Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many bats has lakerfan had over this?
    semen cyclone out in Cali tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    semen cyclone out in Cali tbqh
    It appears that way. I haven't seen so much excitement in ages

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    lol getting dp'd in WW2
    DD going in raw, not even sweating consent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe he should get a paternity test. Does he have 100% proof that those kids are his? I read a rumor somewhere that his college buddie lived with them for years after his graduation from Wake Forest. The Spurs had many consecutive years of Rodeo Roadtrips embedded in their 41-road games. This leaves plenty of time for Amy to have extramarital affairs.

There's many ways for Jim to know if that's his son. Litmus Tests: if Jim Duncan's son repeats as little league champion, we know that he don't have the Duncan DNA. If during little league playoffs, he inexplicably quits, he's probably TP's.

It's enough he got cucked for 3 years. If he ends up raising somebody else's kid for 18 years, that would be funny, but foul tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    b/c it looks desperate when you bring up decade-old news to shield from Cuckgate
    LOL..

I know, I know..context, w.e. go yourself..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what happens when you marry a cheerleader dumbass Jim Dunan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he should get a paternity test. Does he have 100% proof that those kids are his? I read a rumor somewhere that his college buddie lived with them for years after his graduation from Wake Forest. The Spurs had many consecutive years of Rodeo Roadtrips embedded in their 41-road games. This leaves plenty of time for Amy to have extramarital affairs.

There's many ways for Jim to know if that's his son. Litmus Tests: if Jim Duncan's son repeats as little league champion, we know that he don't have the Duncan DNA. If during little league playoffs, he inexplicably quits, he's probably TP's.

It's enough he got cucked for 3 years. If he ends up raising somebody else's kid for 18 years, that would be funny, but foul tbh.
    That'd be good for Tim, money wise. He would be off the hook for the next 15 something years saving himself millions on child support bs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    b/c it looks desperate when you bring up decade-old news to shield from Cuckgate

Holding a grudge for over 10 years...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons did she cheat on him with a white man or a black man?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just realized the amount if bad jokes forthcoming on this topic..

Ugh..

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I guess the tongue ring didn't help

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    sons did she cheat on him with a white man or a black man?
    I think it was a jap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kobe raped her, the he TOOK the pussy making him Super Alpha Male...Duncan let another man get his wife's pussy, so he's super beta male
    He had to beat off in the shower. He's a worthless rapist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love how they say Tim has a degree, he's smart. He got a degree in psychology, a liberal arts degree that we all on for fun. I guess he didn't have on his magic boots of knowledge, and got the sword of cuck instead.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    spurs owner should sell or move the franchise to Houston imho, there would be no cuckold in a commie's wives-in-common system

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs owner should sell or move the franchise to Houston imho, there would be no cuckold in a commie's wives-in-common system
    It doesn't matter how many fundamentals you have, a woman is going to eventually venture outside of the sacred bond and get it stretched out and slicked back.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the real though, this was expected and bound to happen. Duncan's first love is clearly basketball and his passion in this trumps all. Naturally, hes going to neglect his family to a certain degree, and this probably gets worse and worse as time goes on.

2ndly, hes an avid gamer so that means that when he is home, hes working out his fingers on the keyboard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just realized the amount if bad jokes forthcoming on this topic..

Ugh..
    Duncan will have none of that.

Poor haters cant even hate on him when his wife cheats on him.

They better build this guy a statue in SA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the real though, this was expected and bound to happen. Duncan's first love is clearly basketball and his passion in this trumps all. Naturally, hes going to neglect his family to a certain degree, and this probably gets worse and worse as time goes on.

2ndly, hes an avid gamer so that means that when he is home, hes working out his fingers on the keyboard.
    World of Warcraft over pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World of Warcraft over pussy.
    Not necessarily over pussy. Hes a professional athlete he can get that whenever he wants. WoW over his wife who hes probably tired of.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pink the OP MultiModerator

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened? Lakers fans have no posts for the plays of their favorite team? Why can't Lakers fans post in their message board? That's right. That's because the Lakers are not playing anymore. How sad. There are 128 million reasons to be sad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckolding these rings, betch!..

Thread Information