Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Western Conference bout to be cuckolded tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not necessarily over pussy. Hes a professional athlete he can get that whenever he wants. WoW over his wife who hes probably tired of.
    No, you stupid mexican. He chose Everquest and WoW over pussy. He drove Amy into the arms of a steroid pusher b/c of his obsession. Dude is the GOAT PF for sure, but his resume also reads:

CUCK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you stupid mexican. He chose Everquest and WoW over pussy. He drove Amy into the arms of a steroid pusher b/c of his obsession. Dude is the GOAT PF for sure, but his resume also reads:

CUCK
    meh, a lot of us will probably get Blake'd in the future. next time you're jamming out to Tegan and Sara, think about the feminazi movement and what it has created.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    meh, a lot of us will probably get Blake'd in the future. next time you're jamming out to Tegan and Sara, think about the feminazi movement and what it has created.
    Speak for yourself about getting cucked...the rest of your post I have no idea what to make of.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CUCK
    His obsession with becoming GOAT PF definitely played a big part. In addition to being away all the time, he lives at the gym during the off-season too.

I think the "cuckold" gimmick is interesting but hes having a fantastic season despite whats going on, and having a great playoff run too. He also has a prenup too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so she's pregnant? will the kid get his money?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    His obsession with becoming GOAT PF definitely played a big part. In addition to being away all the time, he lives at the gym during the off-season too.

I think the "cuckold" gimmick is interesting but hes having a fantastic season despite whats going on, and having a great playoff run too. He also has a prenup too.
    Sorry for calling you a mexican, that was crossing the line.

We cool?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so she's pregnant? will the kid get his money?
    lose-lose situation, tbh. If he doesn't pay, he'll be looked at as another Karl Malone. If he does pay then he earns Platinum cuck status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World of Warcraft over 37 year old pussy.
    Wife is a TOSB as well, at least WoW has updates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do wonder if Timmy was banging on the side and she wanted to get her revenge, or was she being a typical and not feeling appreciated.

either way, despite getting the cuck card, Timmy is in a good place. he can leave that behind, play with his brothers on the Spurs a few more years, focus on his car shop, and spread his seed to various women now without getting tied down to an ungrateful .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeadlyDynasty and the others would go absolutely ape if she ended up on basketball wives, all hoed out with plastic surgery..drunken ramblings about how small Tim's is..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I'd watch dat too..I mean I know she's too classy for dat (lol)..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wasn't this guy hired by Amy--with (essentially) TD's money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeadlyDynasty and the others would go absolutely ape if she ended up on basketball wives, all hoed out with plastic surgery..drunken ramblings about how small Tim's is..
    ed up plastic surgery, big ass lips and the number 21 tattooed inside her labia.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lose-lose situation, tbh. If he doesn't pay, he'll be looked at as another Karl Malone. If he does pay then he earns Platinum cuck status.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wasn't this guy hired by Amy--with (essentially) TD's money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan keeping his money
    Duncan's > Kobe's
    thinking Kobe's doesn't/haven't cheated on Kobe
    Duncan at least found out
    thinking Duncan hasn't been plowing other pussies after he got married
    Him being smart enough not to get caught
    Kobe getting caught and crying in front of Worldwide TV to make up for it
    DAF bringing the goods./thread

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what games does he play?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't know why Spur fans always viewed Timmy as this perfect guy who would read Cinderella stories to his children before they slept, according to them he was also the perfect guy to have sex with, according to lady's and and gentlemen in here, he was so gentle and kind, but look at him now, he got cheated on because he was either A) Not satisfying his wife or B) He mistreated his children

Spur fans always painted this colorful picture of him which I found puke worthy, but now they have to die with the thought of Duncan not being as nice as they thought.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why Spur fans always viewed Timmy as this perfect guy who would read Cinderella stories to his children before they slept, according to them he was also the perfect guy to have sex with, according to lady's and and gentlemen in here, he was so gentle and kind, but look at him now, he got cheated on because he was either A) Not satisfying his wife or B) He mistreated his children

Spur fans always painted this colorful picture of him which I found puke worthy, but now they have to die with the thought of Duncan not being as nice as they thought.
    this post is there any relevancy?

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    this post is there any relevancy?
    Deal with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlike you, who has to die with the thought of having wasted his life cheering for a 0.375 win% franchise, which, in the one year it was hyped up as a contender, got its ass handed to it by a team which Duncan is in the process of sweeping

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dwight Howard better than Tim Duncan.

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If Kobe raped her, the he TOOK the pussy making him Super Alpha Male...Duncan let another man get his wife's pussy, so he's super beta male
    this was actually funny/good lol

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Unlike you, who has to die with the thought of having wasted his life cheering for a 0.375 win% franchise, which, in the one year it was hyped up as a contender, got its ass handed to it by a team which Duncan is in the process of sweeping
    Just deal with it dude, releasing all the disappointment within you will make you a better person trust me, acceptance is the first step.Did Duncan get cheated on? Yes he did, why do you think she cheated on him? because he's an all-around good husband? Nope, because he has faults too

Now if you can all quit making him look out to be a perfect human being, the world of basketball will greatly appreciated

Thread Information