My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice find ^^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coach Nick embarrassing himself ..
    I mean to be fair, he was one of the most hyped players of his high school class and he had some pretty nice moments in the playoffs of his rookie year (and those tweets are from May, so I'm assuming that's what sparked them). Obviously it looks bad now, but I don't think it's embarrassing for someone to have predicted he'd be an all-star in a few years back in 2013.

edit: errr, just saw your next post...nevermind, that is pretty embarrassing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uhh..no

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Costing himself money this offseason

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only KL fans would mock a player in the finals when your boy got bounced rd 2. sad

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only KL fans would mock a player in the finals when your boy got bounced rd 2. sad
    Only a dumb would continually mock one of the best players on their own team while licking jimmer ass who can barely stay in the league. Sad

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only a dumb would continually mock one of the best players on their own team while licking jimmer ass who can barely stay in the league. Sad
    UMAD? Doesn't matter if the best is not good enough, tbh. And Spurs needed exactly what I said they would need - a scorer/slasher. The spurs lost, exactly why I said they would lose - scoring drought.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have not looked at one box score this series. HB didn't seem like anything special at all. But he's basically the fifth option, so it's open threes all the time for him 'til he knocks two or three down; even then.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UMAD? Doesn't matter if the best is not good enough, tbh. And Spurs needed exactly what I said they would need - a scorer/slasher. The spurs lost, exactly why I said they would lose - scoring drought.
    Could've used Jimmer's shooting, tbh. Even if they just used him as a spark plug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duplicate post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he represented his country, unlike roleplayerwhi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guarantee you Kawhi spent more time in the gym throughout the Olympics than any one player on Team USA.

Why go play meaningless basketball in an event with a foregone conclusion when you can work all summer to get better?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the irony

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Guarantee you Kawhi spent more time in the gym throughout the Olympics than any one player on Team USA.

Why go play meaningless basketball in an event with a foregone conclusion when you can work all summer to get better?
    Are you sure? I thought he was attending to personal matters. He sure as couldn't be bothered when the Spurs were courting Durant.

About the meaningless basketball quote... I think it's an honor and privilege to play for your country in the Olympics. It's not something that should be taken for granted and players from other countries know and understand this. It's not about who's going to win, it's about representing the Stars and Stripes. It's one of the reasons why I don't get on TP and Ginobili for representing their respective countries in the Olympics even though they should be taking the Summers off to rest and recover from the previous season. Leonard is only 25 and if he was going to partake in the Olympic games, this would have been the perfect year to do it.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would it be fair to have Kawhi on Enrique?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure? I thought he was attending to personal matters. He sure as couldn't be bothered when the Spurs were courting Durant.

About the meaningless basketball quote... I think it's an honor and privilege to play for your country in the Olympics. It's not something that should be taken for granted and players from other countries know and understand this. It's not about who's going to win, it's about representing the Stars and Stripes. It's one of the reasons why I don't get on TP and Ginobili for representing their respective countries in the Olympics even though they should be taking the Summers off to rest and recover from the previous season. Leonard is only 25 and if he was going to partake in the Olympic games, this would have been the perfect year to do it.
    The guy has played into June in three of his seasons and early-mid May in the other two. Give him a break. Guys like Boogie, Melo, etc. have had a little more free time. Curry, Lebron and Westbrook all took time off. Durant needed to save face, George needed redemption.

It's an honor to represent America in an individual sport, not in a sport where your team is so stacked that it would be an embarrassment to lose. Or to overcome tremendous odds and beat America (which is why the foreign guys always play).

And on the personal matter, maybe he's playing it safe with girlfriend pregnant? Maybe as simple as that.

But to doubt he's been hitting up the gym knowing his work ethic is silly. The guys at the olympics spent half their time in Rio accidentally going to brothels (or just once) and cheering on beach volleyball and swimming.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The guy has played into June in three of his seasons and early-mid May in the other two. Give him a break. Guys like Boogie, Melo, etc. have had a little more free time. Curry, Lebron and Westbrook all took time off. Durant needed to save face, George needed redemption.
    To be fair, Kawhi hasn't played past May 12th since 2014. Yet, Klay, Draymond and Kyrie have played into June the last two seasons. Kawhi is roughly the same age as the before mentioned so if he was going to partake in the Olympics, this would have been the perfect year to do so because he's young and is body can handle the excessive workload.

It's an honor to represent America in an individual sport, not in a sport where your team is so stacked that it would be an embarrassment to lose. Or to overcome tremendous odds and beat America (which is why the foreign guys always play).
    If you asked 99% of foreign basketball players, they'd tell you straight faced, the field is playing for silver and bronze because team USA is winning gold. I don't know any athlete who joins his country's Olympic team for the sole purpose of beating team USA. I have no idea what you're implying with the bolded.

And on the personal matter, maybe he's playing it safe with girlfriend pregnant? Maybe as simple as that.

But to doubt he's been hitting up the gym knowing his work ethic is silly. The guys at the Olympics spent half their time in Rio accidentally going to brothels (or just once) and cheering on beach volleyball and swimming.
    This is very true if you're referring to him skipping out on Rio because of his pregnant girlfriend, but that's no excuse for him to miss out on the Durant meeting because his girlfriend's due to have a baby sometime in July. Ever hear of a cell phone? I have little doubt that he's hitting the gym hard and I don't question his work ethic. However, his personality is starting to rub me the wrong way.... turning down daughters, missing the biggest recruitment meeting of the summer, etc. This is a put up or shut up year for him. It's not about regular season stat padding, it's about getting the Spurs back to the Western Conference finals. There's no shame in losing to the Warriors but, it would be a colossal failure to miss the conference finals for the third consecutive year.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a ing Alpha. He smells that BETA all over Kevin "always second" Durant.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BETA virus is worse than Zika tbh...

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Who does Leonard think he is? The nerve of this guy wanting to be around for the birth of his first child. Real men would go play for gold and think of their kid second. Wish the Spurs would find real character guys. Ones that have their priorities straight.

Thread Information