Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What's worse: racial slurs on the internet, or tipping someone less because they're a different race than you
    Well, people do get killed or hurt meeting people from the net or people even commit suicide. Tipping less has less disastrous consequences.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm saying if you forbid people from saying what they think in public they'll say what they think in private- private meaning, in this case, the anonymity of the internet. Nothing more, nothing less. Samizdat for modern-day America, IOW.
    But we're all forbidden to say certian things though. You don't think a black person vocally slinging out white racial slurs will face some sort of backlash? He wouldn't get fired of he says it in a workplace?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    You don't think a black person vocally slinging out white racial slurs will face some sort of backlash? He wouldn't get fired of he says it in a workplace?
    a black person in the workplace, lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cuz we got all this leftover rope!
    Well, I will gladly use that rope to pull you out of a ditch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a black person in the workplace, lol
    I knew that was coming.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I knew that was coming.
    u know i'm kidding, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    But we're all forbidden to say certian things though. You don't think a black person vocally slinging out white racial slurs will face some sort of backlash? He wouldn't get fired of he says it in a workplace?
    Everyone is censored to a certain extent, obviously. But I don't think there is any question that in a general sense whites are more censored than other groups when it comes to certain topics.

I'm not trying to front like I'm a victim or whatever, like I want to say racist stuff in public or anything like that. It is what it is.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Well, people do get killed or hurt meeting people from the net or people even commit suicide. Tipping less has less disastrous consequences.
    This is almost as funny as your "why didn't Jews in Germany just say they weren't Jewish!" quote.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is almost as funny as your "why didn't Jews in Germany just say they weren't Jewish!" quote.
    Lmao you still remember that? Come on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Everyone is censored to a certain extent, obviously. But I don't think there is any question that in a general sense whites are more censored than other groups when it comes to certain topics.

I'm not trying to front like I'm a victim or whatever, like I want to say racist stuff in public or anything like that. It is what it is.
    But you can't really forbid someone of saying things if they have no desire to say it anyway. I wouldn't have the desire to say "Honky" all the time or feel the need to vent if someone forbade me because I don't say it anyway. The desire to be racist is already there with these people playing victim . Not saying that's the case for all of them though. Some will do it just because.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I do applaud your effort to not go with the white troll trend sometimes. I view you as a white guy who would help a negro slave escape to the north but at the same time would sing along with your peers about lynching black folk. Because of that, I'd like to ask you something about white folks.

What is the fascination with white folks and racism? Look at this forum for example. 9 times out of 10, a white poster would start a thread soley for the purpose of slinging out slurs. Or if a thread is about an African American, like clockwork, one can't help himself and say a racial slur. Don't even get me started on Youtube comments. Compared to white supremacist forums and sites, black supremacist sites are but a few. Let's not kid ourselves, the ratio of slurs between blacks and whites in the forum and the internet as a whole is heavily lopsided. So how come?
    Not all white people do that.

And not all white people who do that share a single motivation.

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    No matter how you've chosen to justify it, tipping based on the race/ethnicity of your server is rooted in the same ignorance as jumping online and making racial jokes or using various epithets "ironically."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    well this thread backfired, as they usually do. entertaining read

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not all white people do that.

And not all white people who do that share a single motivation.
    Of course of course. I didn't suggest that. I thought it was a given I was targeting those that do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're supposed to tip a pizza delivery dude? Who knew?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Lank? Show me anything I've said that's racist. Youre a master baiter when it comes to racism (I can post the quote where you said something to that effect). I've stood up against racism on this site - one of the few that's called people out on it. I am above reproach in this regard.

I'm glad my comment got you enraged. It should. Racism isn't funny in any form yet you promote and enjoy it.
    naw not enraged at all, doggie. but i do enjoy pointing out all the white hypocrisy i see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I do applaud your effort to not go with the white troll trend sometimes. I view you as a white guy who would help a negro slave escape to the north but at the same time would sing along with your peers about lynching black folk. Because of that, I'd like to ask you something about white folks.

What is the fascination with white folks and racism? Look at this forum for example. 9 times out of 10, a white poster would start a thread soley for the purpose of slinging out slurs. Or if a thread is about an African American, like clockwork, one can't help himself and say a racial slur. Don't even get me started on Youtube comments. Compared to white supremacist forums and sites, black supremacist sites are but a few. Let's not kid ourselves, the ratio of slurs between blacks and whites in the forum and the internet as a whole is heavily lopsided. So how come?

because white men(people) are insecure when it comes to blacks, no other race. i think some of it is guilt due to the history of blacks in america. like you said, go to any comment section on the www, anywhere with anonymity and 9 times out of 10 the racism you see are from whites against blacks. like, can we live?!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    I'm trying to extract the facts from the bull in this thread. Its difficult.
    I am entertained though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    What JT said is ultimately right...it doesn't behoove one to express their prejudices in public b/c of the financial repercussions (losing your job, etc)--so it's nice ti blow off some steam here and tell it like it is.

Black people have very defined idiosyncrasies and stereotypes (that they themselves feed into) which makes it easy ti make broad sweeping generalizations about them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Why are nig nogs so uppity about being called out for being notorious ty tippers?

Didn't the wonderful Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon in his "I have a dream" speech say that all you jiggaboos would be judged by the content of your character?

So why don't you tip the good white man for delivering your greens and pigfeet pizza, and get about your business.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Dr. Marxist Lucifer Coon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Tell you hwhat, no decent white man would ever deliver a pizza in a neighborhood of hoodie wearin Trayboon Martins ready to rob you for an Evo smart phone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Tell you hwhat, no decent white man would ever deliver a pizza in a neighborhood of hoodie wearin Trayboon Martins ready to rob you for an Evo smart phone.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Just give 15 percent and say thank you and you're done. I don't like the at ude of "get a better job" though. That is extremely condescending and rude. You shouldn't be mean to people that handle your food or that are providing a service for you. I can understand if the person is a to you but if they are nice and you go out of your way to treat them like then someone should slap you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ignignokt playing victim

Thread Information