Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I honestly dont see why they should get tipped in the first place if they really do make like $16 an hour, unless that's a projection from tips they "should" get.

Also, they're just delivering pizza. What's so tip worthy?
    Yeah, it includes the tips. I made around that at Pizza Hut but not sure if it would apply to Papa Johns and Dominos...I dont know if its still the case but I know both those chains only paid their drivers half wage when they were driving. So itd probably be alot closer to min wage than ~$15/hr for them.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no better feeling than having a white waiter and making him work his ass off for that $1tip
    Lmao. Trill killing it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I always tip around 20% when I order delivery for pizza. Those sticks don't like it? I don't need you coming to my house again you ignorant -

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "my wife and i tipped 21% as usual" it's funny how black ppl always claim to be good tippers but can't actually prove it.
    WTF is this idiot? The racist delivery guy is complaining about his $5 tip for a $22 order. That's over 20%. So we got a black guy who tips and he still gets ted on. Tsk tsk. Way to encourage white people, way to encourage. *claps hands*

Racists and idiots go hand in hand no doubt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no better feeling than having a white waiter and making him work his ass off for that $1tip
    Lmao. Trill killing it.
    Really? So racism is funny then? Yall are better than that. Be a part of the solution. Would it be funny if I said to Trill "jokes on you, you're not supposed to tip at all while eating at KFC"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really? So racism is funny then? Yall are better than that. Be a part of the solution. Would it be funny if I said to Trill "jokes on you, you're not supposed to tip at all while eating at KFC"?
    Lol at your kfc comment. You sneaky DPG. Trying to interject what you really wanted to say by acting saintly.

On the real though, like Trill, if I see a young white guy begging for change, I just shake my head. With all the privileges and opportunities white people have, you have to deliberately up your life. If I see a white guy and black guy begging on the same street, I'll always give it to the black guy first. No racism.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you saw a white guy and black guy begging for change, who would you give it to first and why?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    s are certainly poor tippers, any Black person that denies it is trolling, tbh..

Asians are the worst tippers(from my experience), tbh..I give them only 10% tips when I'm at sushi or Chinese, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    wow, you're racist as . i been peepin' your lowkey racist comments lately. you're better than that, dpg.

anyways, i've noticed when i have a black server, he's always on top of things and he'll provide me with excellent customer service. white people tend to be lazy, take cig breaks, don't refresh dranks, rude, snobby, don't know the menu...ya know, typical white behavior. so i'll make them work hard as and give them a sorry ass tip. i look like tipping 20% to some racist bum?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ers all charge a $2.50 delivery fee, there's your tip tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Driver doesn't get the delivery fee.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    With all the privileges and opportunities white people have, you have to deliberately up your life.
    Apex fallacy. 99 percent of white men doesn't get squat in the way of "privileges." White women, maybe, but not white men.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    If you saw a white guy and black guy begging for change, who would you give it to first and why?
    I wouldn't give change to either one cause both of them are prolly drug addicts/alcoholics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wow, you're racist as . i been peepin' your lowkey racist comments lately. you're better than that, dpg.

anyways, i've noticed when i have a black server, he's always on top of things and he'll provide me with excellent customer service. white people tend to be lazy, take cig breaks, don't refresh dranks, rude, snobby, don't know the menu...ya know, typical white behavior. so i'll make them work hard as and give them a sorry ass tip. i look like tipping 20% to some racist bum?
    Lank? Show me anything I've said that's racist. Youre a master baiter when it comes to racism (I can post the quote where you said something to that effect). I've stood up against racism on this site - one of the few that's called people out on it. I am above reproach in this regard.

I'm glad my comment got you enraged. It should. Racism isn't funny in any form yet you promote and enjoy it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    DPG is an honorable human being who has called my racism out before. Trying to call him a racist is utterly classless and disgusting, tbh.

Btw DPG, I'm prolly gonna sign a lease at one of a few places at the Village in a few weeks, tbh. Thanks for the apartment advice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Yeah, I usually add like 3 dollars on top of that and it's done. You want more money, get a better job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I rarely ever get delivery. Between the tip and the delivery charge it's better to just get carryout. There was a local place in Tucson that did free delivery and when I ordered from them I tipped 20%. The places charging a delivery fee is bull since it's no skin off their back when the delivery guy is the one using his own car and gas.

The whole tipping system in this country sucks, tbh. In Australia waiters/waitresses make over $20 an hour and there's no tipping. The service there is actually better since they aren't breathing down your neck with over-the-top babysitting in order to get a tip.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lank? Show me anything I've said that's racist. Youre a master baiter when it comes to racism (I can post the quote where you said something to that effect). I've stood up against racism on this site - one of the few that's called people out on it. I am above reproach in this regard.

I'm glad my comment got you enraged. It should. Racism isn't funny in any form yet you promote and enjoy it.
    I do applaud your effort to not go with the white troll trend sometimes. I view you as a white guy who would help a negro slave escape to the north but at the same time would sing along with your peers about lynching black folk. Because of that, I'd like to ask you something about white folks.

What is the fascination with white folks and racism? Look at this forum for example. 9 times out of 10, a white poster would start a thread soley for the purpose of slinging out slurs. Or if a thread is about an African American, like clockwork, one can't help himself and say a racial slur. Don't even get me started on Youtube comments. Compared to white supremacist forums and sites, black supremacist sites are but a few. Let's not kid ourselves, the ratio of slurs between blacks and whites in the forum and the internet as a whole is heavily lopsided. So how come?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saying the N word while singing the theme to SWAT....LMFAOROTF!!!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    What is the fascination with white folks and racism? Look at this forum for example. 9 times out of 10, a white poster would start a thread soley for the purpose of slinging out slurs. Or if a thread is about an African American, like clockwork, one can't help himself and say a racial slur. Don't even get me started on Youtube comments. Compared to white supremacist forums and sites, black supremacist sites are but a few. Let's not kid ourselves, the ratio of slurs between blacks and whites in the forum and the internet as a whole is heavily lopsided. So how come?
    It's an outlet. Whites are heavily censored in public- way more so than any race or ethnic group. So they need a place to blow off steam and say what they really think, since they're unable to do so in public.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    What's worse: racial slurs on the internet, or tipping someone less because they're a different race than you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's an outlet. Whites are heavily censored in public- way more so than any race or ethnic group. So they need a place to blow off steam and say what they really think, since they're unable to do so in public.
    So your saying that white people really want to be vocally racist but uses the internet to do so instead? I see, not suprised tbh. But why does it have to be with racism? Why all that bottled up racist hate?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    But why does it have to be with racism? Why all that bottled up racist hate?
    cuz we got all this leftover rope!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    So your saying that white people really want to be vocally racist but uses the internet to do so instead? I see, not suprised tbh. But why does it have to be with racism? Why all that bottled up racist hate?
    I'm saying if you forbid people from saying what they think in public they'll say what they think in private- private meaning, in this case, the anonymity of the internet. Nothing more, nothing less. Samizdat for modern-day America, IOW.

Thread Information