? I didn't see much contact, but I didn't see a flop either. More like a crappy call by the officials. But I don't see any flop.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Nah, dude straight got shoved.

He is a got for whining about the call though. I guess since he's Lebron though, he forget that he can get whistled for armbars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait and see what Lebron does to these clowns tonight. Also, Nazr didn't flop? They keep acting like Bron MMA slammed Nazr down first and Nazr's shove was quite easily the more forceful.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you don't see a flop ?? maybe its a bad angle but the guy literally THREW himself to the right and flailed his arms around like he was just shot, it was one of the worst flops I've seen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the did Joey Crawford not see that coming? The job of the refs is to keep things from escalating, and he seemed more interested in dramatically teeing up Lebron. There's time to sort out the techs later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like how he kinda lay/sits on the floor, cowering from mean ol Nazi Mohammed. dude's a giant, crab dribbling whose pussy gets super irritated if you get physical with him.
    Could be a first for the use of "crab dribbling" and " " used in conjunction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't no flop. Nazr shoved his ass to the ground, damn near lost his own balance in the process.

Thread Information