View Poll Results: Did you shed a tear with today's loss?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Proud tears.

13 12.15%
  • Yes. Sad tears.

36 33.64%
  • No. ... Real men don't cry.

58 54.21%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    You cried ? Man. Seek help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was, and still, too sad to cry...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No tears. We have 4 rings. The 5th would've been great and was ours. They gave it their all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shed tears tbh lol nothing wrong about loving and being emotionally invested in something you're passionate about.
    I've cried every single time Brasil lost in the world cup since I was old enough to remember lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not shed a tear. Honestly, I was fairly stoic after the Game 7 loss.

I might have punched/kicked a few inanimate objects after the Game 6 collapse, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't cry, because I felt resigned to defeat from the start and thus wasn't expecting much. It's a shame though, because I really wanted to get emotionally involved, but couldn't risk getting my hopes crushed again. There was an eery sense of formality by the time this had finished, but the poll options shouldn't necessarily be so black and white. Real men can cry, and at this - it's just that I didn't.

The ONLY plus, for me, is that Games 6 and 7 weren't the other way around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't cry. I just felt like someone punched me in the stomach. I had the same feeling on Tuesday night and I'll tell you I'm glad this is over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as a die hard spurs fan I have never cried but last night I can't stop my tears....timmy does not needs another le to proven himself, he is always the champ for me but I wanted this one so much for timmy, after all that he's been through I just wanted so much to see a happy smile on his face!
    I also cried for manu, manu has always been my hero and I wanted so much to see him be manu again

p.s. I HATE Amy Sherrill

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After last night's game as well as the game before that, I was just too enraged to cry. Honestly, I felt like I wanted to punch a steer in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i was, and still, too sad to cry...
    This. It's hard to explain. But I am too deeply sad to cry. It hurts. I am dealing with the pain very poorly. Duncan pounding the ground, and the game 6 meltdown. I can't hardly take it. Tim hasn't had any help at C/PF since Robinson retired. It's not right.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Game 6, a couple of silent tears were shed, because that's when (truly) the Spurs lost the NBA le. Game 7 was simply acceptance, the final stage of grief.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too angry - far too angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason when Lebron was up there with David Stern and he was sporting a massive boner as he handed over the trophy....that famous quote hit me,"They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they aught to say is evil prevails"
    I totally agree!

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    For some reason when Lebron was up there with David Stern and he was sporting a massive boner as he handed over the trophy....that famous quote hit me,"They say evil prevails when good men fail to act, what they aught to say is evil prevails"
    Kobe fans and their insecurity of LeBron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losers cry in defeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was too enraged to cry after game 6..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not tear up at all after the game. Game 6 was the heartbreaker, this one did not have that same feel.

That said I felt terrible for Tim. Missing that layup and his reaction to it, then his press conference. I have that deep sadness you feel in your gut when thinking of how bad that is/will hurt Duncan every time he thinks of it. No tears tho...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did! I'm heartbroken especially for Timmy, Manu & Danny! I'm still crying but I'm a girl so can do that! So proud of my Spurs! The hatred I feel for the undeserving cheat continues! Those es think they are so good when they play in the weakest conference! those es!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't. My sadness came after game 6, but no crying after that either. After game 7, I was just extremely disappointed.

The way the game was rounding out, the end was kind of obvious. It never seemed like we could win unless we got lucky, which we didn't. Spurs were scratching and clawing for every point while the Heat were just banging easy shots all night. It's like Pop expected the Heat wouldn't be able to hit jumpers since it was game 7. Yeah, well it isn't that had when they're wide open all night.

Knew Duncan would get gassed and be somewhat unable to help at the end too since he was relied upon too much up until then. Dude had barely any help and the Spurs really just threw the game away with all the turnovers in the 4th.

Maybe I would've been more sad if we just got beat rather than lose from the inside out beating ourselves and making it much more difficult to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Manu drove and then threw it away, I beat the crap out of my couch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't cry at first, then I thought about Timmy, and tears came. Great player, class act, least deserving guy to be screwed out of a wedding ring and a 5th championship ring. He really deserve this, but Pop and Manu ruined their legacies and unfortunately as Duncan was improving his, he had to suffer for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy and Danny's post game interviews were brutal. Welled up a bit then. Also, when Timmy was walking off the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was pretty stoic throughout the game while at the bar with friends. Once I got home though and started checking out the post-game interviews and forums, it just sucks. This aftershock effect sucks. Almost wanted to tear up but I'm just pretty bummed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real men do cry, but not over silly things like sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. I've just been numb since what happened in Game 6.

Thread Information