Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i agree about posting personal stuff on here. worse than the you'll receive, i wouldn't want my personal iden y linked to some of the stupid I say on here, most of which is tongue in cheek.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birdman hooking up with ugly ass chicks
    Hey atleast it is not little boys! Wait....

I see what you are saying there man, them ducks look busted in that pic! I guess he doesn't care about looks when it comes to his women lol. They look horrid, some average everyday dude could get that.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough to defend your white pants though.
    That's for s and giggles. This is all entertainment

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't take the internet that seriously. Was more of an NBA player relating to the Spurs.
    Op, you probably regret posting pics. That said, I don't see any reason why wearing white pants is considred gay. I don't wear white pants because it's too flamboyant for my taste, that said, bishes love dat kind of . Maybe cut a few pounds op because you're currently fat and flamboyant doesnt really work well with fat people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op, you probably regret posting pics. That said, I don't see any reason why wearing white pants s gay. I don't wear white pants because it's too flamboyant for my taste, that said, bishes love dat kind of . Maybe cut a few pounds op because you're currently fat and flamboyant doesnt really work well with fat people.
    My man I got abs... That's all muscle.

But, ... If anything fat people are the most obnoxious and flamboyant dudes out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you look ripped..strong jawline..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you look ripped..strong jawline..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i agree about posting personal stuff on here. worse than the you'll receive, i wouldn't want my personal iden y linked to some of the stupid I say on here, most of which is tongue in cheek.
    Ya, gf hears me giggling in front of the computer sometimes..looks at me like I'm a halfwit..would be embarrassed to let anyone I know see my posts on any of the message boards I frequent..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might spend a a couple of weeks in NY with my half-brother in july, you know of any places with "Skanks" but look decent type of girls there? Been dry ever since i dumped the GF a year ago...

Hit me up with the es you're talking about...

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    should've tapped 's ass and it'd be fun to see how the reacts. if was professional enough she would've acted like nothing had happened, even if had pulled her panties down tbh

the frothy mixture Rick Santorum's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    OP looks like a with one of those short haircuts...not the bull but the imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I might spend a a couple of weeks in NY with my half-brother in july, you know of any places with "Skanks" but look decent type of girls there? Been dry ever since i dumped the GF a year ago...

Hit me up with the es you're talking about...
    1 year drought? Damn...sorry brotha. That's tough...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 year drought? Damn...sorry brotha. That's tough...
    yeah, sounds awfull but i really didnt realize it about until a couple of months ago.

So where the fck is techniuque? Hit me up with bishes man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, sounds awfull but i really didnt realize it about until a couple of months ago.

So where the fck is techniuque? Hit me up with bishes man
    Aight here's the deal. The cardinal sin of clubbing, is don't go in with just dudes. You're gonna be charged double if it's just you and 3 guy friends, after you wait in line for about an hour. I get paid to bring in girls. Only time sausage fests go in is when you pay for bottle service or each person opens a $150 bar tab.

That said, there's one club you go to if you're just trying to hook up and grind with some skanks, and that's Tenjune. My favorite club in the city. I don't really know you though, but if you're looking for a good time hit up Tenjune, and be there early. Club opens at 11:30 line starts ~11 on a good day (fri,sat) and cover is only $30 around that time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the pic with him danny green where Technique is holding up 2 fingers or any number of fingers, is that :

2 shots per session??
    or 2 fingers in the pooper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the pic with him danny green where Technique is holding up 2 fingers or any number of fingers, is that :

2 shots per session??
    or 2 fingers in the pooper?
    Reread the thread Ian Thorpe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aight here's the deal. The cardinal sin of clubbing, is don't go in with just dudes. You're gonna be charged double if it's just you and 3 guy friends, after you wait in line for about an hour. I get paid to bring in girls. Only time sausage fests go in is when you pay for bottle service or each person opens a $150 bar tab.

That said, there's one club you go to if you're just trying to hook up and grind with some skanks, and that's Tenjune. My favorite club in the city. I don't really know you though, but if you're looking for a good time hit up Tenjune, and be there early. Club opens at 11:30 line starts ~11 on a good day (fri,sat) and cover is only $30 around that time.
    your friend is in the wrong profession, i got a friend who owns and run a car magazine who gets clowns who think they are models, who then end up sleeping with groupie if t hey want more PR jobs...lol there is always resupply of girls wannabe models/PR lining up who are stupid enough to be trolled thinking they are irreplaceable...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Tech. All this for Samuel ing Dalembert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Fred Savage and wee man had a baby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is jokes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ya, gf hears me giggling in front of the computer sometimes..looks at me like I'm a halfwit..would be embarrassed to let anyone I know see my posts on any of the message boards I frequent..
    Guys don't giggle, got. We laugh. Girls giggle. Does your gf get a bulge in her pants when you move your warm ass up next to her in bed?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Looks like a woman Obama would pick for the supreme court tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would Harlem Heat, I mean, hit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harlem starts a new troll and suddenly all these other wannabes file in and try the same things. It's not amusing and it dilutes the entertainment value of the original tbqfhwy

Thread Information