Cocaine's a helluva drug timtonymanurich's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like most Spurs fans, I have a tenancy to be/get biases with my commentary (I know, right?)

But my purely objective stance last night, I was able to watch a recorded version of G5 and rewind/review everything that I thought was 'questionable', and for the most part, the game was called in favor of Miami. Any fan that disagrees - May whatever GOD you pray to have mercy on your soul.

I digress.

A few things that will NOT happen in G6:

Ray Allen won't put up 21 pts.

Dwayne won't throw up 30

LeBronda won't throw up 30

The cHeat will continue to get favorable calls nearly in the VAST majority

Spurs will bust their @$$es to get their #5

With Timmy being literally ONE game away from his ring, I feel he'll put up the craziest game his 37-yr-old frame can out put.

Tony will ALSO play out of his mind crazy sexxy to fulfill his promise to Timmy (was Tony's 'promise' only that he'll 'give him another chance' at a le? Or was it that he'd promise him ANOTHER le?)

Danny Green-hand will go another 6-10 from 3 and (barring a Spurs W) will in all likeliness get the Finals MVP

Manu only needs what happened to him in G5 to do the same in G6 (and G7 if necessary) Manu's back. BAD NEWS for the cHeat, GREAT news for Spurs Nation.

We've likely seen the Heats best game already in their G4, I think it's so highly UNLIKELY that their efforts are repeatable (their big 3 accounted for 85 pts.)

They will either play G6 with the desperation of a panicked team and have a meltdown in G6; OR the composure, etc. of a veteran team and have 2 of the Big 3 or even just LeBronda show up with marginal efforts from the remaining 4 on the floor.

Overall, Spurs KNOW that G6 is their ticket to their most recent le. I can't see them collapsing, and losing this opportunity. Pops TOO good, Tony's TOO good, Timmy's TOO Good, Manu just rediscovered his "TOO GOOD" and Danny Green-hands is OFF THE HOOK!!

Spurs win a nail-biter in G6 96-92.

Let's hear what you got SpursTalk:

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will win Game 6 and it won't even be close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will probably win one game in Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Manu plays how we know Manu can play, like he did last night, we win. Simple

Less Splitter, more Diaw. Manu with the starters, Diaw on Lebron gives Kawhi an easier match up vs Wade who is the actual catalyst of the team to me. It's no wonder when he dropped 30+ we lost....bad. Lebron can get 30, who cares, it's all about stopping the "others" or at least slowing them.

#GOSPURSGO

Duncan>Ginobili>Rodman SpurSpurSpurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs will probably win one game in Miami.
    Spurs already won game 1. Ishh that enough?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs already won game 1. Ishh that enough?
    Yes, but not to win the 'ship.

Thread Information