Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u know how kirb always lick his lips....after that kiss did he lick his lips for that after taste

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread only shows the depths Laker fans have fallen. Their franchise is so godawful and ty, they have to desperately establish what is and isn't a dynasty in order to remember how great it was years ago. They know full well that the death of Jerry and the retirement of Fuhrer Stern has changed everything, and that everyone else in the NBA is going to hold them down and them in the ass and down their throats for the long foreseeable future, and there isn't a goddamn ing thing they can do but clutch their antique metal trophies and reminisce about their "dynasty".

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread only shows the depths Laker fans have fallen. Their franchise is so godawful and ty, they have to desperately establish what is and isn't a dynasty in order to remember how great it was years ago. They know full well that the death of Jerry and the retirement of Fuhrer Stern has changed everything, and that everyone else in the NBA is going to hold them down and them in the ass and down their throats for the long foreseeable future, and there isn't a goddamn ing thing they can do but clutch their antique metal trophies and reminisce about their "dynasty".

Yawn

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling your .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess the tongue ring didn't help
    Damn Br with the half a bar goods ...wonder where that cat is? He should drop a anti Kobe gem today ..
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 08-24-2016 at 02:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splits: laker fan is circling the bottom of the barrel

Laker fan 1: oh yeah, let me bump a 14 month old thread ave disagree

Lake fan 2: selling good

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Splits: laker fan is circling the bottom of the barrel

Laker fan 1: oh yeah, let me bump a 14 month old thread ave disagree

Lake fan 2: selling good
    Your people bump old all the time. You've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your people bump old all the time. You've nary room.
    cosmored

Thread Information