Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really ty news... he's still 22, but this is a bad setback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bonner and the trademarks to the celtics 4 leaf clover logo for an early 2nd?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . We need some draft picks. We need to max Kawhi. We know the big names wont come. We also know we wont win a chip with the likes of paul milsap.

If Tim and Manu retire next year we should seriously consider tanking. Let Parker and Kawhi statpad. Bring over all our international players. Let em play and evaluate them (LOSE) and trade mills, Baynes, for a low first to a sucker team. I mean none of these other post TD plans i see people waiving around are wildly unrealistic. Why not this one.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I wanted to see if Bertans could be a rich man's Steve Novak.

Blaaaah
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like he's another French bust like Mahinmi and DeColo:

http://airalamo.com/2014/12/11/spurs...es-struggling/
    Jean-Charles is actually getting better, he wasn't playing much at the beginning of the year, wasn't really the main source of offence of the team or anything like.

But his last four games have been quite good. More minutes, productive in terms of points and rebounds:

You can see his game stats there: http://www.lnb.fr/fr/Pro-A/200010/St...om=2014&stat=m

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was never a big LJC fan, but it was cool when he was crushing in the hoops summit thing. Thought bertans projected as a better nba player

The Most Sexy Troll on the Interwebs Hemotivo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn, I wanted to see if Bertans could be a rich man's Steve Novak.
    this

poor guy, very good player

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaun Livingston is playing. Never thought I'd see that dude play meaningful basketball again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaun Livingston is playing. Never thought I'd see that dude play meaningful basketball again.
    Agreed. After seeing Adrian Peterson come back from ACL surgery in 10 months and go on to damn near break the single season record, I never count anyone out.

Also, Willis McGahee coming back after his knee was absolutely shredded in that le game, to go on and have a meaningful career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJC is probably coming over next season. Bertans probably was as well. Wonder if it changes the Spurs stategy for the draft. Maybe they were more willing to draft an D&S player because they had 2 players with 1st round talent coming over along with Kyle Anderson in his second season.

Would like to see the Spurs draft a wing or a big, particularly Justin Anderson. Would give us a big wing rotation with Green (6'6), Leonard (6'6), Anderson (6'9) and Anderson (6'6) assuming both Green and Leonard return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sucks for him, but he never was an nba prospect..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJC is probably coming over next season. Bertans probably was as well. Wonder if it changes the Spurs stategy for the draft. Maybe they were more willing to draft an D&S player because they had 2 players with 1st round talent coming over along with Kyle Anderson in his second season.

Would like to see the Spurs draft a wing or a big, particularly Justin Anderson. Would give us a big wing rotation with Green (6'6), Leonard (6'6), Anderson (6'9) and Anderson (6'6) assuming both Green and Leonard return.
    Can LJC play the 2?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not NO but No.. It might change what they are going to do this summer as LJC has sucked playing this year and now Bertans is out with another knee injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sucks for him, but he never was an nba prospect..
    Actually, he was considered the best prospect the Spurs currently have stashed overseas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, he was considered the best prospect the Spurs currently have stashed overseas.
    sure, but i actually saw him play plenty of times..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking LJC is a combo forward. Capable of playing both the 3 and 4. If the Spurs bring him over next season, the can sign him to a 4 year deal worth less than $4 million. If they stash him for another season, they would have to use cap space or an exception to sign him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn... I was really hoping he'd take Bonner's spot next year. This sucks. He's a lights-out shooter and would've been a good fit in our system. Shame, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm thinking LJC is a combo forward. Capable of playing both the 3 and 4. If the Spurs bring him over next season, the can sign him to a 4 year deal worth less than $4 million. If they stash him for another season, they would have to use cap space or an exception to sign him.
    Tweener forward? An unusually high amount of busts come from players of that type. Not gonna hold my breath for LJC panning out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn... I was really hoping he'd take Bonner's spot next year. This sucks. He's a lights-out shooter and would've been a good fit in our system. Shame, tbh.
    This. Just means yet another year of the Red Rocket. Still, I'm not giving up hope that he'll play in the NBA. He has a good shooting stroke and decent length. And he's still just 22. Even if he took another two years, he'd be younger than Manu was when he came over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re: LJC coming over, I don't think this will have an impact one way or the other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn... I was really hoping he'd take Bonner's spot next year...
    Yeah good luck with that

Thread Information