Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thank you Nono

We really needed a separate thread

Banned
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    stacked barca team using barca tactics but not benefiting because brazil is better than any of those ty liga teams

casillas being made a
    neymar>messi?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Thank you Nono

We really needed a separate thread
    u welcome, tbh

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Brazil played at home which was a natural advantage, and Spain is declining. I was an avid support of Spain from 08 to 12 but their time of glory is almost over now. Xavi whined about the coach's selections which caused disharmony in the locker room. They still have the world's best players but I don't how they're gonna repeat it next year without chemistry, despite how stacked they look on paper. They look pretty much like 06' Brazil to me tbh, looking stacked on paper but in fact flawed. They're rather weak at certain positions like a world class CB, and a hardcore scorer upfront.

Almost all of my friends and classmates picked Brazil in 06, while I insisted that either Italy (with the golden generation at prime age) or England (really stacked at the time, with Lamp/Gerrard/Beck all in their primes) would win the cup. Rooney went full re against Portugal which cost them their run, otherwise they would've made the finals to play Italy in Berlin, and the game would then be a toss-up as I predicted. Brazil had more stars so they had more fans accordingly, but unlike the majority of them s, I based my predictions on reality and objective estimation rather than personal preference. Plus, Italy needed it bad that year to rescue Italian football, which would've otherwise gone to abyss because of the scandal.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    what was the starting 11 for finals game?

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Azpilacueta wasnt better

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Azpilacueta wasnt better
    But not worse aswell. You can't be a worse player than Arbeloa...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He is a better player, but he was as as Arbeloa in this gane

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Arbeloa is a solid defensive player who has little to contribute in offense. He would've been Salgado caliber had he played in the 90s when fullbacks could stay on their own half pitch, but he's certainly not an ideal fit as a fullback to today's football, same goes for Boularouz and Zaccardo as well. Those players better settle at CB imho

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Spain is declining, dudes were in holidays they partied like crazy the whole compe ion spending their nights with hookers. This defeat is that they needed a kick in the ass to get back to work.

Thread Information