My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Culburn was right haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I called it first. Me.
    Let's not get all sucky on this Dale. You cannot give your own take a reach around.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's not get all sucky on this Dale. You cannot give your own take a reach around.
    See, I called it first. Said he was going to be a problem. I'm still clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, I called it first. Said he was going to be a problem. I'm still clear.
    "He's gonna be a problem."

- Cully following the 2013 Finals.
    Unfortunately I was correct.
    You've tried to call both heads and tails and I came along checking assholes and there you were.

Let's try to maintain some integrity here, shall we? We have enough alt names running around hedging bets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You've tried to call both heads and tails and I came along checking assholes and there you were.

Let's try to maintain some integrity here, shall we? We have enough alt names running around hedging bets.
    , I knew you'd keep digging till you found something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I knew you'd keep digging till you found something.
    Unlike the majority of the brainless mouthbreathing horde here, I actually keep up. I know what you said and when you said it, and what you meant by it. I made a similar statement before you did but I don't feel the need to banner it around like a city bus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unlike the majority of the brainless mouthbreathing horde here, I actually keep up. I know what you said and when you said it, and what you meant by it. I made a similar statement before you did but I don't feel the need to banner it around like a city bus.
    But, you suck all the life & fun out of a situation like this, D. You're better and I see you trying, but, you still have a way to go.

It was a grand joke, but, you ended it prematurely by going into the stacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, you suck all the life & fun out of a situation like this, D. You're better and I see you trying, but, you still have a way to go.

It was a grand joke, but, you ended it prematurely by going into the stacks.
    No I called you out on it first and you didn't come clean. Your joke was over at that point, you forced me to open drawers and shuffle papers. Where's the joke where you don't come out looking like Knowstradamus?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No I called you out on it first and you didn't come clean. Your joke was over at that point, you forced me to open drawers and shuffle papers. Where's the joke where you don't come out looking like Knowstradamus?
    + you're never wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    + you're never wrong.
    he says as he attempts to deflect shame from himself for being a bald face liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump..

4-18 against Lebron last night when Kiwi dropped his career high on him and came away with the W ..

Only obtuse clowns and haters would deny the fact that Kawhi has passed him by a long time ago..Leonard is now more in KD and Lebron (average, human LBJ that is) league than belonging to Butler/PG13/Giannis tier..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump..

4-18 against Lebron last night when Kiwi dropped his career high on him and came away with the W ..

Only obtuse clowns and haters would deny the fact that Kawhi has passed him by a long time ago..Leonard is now more in KD and Lebron (average, human LBJ that is) league than belonging to Butler/PG13/Giannis tier..
    PG is in the "inner circle". KL is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George by far.

George is a second tier all-star. Kawhi is a deluxe role player.
    Rockets fans don't watch enough Spurs games apparently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Funny some iffy takes including PG as the better defender by one of my favorite posters ...
    It may have been closer back then ...but I could tell Kiwi was the better defender and even with increased offensive responsibilities that gap has only grown ...
    Like Cully I hoped it was only a fluke but KL is a top 3-5 player and climbing

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Good take. Exactly what I feel.

I think George has the higher ceiling. He could be a Super Star while Kawhi's ceiling is All Star Selection with 2nd All NBA Team selection. That said, I also believe something in George screams "choker" and/or "overpaid" while Kawhi IMO will be much more consistent but without the glamorous numbers which George can do.

Other than the 2nd All NBA team statement, I still think it's a fair take.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Other than the 2nd All NBA team statement, I still think it's a fair take.
    Like I have mentioned first team All NBA will be more interesting than mvp ...only 2 of Durant/kiwi/LeBron can make it ...a bunch of butt hurt across nba fan bases this May when they announce all the awards

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To be fair to all involved PG was pre injury and near his peak when the thread was created ...and Kiwi was just off a relatively strong Finals vs LeBron iirc ...
    But you can tell which fans like myself that could see Kiwi's upside ...thing is KL has exceeded expectations of even the most homerific Spur fans tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Like I have mentioned first team All NBA will be more interesting than mvp ...only 2 of Durant/kiwi/LeBron can make it ...a bunch of butt hurt across nba fan bases this May when they announce all the awards
    I think the best player in the best team and the consensus best player in the league will both make it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Durant and Bron are going to make it.
    Which is criminal considering the star power those two play with while Leonard has 7 new players in the system, outscoring both of them and is a much better defender.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #narratives
    #Popularity
    #Poopgetsallthecredit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the best player in the best team and the consensus best player in the league will both make it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Which is criminal considering the star power those two play with while Leonard has 7 new players in the system, outscoring both of them and is a much better defender.
    I don't disagree. Personally, it should be Kawhi and Lebron but these media driven awards are unfortunately not necessarily bestowed on the best players in the league. The voting panel are no better than casual fans, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True shooting % and pps favor The Servant
    LeBron truly should be the odd man out if we are talking numbers for this season but hard to leave off the best player on the planet ...and last few years, post ASG is when James stops coasting plus with Love hurt expect Westbrook Harden numbers on the regular...

Thread Information